Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex question

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a virgin, I've been spanking it for about the past five years. I can make myself cvm quickly, after a long time, or multiple times. Am I going to have trouble getting off when I'm fvcking a girl? Instead of my hand polishing my pole I'll be thrusting my pole into her pvssy. My c.ock wouldn't be accustomed to what I'm fvcking and I wouldn't accustomed to the trusting action. :confused:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone is different.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Berlex said:
I'm a virgin, I've been spanking it for about the past five years. I can make myself cvm quickly, after a long time, or multiple times. Am I going to have trouble getting off when I'm fvcking a girl? Instead of my hand polishing my pole I'll be thrusting my pole into her pvssy. My c.ock wouldn't be accustomed to what I'm fvcking and I wouldn't accustomed to the trusting action. :confused:
belive me i was that same way...you have no idea how good it feels until you actualy do it...let that be your motivation to go get laid....theres no better feeling then knowing you control a girls body

AAAAHHHHH i bet ur getting hard now

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let me tell you this. ***** feels alot better then your hand. So, you could cvm pretty quick your first time. Or from masturbating so much you could last a little longer or have trouble getting it up. But, after doing some foreplay and getting ready for some sex I bet you will have no problem getting hard. Don't worry about it.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
naes420 said:
belive me i was that same way...you have no idea how good it feels until you actualy do it...let that be your motivation to go get laid....theres no better feeling then knowing you control a girls body

AAAAHHHHH i bet ur getting hard now
Excited maybe, but hardly hard lol.

~Alkali