Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex on first date

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

I had a date with a girl, we connected really fast... the date was couple of hours, 6 to be accurate. we had drinks, after that we went dancing to a place she never been.stated small kino in the drinks and after that a lot of kissing in the car. in the club stated close dancing and kissing in the in neck.

She comes to me and slip in my ear, i have to tell you something, asked what? she said i want to sleep with you, buy i am shy and afraid to hurt my feelings.

I didn't know what to respond to that so i just smiled and kept dancing. she had a shot of tacila and after 10 min she says to me , i am ready whenever you are. so we went to my apartment, had sex e times. slept till the morning and took her home.

Questions- the girl is fun and sexy, 24 years old , learning for MD. she 20 mins near where i live.

The fact we had sex on first date is a very red flag for me , lowered her value. should i just continue with the flow and see where it goes or should i cut it now?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it too much.. atleast she did not bring a dildo with her, in her handbag.. for the first date, like one chick I was seeing did lol...

Start to worry when that happens!!!

Anyhow the nicest girl I ever met, we slept together on the first date...

The evil cluster b chick I was with for 2 years.. she made me wait till the 3rd date..

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex on a first date is a red flag?? Jesus Christ. If that is all you have to worry about then you're good. She didn't lower her value at all. That kind of attitude is why girls have anti-slvt defence to begin with, because beta guys perceive them as slvts and shame them for having sex too quickly. She was just following her natural instincts.

Think you played it well, personally I wouldn't have let her stay at my place after the sex.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.

Calm down all of you, got it.

I just go with the flow , spin more plates and that's it.

Joe.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...sooooo, how is it having first date sex lowered her value? Doesn't that mean that YOU, also, had first date sex? Does this mean, by your logic, that she should be lowering the value she sees in you as well? What if she dated a bunch of dudes before you that were just lames, and your moves ended up being so good you were able to turn her on to the point of wanting to have sex? Would you have been on here complaining about how she tried to play the "sex can wait" game had she said "I want to have sex with you, but we're not doing it til date #5?"

Sometimes I think people on here complain just to have something to complain about, even when there's not an ACTUAL problem. She had sex with you on the first date? Congrats! Just don't assume it means she's in love yet, keep making the right moves and you'll be fine - what's the friggin' problem??

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right.
I was wrong thinking too much into it.
What are the next moves? i'm over two month NC so i am kind warning myself .

I need to chill...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex on first date is a Red Flag? Never thought I would see that on the DJ forum.

If this is a problem then why did you fvck her? You should have just taken her home. But not only did you fvck her... you let her spend the night. Dude... I honestly don't know what to tell you.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The time was 5 Am. i was dead like a beat , couldnt drive.

Anyway.. every comment of you guys i read and accept.

Herkules

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did good. Don't worry to much. Won't help you anything. You let the girl sleep by you, whats the problem. You had sex, she like you, you liked her. It felt like the right thing to do so probably it was.

Usually in my expierence when a girl have sex fast with me. I choose to think she like me to much, that my game is just good. If she is a slut usually I can tell anyway. Every girl, virgin and the nicest girl can been bedded extremely fast if you play her right. So congrats to you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. I dont care if a girl fukks me the first date...infact I prefer it because thats what I want from her anyway.

Onion

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience on a couple of dates with sex? one later admitted she cheated on her BF, the other turned out to be cluster -b who turned my life upside down.

My advice? Don't expect LTR, just enjoy the dates and avoid emotional attachment. If you do, you're in for the ride of your life.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Hello

I had a date with a girl, we connected really fast... the date was couple of hours, 6 to be accurate. we had drinks, after that we went dancing to a place she never been.stated small kino in the drinks and after that a lot of kissing in the car. in the club stated close dancing and kissing in the in neck.

She comes to me and slip in my ear, i have to tell you something, asked what? she said i want to sleep with you, buy i am shy and afraid to hurt my feelings.

I didn't know what to respond to that so i just smiled and kept dancing. she had a shot of tacila and after 10 min she says to me , i am ready whenever you are. so we went to my apartment, had sex e times. slept till the morning and took her home.

Questions- the girl is fun and sexy, 24 years old , learning for MD. she 20 mins near where i live.

The fact we had sex on first date is a very red flag for me , lowered her value. should i just continue with the flow and see where it goes or should i cut it now?
We get angry, annoyed and frustrated when the girl doesn't have sex with us right away. We ask if we should drop her.

Now we are getting angry, annoyed and frustrated when we have sex with the girl right away. We ask if we should drop her.

This site has confused some people. :crazy:

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never go serious with her. Use for sex, discard if she wants to go serious. Once a party girl, always a party girl.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a red flag for me if I am looking for gf material.

Just image how many times she's done the same. Besides, a girl that acts that way means she is irresponsible, cant control herself, and she is probably emotionally unstable. And the fact that she has done it many times and has been ridding the co-ck carrousel makes her not suitable for a LTR.

Every man knows deep inside that some women are a bad investment, and every man has a natural instinct to avoid slvts for a LTR.

Up to you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tictac said:
If you 'lowered her value ' you lowered her value.
I agree with this, it takes two to tango.

You could always use female rationale that I have purposely let them use on me to my benefit:

HB: We are only going as friends

Lefty: Yes of course, that's all I am wanting out of this.

Lefty goes out. Lefty makes sure to throw in the "we are just friends" line here and there throughout the night but not too much. HB's hamster spins out of control. HB tries to qualify herself to Lefty "Why just friends? Am I not good enough for more??" Then Lefty b@ngs his "friend".

Did Lefty """""lower his standards"""""" :crackup: and "give himself up" on the first date?? Did the HB?? No, neither did, because it WASN'T a date, they were "JUST FRIENDS" :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Follow me?

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
It is a red flag for me if I am looking for gf material.

Just image how many times she's done the same. Besides, a girl that acts that way means she is irresponsible, cant control herself, and she is probably emotionally unstable. And the fact that she has done it many times and has been ridding the co-ck carrousel makes her not suitable for a LTR.

Every man knows deep inside that some women are a bad investment, and every man has a natural instinct to avoid slvts for a LTR.

Up to you.
^^^^^^^ This 1000x over.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a LTR.
We see each other , having fun, having sex. that's it. good for me.

Since i just came out from a bad relationship i don't any of this crap at the moment.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then no problem.

There are essentially two types of guys here. Guys who aren't looking for anything serious, like you and me. And guys who are looking for wives and sh*t.

I mean, yeah, if you're looking for some virgin to marry, then you probably don't want to take a girl like the one you met all that seriously. But if you're looking for fun, then enjoy her for however long it lasts.

Where some guys make a big mistake, IMHO, is when they assume that, just because a girl didn't sleep with them on the first date, that means she didn't sleep with anybody else on the first date. Just because she's not a slut with you doesn't mean she's not a slut. It just means that she didn't find you valuable enough to sleep with as fast as she did with those other guys.

What's even funnier are the married guys who claim that they married the one "good girl" in the world. All chicks are sluts except their wife. Point out the logical absurdity in that, and they get all butthurt. It's rather comical.