Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex last night

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had sex last night and when i went to pull out the condom slipped off because i was fairly drunk so not completely hard, it was just on the inside of her and her period starts in 4 days so what are the chances she could be pregnant?

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In all likelihood you won't be dealing with poopy diapers anytime soon.

If you blew your load inside the condom and it didn't break, then both you and she are protected. As well, there are only a couple of days per month that a woman is fertile, and if I remember my high school biology correctly, that time is now passed.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by earthshyne

If you blew your load inside the condom and it didn't break, then both you and she are protected. As well, there are only a couple of days per month that a woman is fertile, and if I remember my high school biology correctly, that time is now passed.
A girl can get pregnant any time up untill her period, the chances are just greater during those five das

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As well, there are only a couple of days per month that a woman is fertile, and if I remember my high school biology correctly, that time is now passed. [/B]
wow your biology class sucks. Thats not true at all.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
  • A single egg is released from the ovary (ovulation) 14 days before the next menstrual period. The egg lives inside the woman's body for 12-24 hours.
  • Sperm can live in the woman's reproductive system up to 5 days after intercourse, though more often 2 days. Pregnancy is most likely if intercourse occurs anywhere from 3 days before ovulation until 2-3 days after ovulation.
  • The exact time of ovulation cannot be predicted, so 2-3 days are added to the beginning and end.
http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/fam.htm

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

With most women they are fertile for two days between 10 and 15 days after they start their period. However, since he is only 17 it's a safe bet that the girl is around that age. Teenage girls' cycles are erratic and there is a higher risk of teen girls being fertile at other times than what is considered normal.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually my age didn't update, i'm 18 and shes 19 but i think i'm alright because it was all in the condom and it only slipped off right on the inside after i had busted and it had the spermicide on it.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to take the morning after pill. You don't want to take any chances.

You can get it at any Planned Parenthood, or other similar place.