Sex God Method

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone read this ebook? Took me about an hour to read and really dives deep on how to have great sex. It explains a lot of things I knew already, but just didn't know how to put into practice.

The author hit spot on what is holding me back from great sex: I am a bedroom technician. I try to find all the right "moves" to make her feel good when I should just focus on being in the moment and letting out my animal instincts.

Last night a plate came over and I just let go. In bed I started calling her a dirty little slvt and she was eating this sh!t up. Never said that to a girl before out of fear of her reaction. I was way more dominant than usual and just stayed in the present. No thoughts of "Ok now grab her here, ok now go down on her, now kiss her".

I've never seen a girl more horny in my entire life. The last few times we had sex it was ok. She said I was going too deep (probably because I wasn't turning her on much).

This time was mind blowing. She was begging for my d!ck. Literally said please like 30 times. I told her she couldn't handle me going deep and she looked me right in the eye and said "I can take all of it, fvck me now!". I had to put my hand over her mouth because she was screaming and waking up my roommates.

It was seriously night and day compared to last time and 100% because of the book. Check out the ebook...I torrented it and read through it in an hour. Search "Sex God Method pdf". I downloaded it from kickass torrents.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He calls it the Sex God Method for a reason. It'll literally turn you into a deity in her eyes. Dirty talk in particular is one of the most powerful sex tools in the universe. You could be doing something as vanilla as missionary, throw some dirty talk in there and have a chick screaming and writhing in pleasure in no time. I've fvcked in many hotels, more than a few neighbors probably didn't sleep well those nights :D

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I also kind of just rough them up a bit during sex (lightly, in no way do they get hurt I know my strength) And they love to be talked dirty to, I physically switch them around and tell them what to do.

they want to be dominated, it makes the sex more emotional for them, which is when they really get off.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been doing all this without knowing someone has formalised the method. My ex really liked it.. and even when we break up she told me that she wanted me to do her if I ever visited her town even if she had a bf at the time.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes yes I naturally did some of these things. The book explained why it works and how to amplify it. Couldn't be happier :)

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I only endorse 4-5 books consistently...

Sex God Method is one of them...

Here's a decent writeup (notes/summary) on it: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162412

The stuff in it is very effective. Not only in bed, but also out of it (the same principles apply).
Bukowski, what other books do you endorse?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeonSK said:
Bukowski, what other books do you endorse?
I can only think of 3 of them right now, but there's a couple more I'm forgetting...

1. Sex God Method
Everyone here is focusing on the dominant part of the book. I was already that type of guy; and already knew the power of dirty talk, etc. The biggest thing I got out of it was adding emotional talk to the mix (one of the best times to have your woman confess her undying love for you with tears running down her face is when you're breaking her in half). And just learning to mix it up in general.

2. 60 Years of Challenge - His original books.
The problem I have with this dude is he came out with a product that was so simple and useable. An simple alternative to the mountain of PUA material that was overthinking it. Then he goes and starts putting out new product after new product; that makes him look scammy to me. But the original books he came out with are good stuff. Note: It's so bad that I don't even know if the landing page you get when you go to this website is the books I'm talking about.

3. Franco - Manual of Seduction -
It's advertised as a book that can help you get women. But the value I got from it was the large amount of information on female psychology (Franco is a real practicing psychologist in Finland/verfied by my PI skills.) AND the large amount of information on relationships. I remember the first time I read it (6-7 years ago) being blown away by all the mind altering information in it. I was in a relationship at the time and understood why my relationship was so fvcked up based solely on what I was reading in this book.

A lot of the information in it - is now common knowledge through the Manosphere and Seduction community; but AT THE TIME it was one of the few sources of relationship advice and REAL female psychology information.

Top Bottom