Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex during her period?

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a good idea?
(To have sex during her period)
I think that's when she loses the egg, correct?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No? You'll get blood on your **** and that's just nasty....

If you are afraid of pregnancy etc it has no relevance whenever you fvck her period or not.... The chance is just as big.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it before - just be prepared to jump in the shower and wash the blood off your balls when you're done.

Not sure about the pregnancy ramifications.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would obviously use a condom.
She had a condom break on her once with her ex-b/f and now uses almost everything to prevent fertilization.
I don't mind too much about the blood issue, we take showers and baths lots.
So, I guess it's safe to assume that there's nothing bad in having protected sex with a girl who's having her period.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can walk through mud you can f*ck through blood, no?

slickone

Don Juan
Reaction score
She CAN get pregnant

Your sperm can remain viable in a woman for up to one WEEK after intercourse. Yeah it might be slightly "safer" to have sex during her period, but don't kid yourself that she can't get pregnant.

Also, if she has diseases ie HIV or Hepatitis you just got her infected blood all over your schlong. Blood is much more infectious than vaginal secretions.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: She CAN get pregnant

Originally posted by slickone
Also, if she has diseases ie HIV or Hepatitis you just got her infected blood all over your schlong. Blood is much more infectious than vaginal secretions.
That's the biggest concern !

I've done it a couple of times, but always use a condom...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are horny during their periods,

they also feel disgusting...I recommend hitting it..and reaping the rewards in the future....

use a towel or some **** under her @ss, can get pretty nasty!!!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did it like 2 times and i didnt mind , i used a condom, but now i think about it and i wont do it again... its just too nasty

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When the river flows red... take the dirt path!":eek:

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im looking into my crystal ball and I see your future....I see.....A BLOODY MESS!!!! Dude, just wait the couple days. Personally I think its friggin disgusting.

When a girl is giving birth to a baby named "Chunks", you're better off to wait.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say that I would go in unprotected, that's just crazy.
but, the point about infectious diseases is very valid.
I guess I'm just gonna have to give this more thought then.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do it all the time, girls are horny like hell during their period, just use a towell under, and wash yourself after.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it rains, use a raincoat.

If theres grass on the field, play ball. If its painted, play in the mud.

I personally, have never had sex with a girl during her period.... it just seems weird... plus dont you have a bigger chance of gettin diseases like that? Its not like you know whats in her blood.

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are sick enough to stick it in the poop shoot, you're sick enough to stick it in the red choo choo tunnel.

Ok, that sounded so ghey...

haha, ok seriously, I dated this chick for like 4 years (according to her it was 5, but who's counting) anyway I always boned her when she was on her period. It didn't feel any diff to me, and I could care less as long as I washed everything off when we got done.

Plus, according to a doctor, they are most fertile 14 days after their period. During their period they are the least fertile. Plus she was on birth control. It rocked so much...I'd nut in her when she was on the rizzag. Any other time I'd whip it out and give her the pearl necklace.

Try it sometime, if you're not completely satisfied, send her to me and I will refund you nothing. I will bone her though. :)

OCTAVIO

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you kidding

well i dunno about everyone else , but thats a week of my honey giving me blow jobs that im not willing to give up !!! :D