Sex Doesn't Feel Good?

A-Man2151

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating my girlfriend for a few months now. She was a virgin, so when we first started having sex, it hurt her real bad. Well, sex is no longer painful for her, but it doesn't feel good either. She goes absolutely crazy when I go down on her, and I can get her off in a matter of minutes, but for some reason is not aroused vaginally. Is this something that will change over time? I have gotten off previous girlfriends, but for some reason this one is a different challenge.

I've tried many things, including much foreplay, but she says that it just 'doesn't feel like anything' when we're doing it. She is still eager to have sex, because she knows how much I enjoy it, so that's a good thing, but I definitely hope as time goes on, she begins to enjoy it as well. Anyone ever experienced something like this?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Man2151 said:
I have been dating my girlfriend for a few months now. She was a virgin, so when we first started having sex, it hurt her real bad. Well, sex is no longer painful for her, but it doesn't feel good either. She goes absolutely crazy when I go down on her, and I can get her off in a matter of minutes, but for some reason is not aroused vaginally. Is this something that will change over time? I have gotten off previous girlfriends, but for some reason this one is a different challenge.

I've tried many things, including much foreplay, but she says that it just 'doesn't feel like anything' when we're doing it. She is still eager to have sex, because she knows how much I enjoy it, so that's a good thing, but I definitely hope as time goes on, she begins to enjoy it as well. Anyone ever experienced something like this?
Nope, I'll be man enough to admit I'm not that well endowed . Yet I'm not tiny. Average you could say. All you need is at least 4 inches to hit the g spot. If your guy lacks a lot of thickness, try getting her into positions that let you see what's going on exactly where you can hit it hard and deep and feels tight for you. Missionary clinching her tight and going at a good pace is good, with her legs clinching you from behind, keeping you tight/close to her . Or her legs straddled over your shoulders and tight together is good.

I like having her ride cow girl, her chest against mine, while she rocks on top back and forth rubbing her **** real close to my body while I get into her deeeeeep.:box:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what kind of condoms are you using?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missionary, have her grab your c0ck and position it in her. If she doesn't know what feels good, just thrust upward. You should feel a clicking or fluttering against the tip of your c0ck. That tells you that your creating a suction effect for her. If you feel NO resistance, and your pecker is just flailing about freely in her (downward), then YOU might feel good, but She won't and that's when she is most likely going to want to stop. Just because it feels good to you doesn't mean it does for her, sucks I know. I know when she doesn't like the way my d!ck feels inside her. I can see it on her face, or sigh expression.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women can only get off through ****oral stimulation and don't normally achieve orgasms through vaginal stimulation only. This doesn't mean this girl is one of those, but keep that in mind. Also, don't make a big deal about if she's gotten off or not because this kills the mood and will make her too self-conscious which only makes it more difficult for her to climax.

Another position you might want to try is have her lie on her back with her legs mostly straight up in the air. You'll hold her legs and cross them a bit so that say one of her knees is behind the other. This should tighten things up a bit for a little more resistance if that's your issue.

You also mention that she was a virgin, so her being young may have something to do with it as well. We don't really know if it's a mental or physical issue.

Ever notice some guys talking about having problems getting soft in the bedroom during sex but somehow have no issues when getting head? It's all nerves. If you're just relaxed and focused on your own pleasure, then there's no pressure to impress or do anything. Some women can be this way too.

In any case, just keep trying different things. Worst comes comes to worst, she can just use a little mini vibrating thing on her ****oris while you pound away at her numbed out vagina. :D Just keep in mind this isn't all that rare in general let alone at younger ages. Make sure everything is happening naturally and sex doesn't become about you proving you can give her a vaginal orgasm.

I feel as though I may be rambling on, so I'll stop. Report back in with any developments.