Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex at a party; got #; called it she said she was tired/had work next day. Now no re

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This Halloween I went to a shindig with some friends to drink and figure out what we’re doing. This tall, thin, hot girl in her early twenties (me in my late twenties) came to talk to me for a little bit. I assumed she was out of my league and a little while later I talk to her friend a while. I leave the shindig with my friends, and I come back a couple hours later after everyone is drunker than earlier. Hot girl gave me the eye and we start making out. I wish I remember what smooth thing I said! People give us our space we go outside, I dry hump her she says “you’re hot, do me” we go into a barn and we have sex. Later her friend comes (door doesn’t lock!) and **** blocks us it was too (late for her), but it was embarrassing! Then I try to get her clothes on and she keeps falling down I was worried she’d hurt herself. I bring her back in the house and give her water, get her number, put her on a sofa and my friend drives me home.

Next day I call her to see if she wanted to get some food and talk but she said she had to go to work but maybe later. I told her I couldn’t do anything Sunday because I was busy. Then after work I text her to see if she wants to get food because it’s Saturday night, and she doesn’t really answer. I then ask “so that’s a no?” and she said “not no, just tired,” which seems believable to me, she worked as a server on a small amount of drunken “sleep.” (Drunk sleep doesn’t count as much as regular sleep).

Sunday I asked what her schedule is like via text, but no reply. So if she did not respond to that last text, do I just give up?

It is now Monday and I feel like I have "one on the line" and I don't want to mess up.

When a girl gives you her number, when do you stop contacting her (especially after sex)? Could it be a “test,” it could mean she doesn’t want to talk, I have no idea.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maeisgood said:
This Halloween I went to a shindig with some friends to drink and figure out what we’re doing. This tall, thin, hot girl in her early twenties (me in my late twenties) came to talk to me for a little bit. I assumed she was out of my league and a little while later I talk to her friend a while. I leave the shindig with my friends, and I come back a couple hours later after everyone is drunker than earlier. Hot girl gave me the eye and we start making out. I wish I remember what smooth thing I said! People give us our space we go outside, I dry hump her she says “you’re hot, do me” we go into a barn and we have sex. Later her friend comes (door doesn’t lock!) and **** blocks us it was too (late for her), but it was embarrassing! Then I try to get her clothes on and she keeps falling down I was worried she’d hurt herself. I bring her back in the house and give her water, get her number, put her on a sofa and my friend drives me home.

Next day I call her to see if she wanted to get some food and talk but she said she had to go to work but maybe later. I told her I couldn’t do anything Sunday because I was busy. Then after work I text her to see if she wants to get food because it’s Saturday night, and she doesn’t really answer. I then ask “so that’s a no?” and she said “not no, just tired,” which seems believable to me, she worked as a server on a small amount of drunken “sleep.” (Drunk sleep doesn’t count as much as regular sleep).

Sunday I asked what her schedule is like via text, but no reply. So if she did not respond to that last text, do I just give up?

It is now Monday and I feel like I have "one on the line" and I don't want to mess up.

When a girl gives you her number, when do you stop contacting her (especially after sex)? Could it be a “test,” it could mean she doesn’t want to talk, I have no idea.
Let her contact you. I would not contact her for a good week or two and see what happens. If she doesn't respond wait a month and send her a text like oh hey i was at x and saw y and it reminded me of you how have you been.

But for now just let her come to you. Go find other girls.

In my opinion, stop contacting when she does. Let her come to you, otherwise you make come off as desperate or needy.

Have you swallowed The Red Pill?

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you've been here since 2004? Stop being so clingy.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend this doesn't sound promising AT ALL.

She was drunk, wanted to f*ck. More than likely it was a one night only thing.

It's hard to accept that sometimes, we try to think logically, why wouldn't she want to do this again? Who knows, as the old addage goes b*tches be crazy.

I learned this lesson the hard way: when dealing with drunk chicks it's all about closing on the spot.

I know longer collect or even ask drunk chicks for their numbers, the connection is only hot briefly. Good luck trying to rekindle that a week later when she's sober.

As others have said let her contact you. And most of all be happy that some hot chick wanted to bang you at a party, not bad if you ask me.

Play on playa.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next day I call her to see if she wanted to get some food and talk
Then after work I text her to see if she wants to get food because it’s Saturday night
Sunday I asked what her schedule is like via text
What in the fvck are you doing?

The best shot you have with this one, prior to your scarcity/clingy/stalkerishy behavior, is to turn this one into a random FB -> no getting together to "talk", just getting together to bang. As was mentioned above, best thing to do with these ones is hit it, then give her some time off, and forget about her. Then she might hit you up on a random night <-------- Strictly to fvck. If you don't hear from her, you can try, after a week or so, but don't try to turn it into anything else besides just fvcking.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably hating herself for being a drunk slvt, so give her some space.
As Peaks said, you don't fvck a chick and then date her, you continue fvcking her.
Don't contact her again for at least a month. If she contacts you, push for a drink at hers (or yours). If she declines, gracefully exit.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After my call and texts were answered and she said "its alright **** happens," we talked a little bit more then she stopped. Before she stopped she seemed to express sympathy of a recent medical event of mine and "just not tonight" in regards to getting food. After two unanswered texts I have stopped talking.

I read Red Pill, I read some troubling things there on this topic. I'm not going to drink anymore with the hope of interacting with women. I'm going to focus on dating sites and day game. In college people randomly got drunk and hooked up all of the time, even though it seems they were not supposed to.

This is driving me crazy and I wish they could just be honest and give straight answers I don't know what they're afraid of.