Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex and the singles scene

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when your in your upper 20s or 30s and not married, men or women seem to sleep around allot or occasionaly whatever. Even the younger generations are buying into this. Its only natural we're adults we need sex and we're not married. only for some reason when a girl lies to me or leaves details out about being with other guys it bothers me. Usually they do this to keep from being judged by society, or see it as private or want to spare someones feelings. I still say do whatever you want Just don't lie to me about it. Is this something I shouldn't care about? For some reason I just don't like being lied too or left in the dark. Some guys don't realy care. but I don't understand the philosophy behind that. I see it as she is insulting my intelligence and or she takes me for a fool. Is there a differnt point of view I should have? as a matter of fact a friend of mine said to me the other day: dude I'm dating this girl and she is so cool because she is no drama. And I said why is she not drama? he said because she doesn't ask what I do and believes whatever I tell her. Is that what a non dramatic person is? I thought that was a dumb person. And I've even had a girl insinuate I'm drama because I call her out on lies or sense somethings off or catch her doing stuff. No beotch! I'm just not stupid. Am I in the Twighlight Zone? Please respond.

Last edited:

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Chris Rock said, "You don't wanna know. Just be happy you getting it now."

Also,
"If she says 3 that means 10. You need to give every girl a 7 **** curve."

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
Like Chris Rock said, "You don't wanna know. Just be happy you getting it now."
Actualy this isn't true, he said you don't want to know about her past. I'm talking about what she is doing while she is dating you. What I'm getting at is, should I care if she is lieing to me even if we are not exclusive? does that give her the right to lie or is that a sign of her character and things to come? anyone?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
Actualy this isn't true, he said you don't want to know about her past. I'm talking about what she is doing while she is dating you. What I'm getting at is, should I care if she is lieing to me even if we are not exclusive? does that give her the right to lie or is that a sign of her character and things to come? anyone?

if your 'spinning plates' don't be mad if she's doing the same eh? its a dutty game.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
if your 'spinning plates' don't be mad if she's doing the same eh? its a dutty game.
No see it's not that, I don't care wht she does its when she lies about it that bothers me, so with that in mind, lets try this again:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what she is lieing about. I caught my girlfriend in a lie a couple times. Everything worked out and I got the full story. But, believe me I was on her back like a thick sweater.

Are you asking a general question or maybe something is going on in your life?
It depends on what she lied about and why.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Depends what she is lieing about. I caught my girlfriend in a lie a couple times. Everything worked out and I got the full story. But, believe me I was on her back like a thick sweater.

Are you asking a general question or maybe something is going on in your life?
It depends on what she lied about and why.

Please reread the OP. I'm talking about what she is doing while she is dating you. I'm talking about lieing about seeing or fvcking the other guys. I've been in this situation but i think it can be applied generaly. I don't care wht she does its when she lies about it that bothers me, so with that in mind,
what I'm getting at is, should I care if she is lieing to me even if we are not exclusive? does that give her the right to lie or is that a sign of her character and things to come?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women lie and cheat?

They have no respect for their boyfriend/husband.
They are not sexually satisfied with their man.
There are other needs to be filled that her man cant.

And last but, not least. They are typical hors.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:

well it was the first couple months of our relationship so i didn't expect her to completly cut out every man in her life right away. But justifying lieing because it was "none of my business" I can't seem to wrap my head around. And even more then that we started dating again down the road and we were going into our third month and shes got ex boyfriends and random dudes myspacing her IMing etc. and shes being sneaky about it. Her latest ex is always with her friends so she can't get away from him which puts me where I have to constantly compete with him even though she swears up and down i don't have too, but we all know that women think with their emotions and how is she supposed to move past him with him always around trying to get her back and shes gone back to him before yet I'm supposed to be ok with everything....wow sorry bout the rant. I just don't know, i don't think i'm insecure, i think its about respect....i just don't know how to make sense of it. some guys wouldn't care what she does, lies or not...i do...maybe i shouldn't...i don't know

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even know people still listen to the things girls say around here. You're treating a chick like a guy.

Logical conversations are not to be had with girls!

Just know what is going on by her actions and responses.

Women do not care for the truth they care for their emotions.

Don't be upset by their lies, they mean nothing, it's just in their nature.

Getting them to admit to the truth is not in your advantage. It messes with their good girl emotions and the only cure is to cut you out.

It's cute.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I think someone else has posted before on here that you have to set boundaries and expectations early on. Something to the effect of "As long as I'm fukking a girl, she better not be fukking anyone else without my knowledge." Of course you would not phrase it that way to the girl, I'm just giving an example of the boundary. How you would exactly word it and set this expectation and boundary is another matter.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you keep pressing the issue with her? Maybe she sees that and thinks if she tells you the truth you will next her or something.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
.Some guys don't realy care. but I don't understand the philosophy behind that.
This is what seperates you from an actual player. You care about the girl in general. If you date around alot then you can't really worry about the feelings of all the girls you're seeing and potentially sleeping with. The true players don't have girlfriends, they just have girls they spend free time with but feel no kind of obligation. By seperating yourself from your emotinal connection with a girl as much as possible, you effectively don't care about virtuly everything personal in the relationship with the girl. If she lies, 's okay, cause you don't care. If she's seing someone else, 's okay cause you don't care. If she cancels a date last minute with you, 's okay cause you don't care...and you likely have a back up plan anyway.

If you're going to "date around" you can not make the mistake of developing feelings for the girls you're associated with. Pretty basic.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I.A.F.Y.B. said:

And they are human... Animals with carnal urges that as stronger than societal moral requirements..

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Why is this a bad thing? If all you're looking for is meaningless sex, then what's the problem?

Now LTRs are a completely different animal. But if you're in a LTR, you're not "single."
well if you first start seeing somebody and they are full of **** about hooking up with other people what kind of tone does that set for developing into a LTR?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MooseGod said:
Why is this a bad thing? If all you're looking for is meaningless sex, then what's the problem?

Now LTRs are a completely different animal. But if you're in a LTR, you're not "single."
The new rule is that as long as you aint married you are single...LOL...