Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex after Marriage?

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... last night I took a girl out and ended up in the back seat of my car making out and things were heating up; she gave me a BJ and I taught her to Deep throat, long story short, she said she "believes" in sex after marriage.

It doesn't seem to be because of religious beliefs or cultural background (maybe from up-bringing). She said its because the guy is less likely to leave her. So I gather its in-securities?

The reason i'm asking is because actions speak louder than words. She might say one thing, think another, but do something else.

Have you guys got similar experiences? maybe with a girl-friend?
How'd you go about it? General thoughts?

If you need more details just ask

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:

Let me get this straight... so she gives you a ******* but believes in sex ONLY after being married?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many modern Christians interpret "sex" in the same way that Bill Clinton did.

This means that anything other than vaginal intercourse is fair game for many women. Maybe instead of asking this forum what she means, you should just ask here yourself. You might be surprised at her answer, and trust me, if you've got a girl who can deep throat and is willing to do that regularly, you have got a pretty good thing going for you, even if you can't stick it in that one place...

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually read news stories of Christian chicks allowing anal sex because that preserves their purity LOL.
Anyway it seems like she is pretty horny if she's going down on you. I suggest you just keep escalating until she's so horny that she'll give it up.
I've been with a Christian chick who explicitly told me nothing would happen. Well after many sessions of making out, she eventually just got so horny that she gave it up. And she f*cked like a wild animal.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right after he taught her to deepthroat in his car it seems. She's trying to get respect with a **** in her mouth. She wants to keep this virgin girl image thing she has going on and doesn't wanna sound too slutty.
Haha, total fail on her part. Yes, she may be “holding out” but isn’t this guy gonna wonder how many *******s she gave out in the back of cars on the “first night”? lol common now, that’s not very pure lol.

Yes, I have heard of girls not wanting to give up either "until marriage" or "until a few months of dating" for the reasons of keeping a guy around for longer and making him realize she is the "long term" type of girl. If the girl successfully does this, it could work. I can think of a few examples where girls have done this, and also can think of one that involves a celebrity, Snoop Dogg.

I remember hearing him talk about his wife (I think they were married for a LONG time, but I think they finally divorced). He said that she did not give it up for the first 8 MONTHS!! He said that had she been one of the other girls that he just ended up getting easy, he never would have married her. But because she made him wait so long, it built his interest enough and he respected her more for it.

Now, they were married for a long time but eventually ended up divorced recently I think. But most of the famous people don’t last long in relationships anyway (or most people in general now days, I guess you can say lol). But it does prove that this tactic CAN work for the girl, but there are obviously many variables involved.

She risks the guy leaving because he’s not getting any. She risks the guy fvcking other girls on the side because he’s not getting any from her. She risks eventually giving it up to the guy and him leaving her shortly afterwards because he finally got some from her. She risks getting into a long term relationship and even possibly marriage and the thing still not work out (As in snoops case).

So there are of course a lot of risks, but the strategy can surely work if the girl plays it right and has found the right guy (or sucker??). Remember, this girl can be someone that slept with 50 guys, but this guy has no idea, and she is holding out with him for 8 months, and he thinks she’s “pure” and “innocent”. I’ve actually seen this happen as well with some people that I know. I’ve had girls that I’ve personally fvcked and know some other guys who’ve fvcked them as well, and some of these were like very very casual lays and maybe even one night stands, where I would do everything and anything imaginable to the girl. Then a few years later I see her with some dude and hear a story how they still haven’t “done it” even though they have been dating a little while and eventually I’ve seen some of these girls married to these guys.

However, if this guy truly doesn’t know any of this, and if she is truly loyal to him and loves him and is not gonna run around on him, then this is THEIR REALITY. Let him think she’s pure, that’s awesome, because in the end, that’s all that really matters. What them two think. If they are happy, they’ll be living their lives like this. That’s why I always cringe when I hear guys trying to find out about their girls sexual past. Especially if it’s like a serious girlfriend. Don’t probe, because you may not like what you find out lol.

We are all living in our own reality. If you think back on your high school days or whatever your distant past may be, think of how much RELEVANCE all of that had. It was HUGE for you at the time, all the uncool and cool people you knew, who you hung out with, who thought what of you, everything seemed like such a big deal and like that was the only thing that mattered, what was happening right there and then.

But now think about it, how much does any of that matter now? For me personally, I’ve moved several times, college, jobs, what not, and live thousands of miles away from Cali, where I went to high school. And have a whole new life where I am currently “invested”. The thought of even some of the smallest high school anxieties and things that I used to stress over make me laugh now. It’s like “really, I was worried about that”?? But it makes you realize that your reality truly is what you make it.

You can BUILD your own reality. If you wanna be simply a player and just do girls all the time, you CAN build this reality, hell I’ve done most of my life. But you can also build everthing else in your life. You don’t’ have to hang out with people you don’t like. You don’t have to hang out with girls you don’t like. You don’t have to work at a job you don’t like. You can literally build it for you. I’ve let go of people I was close to in the past because of different reasons, whether is they let me down or were just really terribly preventing me from something. It’s not an easy thing to do, but you can definitely do it. Life always goes on and usually you’re better off in the end.

So your reality is what you make it. Life is really weird and complex if you start thinking about it too much, but why worry so much. Just build your own reality and enjoy the most of it while you’re here.

Oh, here’s something I’ll never forget: Many years ago I was going to toastmasters every week to improve my public speaking skills since I was trying to do multiple things that involved heavy public speaking, and also just wanted to better my self (I’ve always been on the improvement kick and have continuously gotten better). We had to do impromptu speeches one day and this old man (literally 60s or 70s) gets up to speak and he goes into the speech of what he would do different if he was younger.

He goes on to say something to the effect of: “I would worry less, I would be less serious and place less importance on insignificant things that didn’t matter. I was always so damn serious when I was younger and even a mature man. I used to think life is soooo serious and was always a little stiff and trying to always be very serious and polite and do the right thing. Before I know it, I’m a very old man looking back and wishing that I didn’t take life so seriously. It goes by SO QUICK, and I realized that most of the things I worried about, never even really mattered. I wish I had more friends, I wish I partied more, I WISH I HOOKED UP WITH MORE GIRLS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, I wish I didn’t take everything so seriously, I wish I was just more care free cause most of the things I worried about just didn’t matter. Life goes by REALLY fast, so I just wish I enjoyed it a little more and was less worried.”

Now, you can imagine me sitting right there listening to this. Most people clapped at how great his speech was and how he held his body and didn’t’ have “ummms” and this and that about public speaking. But here I was sitting and just deer in the headlights look and staring, and imagining my self or any of us in his shoes. This guy was SPEAKING THE TRUTH!! All this sh*t goes by so quick, he was giving us a lesson of an old wise man who held nothing back. He said “life goes by too fast, do NOT take it too seriously, please enjoy it and have more fun, be more care free.”

I hope we can all take a lesson from that, because that’s some profound sh*t right there, whether you want to think so or not. Most of your “problems” today you will look back on in the future and LAUGH .. I PROMISE YOU THIS!!

Hence, going back to the subject, you can create your own reality. Who cares what the f*ck happened in the past, if this girl held out for him, and he dint’ know her past, they CAN very well be happy together. It is THEIR reality, and NOTHING ELSE really matters!!

The friends you got in your life that just don’t sit well with you, fvcking get rid of them! Same with the girls. Make new ones, it is YOUR reality! There are MILLIONS of different realities out there and for millions of them, you don’t even exist!! You’re not even a part of their reality and don’t matter. So while that’s disturbing, it’s also good news for YOUR OWN reality. You can build it such that only things that you WANT to matter, matter!

Never take sh*t from ANYONE!! ANYONE!! If we were all put in one same room, underground somewhere, with no weapons and no clothes or nothing, and no technology or anything else, all of that imaginary “power” that some people have, would mean NOTHING. You can have the coolest person in the world there, also Brad Pitt, and president Obama, and Justin Timberlake, and oprah, and they would have as much power as “joe the schmo’ down the street. It’s all perceived power and you can also build it for your self by building your own reality. This is why self improvement is POSSIBLE, and always remember that anyone you hold to a high value, also puts his/her pants on one leg at a time!! They’re not THAT much different, it’s just that their reality is stronger. Realize this!

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Let me get this straight... so she gives you a ******* but believes in sex ONLY after being married?
i met girls like this....they think its ok as long as theres no penetration they still consider themselves virgins

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats certainly some food for thought, sexysuave. thanks for taking the time to write that up.

The whole risk section connects with me. Going to sleep on it.

By the way she isn't Christian, she's Atheist. So probably just making me wait... oh well no big deal

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrat said:
So... last night I took a girl out and ended up in the back seat of my car making out and things were heating up; she gave me a BJ and I taught her to Deep throat, long story short, she said she "believes" in sex after marriage.

It doesn't seem to be because of religious beliefs or cultural background (maybe from up-bringing). She said its because the guy is less likely to leave her. So I gather its in-securities?

The reason i'm asking is because actions speak louder than words. She might say one thing, think another, but do something else.

Have you guys got similar experiences? maybe with a girl-friend?
How'd you go about it? General thoughts?

If you need more details just ask
Having been married and divorced twice I definitely do not believe in sex after marriage.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not waiting until after marriage. She is just saying that in hopes that she will portray a good girl image to you. Many girls have said something along that lines to me in hopes that I'd wife them up or something. I busted 80% of them and never even got in a relationship with any of them.