Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex 3-4 times a day?

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okai well Im in a 7 month relationship and latelly I been F##kin about 3 to 4 times a day. Is that too much or is it completely normal. first and second time my boner is fine, but 3rd its a pain to get it..Also Latelly i have hard time ejaculating, sometimes i go on and on and cant *** so i just stop..Hmm anything wrong with that or is it completely natural too..

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just say that's a problem I'd like to have...

But on a serious note, I'd imagine making her wait for it for a few days and teasing her will lead to very interesting sessions...

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put it like this. Have you ever heard of a person dying from having TOO much sex? You're most likely young assuming from your question, so I'm going to guess that you don't have anykind heart problem ;)

Okay so for the psycological perspective. If for you it feels like too much and as you say "3rd its a pain to get it" then simply, don't have that much sex :)

I love having s3x so when I had a girlfriend, I boinked her 4-5 times a day!
It was lovely!

So the conclusion: It is not dangerous. It is not TOO much. If it FEELS too much, do it less. Get it?

Ps. In my opinion, do it as much as possible now before it's too late ;)

P10

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i think that's way too much between foreplay and sex it might take nearlly two hours times that by 3 and thats 6 hours a day on sex.. sometimes i make my girls wait a couple days here and there to build up my **** stamina but to each there own ha.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't complain, some of us are still virgins.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's cool but try not having her orgasm just keep her teetering on the brink

her orgasm will be like an H-bomb when she finally gets it...might put her in a coma haha jk but seirously that's a lot man...and i mean a lot of time that takes out of your day

Lincoln

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done sprints like that right for a week or so (always before the girls start their period to oddly enough) but when they finally do start I am honestly kinda relieved. (for a couple of days lol) If I get too much I get lazy I notice, just kinda blah and unmotivated. Kinda weird it would keep going like that so far into a relationship, I have always noticed great sex often in the beginning, then slowly tapers off into a "routine"

just my .02

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jdawgmcb said:
Don't complain, some of us are still virgins.
Sorry, but got to lol at that.... The answer to that is stop read this, turn of your computer and get out and find a real girl/woman.

As for sex 3-4 times a day, all I can say is you can't be satisfying her enough.

It's the old Quality over Quantity dynamic.

If you do her properly the first time around she should be so completely exhausted that she cannot move let alone want to do it again. Hone your between the sheets techniques too.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl for whom 3-4 times a day was the MINIMUM. Sex with her was just the easiest thing in the word and she was always in the mood. It was amazing while it lasted.

My point is: don't question it, enjoy it!

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
I dated a girl for whom 3-4 times a day was the MINIMUM. Sex with her was just the easiest thing in the word and she was always in the mood. It was amazing while it lasted.

My point is: don't question it, enjoy it!
Was she pregnant at the time ?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl like this. She just wanted it all the time-- if I witheld it from her she would freak out (literally-- I didnt' find out til later that she was bipolar) It was kind of wierd, but I liked it too and never questioned anything while it was happening. I even told her to become athletic or I wouldn't nail her anymore...and she did!! Unfortunately that relationship didn't work out as she tried to kill me twice. But, the sex was off the hook.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Okai well Im in a 7 month relationship and latelly I been F##kin about 3 to 4 times a day. Is that too much or is it completely normal. first and second time my boner is fine, but 3rd its a pain to get it..Also Latelly i have hard time ejaculating, sometimes i go on and on and cant *** so i just stop..Hmm anything wrong with that or is it completely natural too..
that's a lot of sex to be having with just one girlfriend lol.. i would get bored of it.. you do this daily? ouch, lol.

i have my own sex marathons (going on for many many hours at once) but never with girls i've been in a relationship for long..

well im glad both of you guys are having a healthy sexual appetite.

why do you have sex more than 3 times if you aren't really into it? does she initiate it and you just don't want to deny her?