Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Set up a date with a girl tonight and forgot its Halloween...Fvck!!!!

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright......what do i do???? set up a date with a girl visiting from out of the country for "Saturday"....totally slipped my mind that Saturday is the 31st!!! its halloween!!! son of a b!tch. i was just gonna take her out to dinner and then a club....she really wants to go out with me tonight....what should I do?

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a costume and go out for a non-dinner night? Sounds simple enough!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she would rather go out with you, than do halloween party night, than thats a HUGE ioi.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dammit...i i think i might buy a costume and leave it in the back of my ride just incase....

CaliGuyInLondon

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this is not an issue. First of all, you said she's from out of country right? So tell her you want to take her out to experience a real "American" halloween. Trust me, i've lived in several countries, and just about everyone knows about our halloween and loves it. So tell her to dress up in something, tell her it doesn't matter what as long as she looks hotter than everyone else, and then take her to a club or a halloween party. if you can get her to go with you, then your basically guaranteed a good time.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright **** it im gonna buy a costume on my way to where she's staying, just incase