Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Serous question could mean someones life

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
she sepcifcly told me its her boyfriend thats making her do it because she cheating on him with hid best friend and now they hate eachother anaperntly all they do is fight now...
Think about what you are writing here.

Her BF makes her do it!!!
Because he cheated, man you are so fu**ing whipped by the cr** it is a pain to see.
Will you listen are your eyes open your ears open, no they are not.
Your so wrapped up in doing the right thing and trying to impress this girl and in the ZONE of the OTHER MAN she speaks to about problems you cant see the wood for the trees.

NO PERSON can MAKE you HARM yourself, unless they have a gun to your head or threatening your family or some other fantasy film rubbish.
How the hell can her BF make her cut herself think about it for more then a second, divert your eyes away from the pert breasts and see the truth.

If she was a healthy person, she would leave the BF, if she was even remotely sane she would at least forgive him! But harming herself, cutting her own body due to another persons actions, MY GOD, what next, this girl blames the BF.

Man this girl is a ticking time bomb I feel sorry for the BF so what he cheated, she should have dumped him, instead she is using her own issues to make sad sap wimps like you buy her BS. Not looking for attention, this is exactly what she is doing, don’t be a fool!

Will you take note will you listen, no you wont, this is a hard lesson you are going to learn.
I hope she dumps the BF and dates you and when the next sap comes into her life, she can tell him about her cutting herself since you did not cater to her needs as a women.

Unbelievable the stuff we see posted, I really think most ppl go through life with there eyes closed or half shut. Wake up and smell the coffee.

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I'm going to say it again because you guys are over stepping your. The method does not ensure results. Obviously none of you guys have delt with people who self mutalate or are suicidal. I have been with both. One girlfriend cut herself and the other blew her brains out with a shotgun (God I miss highschool). I digress the one who was terminally suicidal there was nothing I could do about. Typically people who are legitamately suicidal won't show any signs of such and simply kill themselves. Often they'll seem happy and free spirited, buying gifts and what not then just put their own lights out. People who self mutalate need PROFESSIONAL HELP ie not you or her stupid boy friend, they need a DOCTOR some one who has had years of experience in the field of psychology and can diagnose then treat the ailment. If anyone needs to interviene in the situation it's the girls family not some kid who thinks he's a super hero.
This is the truth.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Think about what you are writing here.

Her BF makes her do it!!!
Because he cheated, man you are so fu**ing whipped by the cr** it is a pain to see.
Will you listen are your eyes open your ears open, no they are not.
Your so wrapped up in doing the right thing and trying to impress this girl and in the ZONE of the OTHER MAN she speaks to about problems you cant see the wood for the trees.

NO PERSON can MAKE you HARM yourself, unless they have a gun to your head or threatening your family or some other fantasy film rubbish.
How the hell can her BF make her cut herself think about it for more then a second, divert your eyes away from the pert breasts and see the truth.

If she was a healthy person, she would leave the BF, if she was even remotely sane she would at least forgive him! But harming herself, cutting her own body due to another persons actions, MY GOD, what next, this girl blames the BF.

Man this girl is a ticking time bomb I feel sorry for the BF so what he cheated, she should have dumped him, instead she is using her own issues to make sad sap wimps like you buy her BS. Not looking for attention, this is exactly what she is doing, don’t be a fool!

Will you take note will you listen, no you wont, this is a hard lesson you are going to learn.
I hope she dumps the BF and dates you and when the next sap comes into her life, she can tell him about her cutting herself since you did not cater to her needs as a women.

Unbelievable the stuff we see posted, I really think most ppl go through life with there eyes closed or half shut. Wake up and smell the coffee.
she cheated

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
No, when you hear advice that you don't like, you TELL someone that they haven't been in your position, despite the fact that they quite clearly stated they have been.

Let me ask you something. Do you "know that professionals don't help" because you are also an EMO kid who has been in this situation and professionals couldn't help you?
what proffesanals do is they come up with there ****ing opinions within two seconds and no matter what they you tell them after that they wont change what they say you should do, profesionals do not help

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bury - Maybe you could do a little bit of research for her. I scanned a few sites today about cutting, I was really surprised in all the info out there.

Of course, it is the internet so watch your source closely.

I did find several forums where parents were posting to help their children. Many of the responses were parents that had success in helping their child through this point in their life, with and without counceling.

Maybe some of their "hands on" experience could give you a few tips.

I hope, for both of you.

Take care!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
what proffesanals do is they come up with there ****ing opinions within two seconds and no matter what they you tell them after that they wont change what they say you should do, profesionals do not help
So what you're saying is that you do not let professionals help because you think that you know more than they do. You think that because they are able to come to a conclusion fairly early in treatment, it's because they're judgemental and closed-minded, rather than seeing that the reason they can make quick recommendations is because they have dealt with hundreds of kids just like this before, and have learned to spot problems that you may have even through you denying it and trying to get them to come to a different conclusion. Just like you are doing with the people on this thread, you think we are not helping because you don't like what you are hearing, but we won't stop saying it just because you don't want to hear it.

Just so you know, you are hurting your friend just as much as she is, because you know about the problem, you have been asked for help, and yet you don't do anything, you don't do what needs to be done to help her. It is not your place to judge and say that a professional won't help her. They couldn't help you, but that's because you didn't want to be helped. Maybe she really does. Sure it's her fault that she's doing what she's doing, but you are also to blame for keeping the secret from those who actually COULD help her because of your preconcieved notions of them.

Maybe you also don't report the problem to the proper people because you think you can be the one to drag her out of her idiocy, you want to be Superman. Maybe you think it will endear her to you more if you are the one to save her? And that's why you won't tell the people like her mother who really could do something about it, you don't want them stealing your thunder?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
....of course they do, that's why they're professionals and you and anyone else you ask around here isn't as qualified as some one who has studied the nature of people aflicked by this problem hands on. I don't know what answers your looking for but most of the sucess cases I've heard of coming from have all involved some kind of intervention. Trying to be the Lone Ranger and take the burden upon yourself to help some one is often how people end up hurting themselves further or worse.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
....of course they do, that's why they're professionals and you and anyone else you ask around here isn't as qualified as some one who has studied the nature of people aflicked by this problem hands on. I don't know what answers your looking for but most of the sucess cases I've heard of coming from have all involved some kind of intervention. Trying to be the Lone Ranger and take the burden upon yourself to help some one is often how people end up hurting themselves further or worse.
its not anything like you guys say, shes useualy realy ahppy aroun me and stuff but then i bring up that my cat attacks me and put cuts on me and she says she does that herself and i ask why etc. we only talked about it for like 2 minutes and i was trying nto to make a a big deal about it but heres the thing...i call for profesional help then they do what call her and then when she asks who did thtis what am i suposed to say? oh yeah i thought id just call for you and get you help because i think your a crazy *****...i realy just want to stop her from doing this but i dont want to make it a realy big deal and make it so i cant have fun around her anymore you see what im saying>?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Either it's serious enough that it might mean someone's ultimate health, like the topic title suggests and you shold be taking the advice of teh many people who have dealt with this sort of thing before, or it's not serious at all like your last post suggests, it's just her cry for attention and it's not worth wasting our damned time with your high-school EMO kid bullsh!t. Which is it?

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
No.

Either it's serious enough that it might mean someone's ultimate health, like the topic title suggests and you shold be taking the advice of teh many people who have dealt with this sort of thing before, or it's not serious at all like your last post suggests, it's just her cry for attention and it's not worth wasting our damned time with your high-school EMO kid bullsh!t. Which is it?
it is serous enough to take her health...read the above post, and if you want to talk **** dont post k?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
it is serous enough to take her health...read the above post, and if you want to talk **** dont post k?

helping you is akin to sleeping with a fat ugly girl, seems a good idea at the time but man are you going to regret it!

Do what you want your simply wasting everyones time!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
Grow up. If it is really serious and possibly damaging to her in a very real sense, then you are an idiot for being more concerned with not making it a big deal and having fun with her anymore than you are with actually getting real help for her. I did read your above post. It sounded like EMO kid bullsh!t, just like I said. You talked about it for two minutes and you think you understand the situation enough to know how much risk she's putting herself in or how much professional help won't help? Grow up. If it is really a problem, a mature person could get over the possible embarassment of her finding out who told who about it. If you're more concerned with not being embarassed and having fun with her instead of helping her then you are an immature child who should not be charged with anyone's well-being.

Like I said, it's either serious enough that you NEED to do something like tell her parents or a shrink or a school official who can actually HELP her, or it's not that serious and you need to stop acting like such a high-school drama queen about it. It's one or the other, you can't have it both ways.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Grow up. If it is really serious and possibly damaging to her in a very real sense, then you are an idiot for being more concerned with not making it a big deal and having fun with her anymore than you are with actually getting real help for her. I did read your above post. It sounded like EMO kid bullsh!t, just like I said. You talked about it for two minutes and you think you understand the situation enough to know how much risk she's putting herself in or how much professional help won't help? Grow up. If it is really a problem, a mature person could get over the possible embarassment of her finding out who told who about it. If you're more concerned with not being embarassed and having fun with her instead of helping her then you are an immature child who should not be charged with anyone's well-being.

Like I said, it's either serious enough that you NEED to do something like tell her parents or a shrink or a school official who can actually HELP her, or it's not that serious and you need to stop acting like such a high-school drama queen about it. It's one or the other, you can't have it both ways.
i will ask a prfoenssol what i should do but i wont give them her name or anything cause im not going to embaress her k happy?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a complete idiot.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "your own business", it's a forum. When you post, everybody sees it.

You ask for advice, you don't like that advice that you're given because you're some EMO SuperMan who thinks that he knows more than people who help others every day of the week and have had years and years of education on the matter, so you decide to tell everyone who gave you the advice that you don't like that tehy don't know what they're talking about, and continue to act like you can actually make a difference when if comes to the health of someone else after having a two minute conversation with them about it. Don't ask a question of people and them tell them they don't know what they're talking about when you don't like their responses. If you know so well what is going to help her and what won't, why the hell are you on here asking people to begin with?

I rather take it as a compliment when a complete idiot calls me a persistant little ****.....

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems when the person who says theyre cutting themselves volunteers then information to their friends its usually a cry for help, if you discover the cuts or knife on ur own then its serious

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a BPD chick due to the cutting.

Don't worry dude she probably won't kill herself anytime soon.

Just fvck with your mind a whole lot if you let her.

My advice...

Don't let her.

Find a new friend.

As a sufferer of a PD she's an observer to our world not actually living in it.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Sounds like a BPD chick due to the cutting.

Don't worry dude she probably won't kill herself anytime soon.

Just fvck with your mind a whole lot if you let her.

My advice...

Don't let her.

Find a new friend.

As a sufferer of a PD she's an observer to our world not actually living in it.
not realy BPD, which i dont knwo what it means but mabe like drama queen im guessing>???
ive known her about 2 years mabye??? this is the first time shes started acting like this so yeah...i said shes usaly fun to be around and happy but then when **** goes down she gets all ****ed up see?