Serious question: Should I give up on attractive women?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand what you are complaining about if you just wrote a thread saying that you bagged a hot woman.

You want to have a nice connection with women. Although we may come from two different areas - you like clubs - I like going to church - it is the same with us. See, we are looking for a nice time or connection that we can remember.

All I can think of, is if I were you. I'd spray on Instant Openness and some Instant Shine on me if I was serious. Google them on the internet. If you are desperate enough you try everything. I find Instant Openness helps with my focus. People can be mentally overwhelming and things go too fast to the mind to process. Also, Instant Shine can improve your mood temporarily. They also sell a Dial body soup I think that has pheromones on it.

What you need is a bit of confidence. Spray these products on and believe they are "confidence pills", and you'll be confident in no time.

Maybe beef up your day-game a bit. Try going to bookstores or talking to women during the day-time. They may be more willing to chat up with you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Women see other women you came with touching you and laughing with you, focusing attention on you. Instant social value.
I remember my socially awkward days. I've always been a little amused every time I read advice telling a socially awkward guy this type of thing:
That in order to get a hot girl, just take out several hot girls as social proof.

For a socially awkward guy, finding hot girls to go out with as friends can be just as big a challenge as finding a hottie for a date/ONS. Especially if you want them to crawl all over you. I suppose the lucky ones are in orbiter situations lol. Anyway, I like your idea of building social networks, that's pretty much how I solved my problems.

I used to play in rock bands (which was a lot bigger deal back in those days). This, for whatever reason, attracted a wide variety of people who wanted to hang out with us. So that was a good starting place for me to start building a social network. And a good example of how having passions can draw women into your life. Thing is, not all passions and hobbies will draw people into your life.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you are saying, and had those socially awkward days too, just long ago as I'm old (almost as old as you). Started doing this 15 or so years ago. It's as easy as meeting married women, though, which is easy as hell. Most guys turn off when they meet a married woman, I turn on but make sure to have the context of being a friend of the marriage and always involve the husband also. Look for bachelorette parties and girls night out. Be known in the environment. They love it. Married women have a pecking order, there will be a queen bee. Never kiss a strange woman's ass, but this is one exception, when you find that queen bee, the alpha wife of the group, pucker up and lay it on with the charm, all out, especially if she's hot. Not sexual though, and never do it when her husband isn't standing right there or nearby. She is the most interesting person in your world at that moment, and should be.

It will pay huge dividends I promise, always has for me. Befriend the husband too, and you have a new bud to boot to do other stuff with. She will literally walk you through a club loving on you in front of the other women... most of whom know who she is. When you are out and she comes out, will run straight up to you in front of everyone. Married women are the best wingman without even trying. Eventually, you will hardly ever be going out to bars and will end up meeting the women you meet through her and your other married friends.

You just have to keep your nose clean. Be a good friend, not just around when single women are. Don't take advantage of her drunk friends, don't ignore the ugly ones, don't bang the desperate ones too fast, don't seem to "hone in" on every woman you meet through her. She knows the deal, and as long as you are upfront and consistent, won't care if you bang all her friends in the right way over time. Never be the one to kiss and tell, ever. They will do that on their own. Gives them something to talk about at brunch, which will interest the other women at the table in getting with you too. Win-win. Now every once in awhile, you will come across one that is irrationally jealous despite being married and your friend. You have to cut these when they start to c-block. But IME those are the exception, not the rule.