Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sent A Get Well Card

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard my neighbor up the street was involved in an accident back in the summer he has some kind head injury where he stutters when he gets excited. He was rear ended while at a red light and hasn't worked since.

I haven't been able to go see him in person to give my support but decided to send him a get well card telling him I hope he makes a full recovery.

I don't really know why this should even be asked because I already put it in the mailbox and just wondered do men send cards to friends neighbors whom they have respect for and are basically friends as well.

Am I girly for sending him a get well card? He is also married and have known him for over 28 years.

Powerlifter

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have never been in that situation but if I'd known the guy for that long I would have made time to go see him in person. Even calling is better than a card IMO. Why not go see him now before he gets the card?

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried both several times since I just heard about this recently and get no answer from the phone nor is anyone home when I stopped by but hear he is doing physical therapy 3 times a week. I guess it's timing on my part but decided on the card for now and sure I will eventually go see him but just to busy right now.

Powerlifter