Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sensual/date music

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple more adds:

Roxy Music

Delerium (the later, ethereal stuff)

RC_Ryder

Reaction score
Sweet sweet disc

I recently came across a disc that I honestly believe got me from basement pool table to bedroom, which other wise may have been a little tricky. She actually said "your taste in music has me rather interested."

Lyle Lovett - "I Love Everybody"

Prometheus69

Reaction score
Check out an artist called Nightmares on Wax.

If you go to Amazon.com and look him up , you can listen to sound files of the CD tracks.

Its awesome chillout type suff.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go with something like Dave Matthews Band. It's not anything romantic, but it sets a very relaxed mood. I've never met a women who didn't like DMB.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats that song from american beauty they played before the father and that 16 year old were about to have sex. It was played when it was raining and the 16 year said "your daughter is angry at me cuz I said I think you're hot".

Anyone know?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I'm sure all of you have Ipods or some sort mp3 player, I'd suggest you make mp3 playlists with compilations for every type of mood you'd want. You could do this on a sunday morning when you're bored. If you want to create a chilled out mood and it's night, pull up your playlist of chillout downtempo music. If she's the kind of girl that likes stuff like John Mayer, Coldplay and Dave Matthews, then have some of that kind of stuff on a playlist. If she's a sophisitcated lady, then maybe have some jazz and brazilian music like Bebel Gilberto. If she's the club hits girl type, then have some hiphop club hits on a playlist. Easy stuff.

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Shoe Diaries - George S. Clinton (not the funk george - although that could work too at times)
Search it on Amazon, that guy is GOLD!

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ones are in bold

Elton John (Blessed, Something About the Way You Look Tonight)
Luther Vandross (Here and Now, Power of Love)
Not the most manly, but I don't give a shyt what you think, it's great night music, Enya (Exile, Watermark)
Main Title from Last of the Mohicans
Sting (Fields of Gold, Desert Rose) Desert Rose is a great song to kiss passionatley to
Baker Street, Gerry Rafferty
Jeff Buckley (Hallelujah, Last Goodbye)
Bob Marley (No Woman No Cry good cuddle song, Could You Be Loved, One Love)
Journey (Don't Stop Believin, Open Arms, Faithfully)
The Cranberries (Zombie)
Springsteen, "The Boss" (Streets of Philadelphia)
Pink Flyod, (Shine on You Crazy Diamond)
Seal, (Kiss From a Rose)
U2 (One, New Year's Day
UB40 (Can't Help Falling in Love)

Also I include just a few night/sade songs of my girl's favourite artists on my MP3