'Sensible Gambling'

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The markets are very reliable ways to make money...

I've lost a 'small fortune' (in terms of my own income distribution) since starting trading, but I've finally figured out my 'edge' and well now trading is relatively boring, but ironically profitable...

It has nothing to do with 'skill' it has to do with the odds, that's the thing no one tells you. Dosen't matter if you long or short an equity/commodity/option or future... eventually no matter how good you are, you're going to LOSE...

You just have to learn to lose a small amount and win big amounts, the number of times you win or lose bears little relevance. I can win 1 time and cover 8 losses with correct money management... seriously its the odds...

I have a system for trading that anyone can try out on a demo and I can guarantee right now it will beat out the novice going into the market THINKING he has skill (LOL)

1. Flip a coin... heads = long... tails = short

Set up SL @ 2% of balance and TP @ 6% of balance...
I've ran the numbers and you consistently get 40-48% winners and the rest losers, but in the end you are in the black... aka in the 10% of elite that are consistently profitable... Increase the balance, increase the profits...

SKILL is an illusion, you can be right 99x's out of 100, but if those 99x's you are only making 1$ and the one loss you lose 100$... well u get the point

-Cod3r

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The markets are something i'm looking into. Just need the capital to dip my feet.