Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

senior prank? comments needed.

hoyitsdarryl

Reaction score
so me and my friends thought about doing a senior prank for the class of 09. on the very last day, after the bell rings. a whole lot of seniors appear from the roof of the school to drop water balloons to the place where a whole bunch of people hang out right after the bell rings. will it anger the school administration?

since it is just water and we are not damaging school property, we consider it safe from any charges. especially on the last day when that last bell rings, it's officially summer and not considered school hours. we think its a good senior prank that will get the administrators going "oh that's good".

if anyone thinks otherwise please post a suggestion to help us. thanks.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that's kind of like our Senior Prank this year(That I didn't participate in though), where we threw water balloons at every right after school when everyone was heading to the parking lot. I just got on the bus, cause I didn't want anything to do with it.

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
if a student that is a victim of your prank has something that cant get wet, such as a laptop, cellphone, mobile wheelchair, etc. and their stuff gets damaged because of the water, then the administration will get pissed and you guys will certainly be forced to pay for the damage, also for those who need the stuff for medical reasons, they could be immobilized, or be forced to go to the hospital, also some of the stuff can be very costly.

SexyBoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should do is target the teachers all day...randomly throw water balloons at them from "nowhere". Just make sure theirs nothing damageable by a water balloon on or near them before you nail em...

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this just makes me hate my school even more.

The seniors this year put alarm clocks in their lockers, completely harmless stunt. but administration was pissed. They went through every single senior locker, giving saturday schools to anyone who had a clock in the locker.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
john paul said:
wow this just makes me hate my school even more.

The seniors this year put alarm clocks in their lockers, completely harmless stunt. but administration was pissed. They went through every single senior locker, giving saturday schools to anyone who had a clock in the locker.
Wow people really aren't creative. I did that in class once.

2 years ago, people bought rats and let them go in the school. It was pretty stupid. The best part was when they got busted because they had a camera at the pet store.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people let pigeons free inside the damn school. retarded ass hors...chaos...chaos...but many many suspensions

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two ideas I'm thinking of doing for my senior thing .. not sure yet

Number pigs 1 through 5, skip 4 .. let them loose in the building. How long will it take before they figure out there is no number 4? :p

Put a cow (or mule I forget) upstairs .. they can't go downstairs so it would require a crain to take it out, lol

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of friends of mine were thinking that on the last day we could by a bunch of those window markers that they use at racetracks and write on every cars window in the parking lot. Not really ground breaking stuff, but just enough to be a pain in the ass.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. poke a bunch of condoms with needles
2. hand the condoms out for free

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
hoyitsdarryl said:
so me and my friends thought about doing a senior prank for the class of 09. on the very last day, after the bell rings. a whole lot of seniors appear from the roof of the school to drop water balloons to the place where a whole bunch of people hang out right after the bell rings. will it anger the school administration?

since it is just water and we are not damaging school property, we consider it safe from any charges. especially on the last day when that last bell rings, it's officially summer and not considered school hours. we think its a good senior prank that will get the administrators going "oh that's good".

if anyone thinks otherwise please post a suggestion to help us. thanks.

At my school the seniors bought a bunch of gold fish and put each one in its own dixie cup. They then made a wall of the cups right in front of the disciplinarians door so he couldnt open it.

(hn)

Don Juan
Reaction score
It may seem funny, but in the US you can get sued for practically anything. I think depending on how high you're dropping the balloons from, it might actually hurt some people. I don't think it's a good idea.