Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Send me some pics of your tits..."

Reaction score
My friend was showing me dirty pics of his girl in his phone. So I just texted my plate "thinking of you send me some pics of your titties"

I wonder if she'll reply or come through. What do you think? And how do you get a girl to send you some naked pics?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn't self concious about her boobs and trusts you than its a good chance she will send you pics. I have had quite a few girls send me pics of there tits and ass. Some are willing to do it but I have had some that refused to send me pics.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deepends on how horish she is.

Reaction score
I should have done it earlier I'm not sure if she is awake. I hate waiting around for a text. My friend says I should call her now but I think that's pushing it.

As for horish? Let's just say I hope there isn't a d!ck in the background when she sends me those pics. Or let's hope there isn't any mayonnaise on them.

I don't really know HOW promiscuous she is I have only known her for a couple weeks.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my old phone I literally had a ton of nude pics from various girls. Some were just online (hey, if they're hott and half a country away mine as well get something out of it..) but a lot of them were girls I know and/or have hooked up. You basically just have to get them really hott. Just casually lead the conversation into something sexual through text. Here's how a lot of mine usually go:

Scars: Hey girl, it's been awhile. I miss you. :)
HB: Awh, I miss you too!
Scars: I'm so bored right now.. I wish you were hear with me. I would kiss you all over.
HB: Me too. Ohhh, really now?
Scars: Yep. :)
HB: I'd really like that.. I wish you were hear right now.
Scars: Oh ya? What would you do to me if I was right there next to you?
HB: Oh, idk. Kiss and stuff. What about you?
Scars: (Then from here I would type something really descriptive that would get her hott.) I'd press my lips against yours softly, gently brushing my tounge against yours as I run my hand along your cheek as my lips travel from your lips down to your neck.. (sometimes it initiates text sex.. if the girl is freaky enough, but often times the girl will just reply with something like "wow.. id really like that" you could ask and be like "then what would you do?" if she doesnt, then dont force her.. often times she'll just be like "mmm you keep going" and just type a bunch of **** to get her real hott.. but escalate this ****... then half way into it be like "I'm so horny right now, I'd love to see a picture of you.." often times she'll ask you what want to see.. just simply tell her. She'll probably be honry and wont give a ****.. I've gotten so many pics this way. Or if you have this girl on lock down just simply ask her.. if she likes you enough, she will do it. But I think this way it's a lot more fun.. I actually was texting a girl getting her hott once.. then she was like "I can't take this anymore.. come over right now." so I came over and ****ed her brains out.

Good luck man.

Reaction score
Scars said:
On my old phone I literally had a ton of nude pics from various girls. Some were just online (hey, if they're hott and half a country away mine as well get something out of it..) but a lot of them were girls I know and/or have hooked up. You basically just have to get them really hott. Just casually lead the conversation into something sexual through text. Here's how a lot of mine usually go:

Scars: Hey girl, it's been awhile. I miss you. :)
HB: Awh, I miss you too!
Scars: I'm so bored right now.. I wish you were hear with me. I would kiss you all over.
HB: Me too. Ohhh, really now?
Scars: Yep. :)
HB: I'd really like that.. I wish you were hear right now.
Scars: Oh ya? What would you do to me if I was right there next to you?
HB: Oh, idk. Kiss and stuff. What about you?
Scars: (Then from here I would type something really descriptive that would get her hott.) I'd press my lips against yours softly, gently brushing my tounge against yours as I run my hand along your cheek as my lips travel from your lips down to your neck.. (sometimes it initiates text sex.. if the girl is freaky enough, but often times the girl will just reply with something like "wow.. id really like that" you could ask and be like "then what would you do?" if she doesnt, then dont force her.. often times she'll just be like "mmm you keep going" and just type a bunch of **** to get her real hott.. but escalate this ****... then half way into it be like "I'm so horny right now, I'd love to see a picture of you.." often times she'll ask you what want to see.. just simply tell her. She'll probably be honry and wont give a ****.. I've gotten so many pics this way. Or if you have this girl on lock down just simply ask her.. if she likes you enough, she will do it. But I think this way it's a lot more fun.. I actually was texting a girl getting her hott once.. then she was like "I can't take this anymore.. come over right now." so I came over and ****ed her brains out.

Good luck man.

Interesing. That sounds better than what I did. I just cut straight to the tittie chase with 1 text.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO? You'll get 'em.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Somebody said:
Interesing. That sounds better than what I did. I just cut straight to the tittie chase with 1 text.
Nah one liners are great. That's the way Clint Eastwood does it. :up:

Reaction score
If I don't get a reply, should I mention it again? Should I call her and be like "did you get my text?" or should I just let it go?

What if she says no titties for you?

Reaction score
BTW free titty pics for anybody who PM's me if this works!

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually to be honest it IS kind of crude, and not in a smooth 'come here and sit on my coc|<' kind of way. I mean... 'titties'? Are you in a Blink-182 video?

If you don't get a reply, don't mention it again. If she brings it up, pretend you don't know what she's talking about for a second, and then make out like you just send random texts like that because you're a gangbangin moneymakin playa who ain't never seen it comin and you don't give a fukk.

If she replies of course that's another matter entirely... if it's a reply with 0% 'titty' factor then just send something joky back like 'just testing to see how much of a wh0re you are' \m/

Reaction score
It's not looking good fellas! I haven't heard a thing from this woman since I sent her the request last night.

tragedy

Reaction score
I did'nt even ask and i got some tittie pictures today :)
been seeing this girl for about three weeks.

Reaction score
tragedy said:
I did'nt even ask and i got some tittie pictures today :)
been seeing this girl for about three weeks.

Damn! What's my girls problem? Maybe I'll still get them. She may not have had time to send them yet today.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Damn! What's my girls problem? Maybe I'll still get them. She may not have had time to send them yet today.
Im sure you lost her .

Even if she didnt have time to take a photo of her tits , just the fact that she didnt reply since yesterday is a bad sign .

And your request was bad . Of course you lost her . Next time , do what SCARS said .

Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Im sure you lost her .

Even if she didnt have time to take a photo of her tits , just the fact that she didnt reply since yesterday is a bad sign .

And your request was bad . Of course you lost her . Next time , do what SCARS said .

Dude, you have no clue what you are talking about. I banged her last weekend and she is coming over tomorrow night.

Damn why do people always try to instill negative AFC thoughts into people's head around here.

I highly doubt a text message "send me your titties" would end up in a dump. Especially with the horish way she has acted with me.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Dude, you have no clue what you are talking about. I banged her last weekend and she is coming over tomorrow night.

Damn why do people always try to instill negative AFC thoughts into people's head around here.
AFC thoughts ?

Listen man . Firstly , im not trying to put here negative stuff . I always try to be positive . But the fact that she didnt reply for 48 hours is fvcking BAD SIGN . Firstly , its disrespectful . Cant she find 40 seconds to text you or something ?

Think outside the box . I dont have anything against you . Dont misinterpret .

And where do you see the AFC sh1t here ?

Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
AFC thoughts ?

Listen man . Firstly , im not trying to put here negative stuff . I always try to be positive . But the fact that she didnt reply for 48 hours is fvcking BAD SIGN . Firstly , its disrespectful . Cant she find 40 seconds to text you or something ?

Think outside the box . I dont have anything against you . Dont misinterpret .

And where do you see the AFC sh1t here ?

Alright, whatever. This one is just a fukk and chuck anyway. I'll try and get her to tell me what time she is coming over tomorrow and see what's up.

Reaction score
You were wrong Daddy the Pimp. I texted her what time is she coming tomorrow, and she replied with a long ass "blah blah blah blah i'll be there around 8 blah blah blah"

She must have just not wanted to send me any pics.