Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

send her a rose, but...

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At my school we can send a rose to someone for for Valentine's Day. I'm thinking about sending one to a girl I'm interested in, but on the note I'll write something like "thanks for being a great friend." What do you think?

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.. send something funny.. have it be related in some small way to a rose or velentines day in general.. things that are very large are funny.. but this has to be subtle, so make it smaller and humorous.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason that sending a rose is good is because it means that you are finally doing something to show her that you care. You are admitting your feelings, you are being open about it (which is one of the reasons the Jerk gets the girl). However, anonymous roses are really stupid because then she will think that the person she fancies sent it, which may not be you. If the roses come with your name on, why bother sending them through school, where they will probably not be of good quality (and definitely do not write thanks for being friends as that would totally ruin it).

I think that you should let her know how you feel in some manner, but in a masculine and confident way. Roses are great but you have to play them the right way, because they can look weak.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear HB 7+

This is a little something for you. I first had doubts about you, but i think your a pretty cool girl. Happy Valentines!

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by saying "thanks for being a great friend" I've LJBFed her

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah I like the

____name____. FIND ME!

:)

Why not try saying:

If this rose is colored red to you, you should seek sexual healing from Dr. (your name). Meet me in the cafeteria.

hahaha just a random thought.

Reaction score
Omg I did that too at my middle school it was called Secret Santa and we did it during Christmas week so I got a pink dildo and wrote my number on it. She called me later to help her use it! :D

BlahBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeterNorthisawesome
Omg I did that too at my middle school it was called Secret Santa and we did it during Christmas week so I got a pink dildo and wrote my number on it. She called me later to help her use it! :D
lmao!

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, write somethin nice an catchy or smooth, like when she comes an finds you, you can tell her u got somethin else for her an take her out! or atleast say sumthin sweeeet

Reaction score
HA! I just now hatched a freakin brilliant idea! GET a rose if you want to give it to her ' now this can work on anyone even strangers'

NOw got up to her and say just becuase its valentine and you feel that you must share something important with an attractive girl like herself. Now insist her on closing her eyes. Then get the rose from behind you or whever you hide it and put it infront of her. when she opens. Bam! well you get the idea, if ur a scoundral you could tease her like you just practicing so you can do it on another girl or look into her eyes, then up and down and then be like on second thought you dont look like the kind of girl that can handle this kind of stuff. Improvise!