Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Selling Amway Sh*t...

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I live in college in university and a friend talked to me about selling amway stuff. He says that it could make a lot of money but I dunno because he just signed up for it. He could be sucked into a quick cash scheme and so.

Has anyone tried selling amway stuff?? Is it a good money making venture?? Maybe I could meet HBs while on the job andowrk on people skills as well.

Can anyone help?

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's MLM. Not necessarily a pyramid scheme, but be careful.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a google on Amway.

I think it's fair to say that 99.9% of people end up losing money and a lot of their time. Once you are sucked in it has a cult like hold.

Having said that I think that it's an education in hard work, dealing with and persuading people and things like their book programme is sound for developing a prosperous mindset.

Be prepared to alienate family and friends.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is truly MLM.

my mom knew a couple of people in the amway business, sellingwhatever the company had to offer, its possible to make the dough. but the thing is you really have to be a great networker/socializer if you want to get ****load of $$.
Long time ago one of those pricks tried to get my bro to get into the business too, but he never.

I've been to one of these MLM, during h.s. some ass i knew in school tried to suck me into this ISP corp crap. Some referral crap.
thank god i never signed up....

It was ridiculous how it had a $450 registration fee, non refundable. And for every person you get to sign up for their ISP you get X amount of cash, for every person you sign up to join their army of MLM, the better, cause it's a pyramid scheme. Any and every person below you that signs someone up for the ISP, you get a % of that cash. not sure if amway is the same, but usually these MLM are very similar in the way they run

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life was joining this MLM pyramid scheme called 2by2.net. My bro and dad got involved in it and I was suspicious at first, but I figured if they thought it was a good idea, maybe there was something to it. Needless to say, I spent quite a bit of money, convinced one of my friends to join under me and spent a lot of money and all I made was a whopping $60.

Amway is a multilevelmarketing scheme as well and although it's not as insiduous as the other pyramid schemes out there, stay away. With most of them, you have to spend a sh!tload of money and time, try to get your friends and family to join, thus alienating them and then figure out some way to unload tons of product. I had a coworker invite me to an Amway meeting and I declined.

I also had a former sister in law that was down with Mary Kay, another MLM pyramid scheme. She made no money and spent tons of her own money acquiring product (makeup/skin care stuff) and was unable to sell it.

With most of these schemes, the only people who make serious cash are the people who start the company and maybe the few that get down with them right from the beginning. Once the public becomes aware of the scam, which is what they really are, it becomes much more difficult to make any money at any of those schemes.

If you want to keep your money, your time, your sanity and your loved ones, stay the f*ck away from any it's too good to be true multilevel marketing pyramid scheme. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
One of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life was joining this MLM pyramid scheme called 2by2.net. My bro and dad got involved in it and I was suspicious at first, but I figured if they thought it was a good idea, maybe there was something to it. Needless to say, I spent quite a bit of money, convinced one of my friends to join under me and spent a lot of money and all I made was a whopping $60.
OMFG dude, that was the ISP i was talking about, i went to one of those gay orientations during h.s. The ISP with the fvcking card-shaped cd-rom. Without thinking much i actually filled out the application, but told that prick i'd give him the cash another day, never did. Of course he tried to bug me online to get it....If it werent for the advice from my mom and older bro atm, im sure i wouldve given him the cash.

As so many ways said, if the whole concept of the pyramid seems very promising, then it probably isnt.

The whole orientation and sh!t was bullcrap, incluidng the guy i knew in h.s. that brought me. Everyone there pretends to care about you and each other, when in reality no one gives a crap...all just an illusion....the message "if you succeed then i succeed" tries to support the message of them caring (based on the pyramid scheme), when in actuality they dont give a rats ass about anyone they suck into the MLM.

friends dont involve friends into **** like this...its not worth it...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MLM is bad for both short and long term; in the short term it won't give you any quick cash (work for a department store if you want some quick money), and in the long term you're better off starting your own business.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
It is a waste of time.
sapphire, I remember your post on disciple's thread. You said that you made a lot of money investing, can you tell me more on that? Do you need to have capital to invest, and where do I find quality info on that.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
why do people fall for this ****?