Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self talk and inner game

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm starting to see the results of positive self talk. Like Pook says you are what you think. Visualize your goal train your sub concsious with affirmations etc. etc. I would just like to play devils advocate for a second to see peoples reactions. is it possible with these techniques you could be setting yourself up for dsapointment?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always think positive, always assume the best...

No reason to think negative...back in 07 I had some real delusional beliefs that helped me a lot...but you must not be affected when your wrong...

If anything...don't be negative...I got blown out in 90% of my sets all last week...

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
always think positive, always assume the best...

No reason to think negative...back in 07 I had some real delusional beliefs that helped me a lot...but you must not be affected when your wrong...

If anything...don't be negative...I got blown out in 90% of my sets all last week...
blown out? what does that mean?

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
the point is, don't turn negative when there is a setback, being positive comes pritty much down to my signature,

There are no problems, only challenges

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, there is Self Confidence, and then there is Self DELUSION.
Your 'gut' will usually keep you in 'check'.

That is why you need to build Authentic Self Esteem and teach your Body that it IS "confident" and that IT CAN 'handle this".
Otherwise, it won't believe you, and hold you back.

It's acually a mechanism of the primal brain. It is used to help keep people in certain social hierarchys.

But in modern societys may Social Staus 'cliques' and 'leagues' be DAMNED.

Rise above that idiocy, self importance, and delusion.

All 'status' and social cliques are fleeting and constantly changing.

If you base your identity and self worth on temporary and ultimately, superficial standards, you will be wasting your time and precious life energy...

Things are reallyu not 'good' or 'bad', it is ALL about how YOU 'react' or preferably, RESPOND to them.

Every challenge you face, you must learn to look at as an opportunity to grow and improve, and build authentic self esteem. No one can ever take that away from you.

We are often our own worst enemy.

Most people do NOT think that badly of us.
In fact, for some of us, people think very highly of us, and are actually interested in ourselves, our well being and peace of mind.
Can you believe that?

You can only bring that into your life if you build Self Esteem,and pursue the road to High Character.

When you do, only those people will be in your social circle.
It may not be huge, but they will be quality people. All who support you in some way.
This gives you more inspiration to be the best Man you can be.
Consistenly improving, learning, growing, evolving.

Sometimes we have to realize that what we think is a problem, actually isn't.

And sometimes when we think we NEED to have a solution, all we may really need to do is sit still, be quiet, and listen.....

There isn't always negative self talk, if you make an effort to 'quiet' your mind,and stop the incessant over analyzation and chatter...

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir I said:
the point is, don't turn negative when there is a setback, being positive comes pritty much down to my signature,

There are no problems, only challenges
This i will take to my grave, well said!

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
With a positive mindframe nothing is impossible, and with a negative mindframe everything is impossible. Everything you do in your life is just a state of mind and concentration.