Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self-deception And The Power Of DeNile

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time no talky talky guys. I hope all has been well in these annals of cyberspace pseudo-intellectual wankery while I've been gone. Blah.

Anyway I just read that article by doc love about "should you believe her or your own eyes?". It really made me think about something that I am seeing time and time again in all the relationships, would-be-relationships and ended relationships around me... I even recalled times in my own dating history when I was the hapless victim of this something.

It's called self-deception, denial, mental masturbation... whatever word you want to attach to it, it's dangerous. It wastes time.

You've got this guy who either:

a.) thinks he's da sh!t when he's so totally not (which isn't half bad if it's not getting in the way of actual improvement)

b.) accepts bullsh!t excuses for things when he knows full well whats really going on.

c.) settles for women below his standards because he convinced himself he actually had some sort of feelings for them. (the only thing worse than one-itis is one-itis for a woman below your standards.)

d.) COMES TO SOSUAVE and asks questions about something because he hasn't had the balls to admit to himself what he already knows to be true.

e.) A combination of the above.

denial is a great way of protecting your ego, but it hurts more than it does good. if you accept yourself and your situation for how they really are it might hurt a bit but you've just cut through the bullsh!t and been real with yourself. then you can start over and improve with a clean slate.

if you think she's cheating don't wait for her to make you the fool.

if you can sense low IL move on and find someone with high IL.

if you think it might be, it is.

pretty simple but don't ever underestimate the power of denial.

later playas.