Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self Control In Men Today

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I want to press on that subject about "Being a man".

Men today are pretty much p*ssies. They think dressing like a F*ggot and acting sensitive is going to win you points. It is a load of crap. Take a look at old movies, look how manly they were in those days? (1940s). Today men are getting bullied and crapped on by their girlfriends, It is making men look bad in this country. Part of it to blame is the brainwashing of our women through shows like "Sex and the City" and through garbage they read in these women magazines. Also Women's Liberation. But men take it!

This is a simple solution that older men have been pushing into my brain.

Never lose control of yourself.

Always remain calm.

Send silent messages that you won't take sh*t.
this simply means if she calls to break a date and she is your girlfriend you never get mad, you just say, "ok bye" and don't call her until she calls you.
The tone in your voice should be that your are not angry, but annoyed. She will most likely call you and ask to see you on a certain day. Your reply is "I am busy on that day, Saturday is fine for me".

Never lose your cool.

Always have fun. Girls just want to have a great time, and by having fun with her you show her that you love her company. Women love that.

Always compliment, treat her like a Woman dammit. What is this crap about not acting interested?

What you should NEVER do is act more emotionally interested in a girl then she is in you.
that is a sure fire way for her to get bored.

BE A MAN. Men are in control, this doesn't mean physical violence, telling her what and what not to do, it means having self control.

Women have to come to you for romance. You show it but don't give it all.

Women hate it when men act suspicious and they hate it when men do not act like men.

YOU ARE THE MAN SO ACT LIKE IT.

The best way to get A** is to be care free. Women will not f*ck someone who will be hung up emotionally about them.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt like that last part

they will **** someone who like them

just be a man, and dont take shyt from them
say what u wanna say
do what u wanna do

and always be ready to leave any relachionship

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the sentiments shared. I blame shows like Friends which brainwash the next generation of men. For example, just look at the character of Chandler Bing. If you have seen the episode where he cleans the apartment for Monica, you'l know what I'm talkling about. Him and Ross panic about Monica finding the chairs and other furniture in the wrong place so they get out an album and try to put it back in the perfect place. WTF?!
Can you imagine John Wayne or Steve McQueen ever finding themselves in this position? Hell no! Those guys were real men. There is, in my opinion, an effort in modern society to make all men whipped.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I also want to mention

Take a look at the movie "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly" starring Clint Eastwood.
Talk about a man with self control, talk about a gunslinger in the wild west. Being a "Bad Boy" isn't about being some greaseball with a motorcycle jacket smoking, it's simply a REAL MAN. That is what a "Bad Boy" is. It's a man who does his own thing.
Remember in that movie when some 16 year old girl was madly in love with him and he walked away? In those days many men married girls that age. In those days 20 year old men were gun slinging. 20 YEAR OLD MEN! There was a time when men where captain of entire ships at 23 years old. Alexander the Great?
This man was a teenager and ruled the world!
Watch the movie "Alexander" Learn the history!
Remember this "A WOMAN IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS THEN A MAN WILL EVER BE", and that is why men have always ruled until now, the dangerous woman has emerged because we have let our gaurd down.

So what I am telling you is that why should men be acting like Mary Poppins and Martha Stuart to please their women? What BUNCH OF CRAP. That is her job my friends. Cooking, Cleaning, Nurturing, SEX. While we support the woman financially she does these things for us.
In this modern world there is some theory on "Equal partnerships". This is something the women's liberation came up with. It's not equal. Someone had to be in the drivers seat.
When a woman gets into the drivers seat she abuses it.
If any woman read this she would probably say "that cave man, that pig". Well that is because I am right.
The best way to fight it is to walk away from it. It's hard, and walking away from the woman of your dreams is harder then anything. But focus on your own life, your own goals and you will have no need to bend over for a girl.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember self-control is a two-way street - take care not to lose your edge to repression and self-denial.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI...

Sex and the City was created by a man, Darren Star, and executive produced by another dangling ****, Michael King.

car501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Style

Can you imagine John Wayne or Steve McQueen ever finding themselves in this position? Hell no! Those guys were real men. There is, in my opinion, an effort in modern society to make all men whipped.
That's got to be one of the best statements I think I've read thus far in reguards to being an AFC ! No truer words spoken.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the movie Alexander was a great protrayal of him. He is a man, yes, but he was a "colosus." He was the greatest man that ever lived at that time.

In the movie you may have notice the subtle clue to what makes him great:

*his man was loyal to him because they knew he cared about them as people. They knew he always had their safety in mind. (If you see Gladiator, you would see a scene where Russel Crowe's character Maximus walks around the camp socialing with his men like friends.)

*He worked hard and stay up late a night learning about history, old battle strategies, and bio of past leaders all to prepare himself.

*He was a great problem solver, vey intelligent, always choosing the simplest solutions to any problem.

*He was honest and defended what he believed was right even under the disapproval of his generals.

How many guys do you know that is like this?

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
How many guys do you know that is like this?
Not a one.

But then Alexander was born a prince, raised from birth to be a warrior-king, and when combined with the ancient Greek ideals of personal achievement and excellence, it was probably inevitable that he would become the man that history remembers him as.

On the other hand, the men of today aren't raised at all, merely passively absorbing the corrupting influences of our modern-day Unholy Trinity of Nietzsche's "slave morality", hippie-feminism, and the consumer culture.

Needless to say, it's no mystery to me why nostalgia is so prevalent in Western society; as a history buff, I know that we've been trying to recapture the glory of our Greco-Roman past for centuries.

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree bro. We aren't attracted to masculine women, so why would women be attracted to a femenine man?

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a dude was 23 year old ship captain it was only because of his family connections. Guys don't get all hyped up about what used to be and what is. The same shi-t that was is nowdays too. We have people who are leaders and people who are followers. People who end up in leadership possitions without the qualifications (the 23 yo ship's captains) and gooda talented people who are forced to follow. As with everything it's a two way street you gain something-you loose something. Sure men become more puss-y like but woman loose ability to have a fulfiling relationship -- and lets get real they need it more thne us.