Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self Confidence tapes work?? or waste?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Tony Robbins stuff. It puts me in a good mood if nothing else

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I have an original set of the Self-Confidence tapes from Ross Jeffries that I'll let go for $20.00 + $5.00 shipped Priority Mail.

These are not copies, they are the same tapes he sells on his website along with the clamshell case.

Ross is selling them for $69.77 + shipping.

IM me for to make arrangements.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've listened to a couple that I downloaded off the net out of curiosity. The problem with these things is that confidence is a very personal structure. You build confidence by improving yourself mentally and physically as well as aquiring new skills. Most confidence issues stem from a lack of knowledge in the area you need confidence. Think about when you engage a crowd of strangers. Your confidence is down because you are unfamiliar with the people and have no idea where their good and bad buttons are. You have no idea what makes them tick. Your confidence rises as you get to know the people and understand them. Same thing in a new job position. Your confidence rises at the same rate as your competence to do the job the right way. No mumbo jumbo motivational tape is gonna do that for you. You see buying a tape to build yourself up only makes you bypass the most important confidence factor.... personal responsibility towards improvement.

A tape will only make you think you don't have to aquire confidence on your own. It's certainly not gonna hand it to you through the tv or stereo. I think these things are not all bad however. They can help someone that disproportionately lacks confidence. You know, someone with real self esteem issues. That's who it's for. If your just a normal dude lacking social skills I have news, save your money and learn some skills. Your in the right place it seems.