Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Selective Coldness

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen people act in a cold manner & the effects it has are remarkable. I've also come to notice that I don't have it in me to be selectively cold & it effects my game. Some one who knows when to laugh & when to frown is thought to be smarter or better than some one who laughs at everything thrown at him.

With that... Do you guys know what I'm talking about & how 1 may improve on it.

Playing hard to get can be played in many ways but I feel at times that if I play these hard to get games instead of being a charming chum, I risk losing the person when I'd rather keep people around!!

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
I am naturally cold towards everyone, so I can't really help you. It's crazy though - the amount of outright rude and disrespectful **** that people let you get away with (even at work) after they have warmed up to you. "It's just his sense of humour" hahaha

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hb said:
I risk losing the person when I'd rather keep people around!!
Your inner game needs improvement, you need to work on that attitude you describe above.

A DJ is never afraid to walk away and shows it! He's got nothing to lose and shows it! This attitude gives you power and raises your attraction. Your attitude, as described above, takes power away from you and lowers your attraction.

She has to be afraid of losing you, not the other way around!

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O definitely bro but I'm not just referring to woman I'm referring to guys & friends in general I don't like the thought of losing them, is this also weakness?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that attitude really becomes a part of your personality (which is kinda neccesary if you wanna become a DJ), it will automatically influence your behavior towards other people (besides girls) as well.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So attitude over everything & every other thing?

How do you numb your emotions!!!

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an old quote that says " feeling are not suppose to be logical, dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions"

How true is this quote?
Is this quote promoting AFCism?

Thoughts and feedbacks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am naturally cold towards everyone, so I can't really help you. It's crazy though - the amount of outright rude and disrespectful **** that people let you get away with (even at work) after they have warmed up to you. "It's just his sense of humour" hahaha
I'm with you, I can be cold all day long, it comes naturally to me. What I have to work on is generating warmth and connections. It's too easy for me to lay back and be cold, because I don't care. That's why each person needs different sorts of tweaks to his personality to be effective.

I also agree with how much you can get away with when people know you. This woman told me the other day "You're so hateable you're lovable".

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tig, I've actually been applying your principal the past couple of days & its been working tremendously.

PuffyMac

Reaction score
acting vs. feeling

You don't have to FEEL cold, you just have to ACT it (somewhat) if you want to have more success. That's the way I prefer to look at it from time to time. Make it a challenge to yourself, to see how well you can act.

my .02