Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seems like a great situation, but unsure. How to escalate?

Vicious

Reaction score
Last night, she was on my couch. I stroked her hair. We were talking about random stuff. The atmosphere was slow and sleepy. Peaceful. Her eyes were closed most of the time. I started to stroke her hair in a more sensual way. She said, “Your touching my head seems more sexual now.”

I said, “Does it matter?” She said, “Not really.”

I spoon her, that is, I wrap my leg around her waist loosely. There's a pillow in between us, but that's there because I put it there. We talk. She rubs her face against my hand, like a cat, and licks my hand, my forearm, it feels so good... She says, “Wow, I can feel your leg twitching under the pillow.” It's true, they're shuddering from the pleasure.

She has a boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh, where ARE my manners? Let me introduce myself. I'm Vicious, known as Villain on other forums for high school PUAs, like High School PUA forum and teen-game.com. I have little to no experience with girls, am looking to learn, and I need advice for this situation. Was recommended this forum by DanZy.

The situation:

She's a beautiful Asian girl . A 9 or 10 on the looks range, for me. I'd be hard-pressed to find a girl I'm more physically attracted to. She's pretty open to touching than most people in general, especially with her brother Tai.

Let's call her Zee. She's not socially well-connected. Usually hangs out with her brother's social outcast group. Sometimes hangs with her group of normal friends who bore her, or her boyfriend. She's playful, energetic, open, nice, perverted (a bit) , touchy, and random. Almost all I could want.

I made friends with her brother, Tai, to get closer to her. It worked.

Over the past three weeks I've known them, I go by their house pretty often. The degree of intimate touching between me and Zee has increased. To list as many as I can think of, quickly:

She dared me to give her a lapdance in truth or dare, and I did(twice). Held her hand for a small while because it tied in with the lyric of a song she was singing out loud. She licked my hand while we did that, with other people around. Stroked her hair, which calms her and puts her into a relaxed, calm state, at my house twice, the first time with her brother there, the second time just me and her. Came by my locker after the first time I stroked her hair, put my hand into her hair, moaned. People we don't know around, again . Stroked her hair at her house, with her head in my lap, with people around, with her Mom in the house. Had her lie down across the laps of a guy friend, a girl, and me, while I massaged her knees and legs.

Etc.

So here is the problem. Usually all this touching means that I'm in. But, this is not an ordinary girl, as I mentioned earlier. The small comments she drops about wishing I was her brother, or wishing she was my adopted daughter, or sister, how I have no ulterior motives...maybe this means I'm a neutered, genderless friend, almost a cousin. She's said, at one point, “I really don't care about people touching me. It's okay.” Maybe being Tai's sister does that. But I doubt any other guy other than her boyfriend goes as far as I do, and maybe not even then.

My gay friend, who claims to be able to read people well, thinks she does like me. At least a little.

I've really got no choice but to escalate. The problem is HOW? All I've got so far, is invite her back to my house for some hair stroking, then kiss her neck, or rub my hand against her hips, or something.

The boyfriend doesn't really matter to me. She doesn't seem to care too much about him. I mean, I ask about him that first time, and she says “He's ok.” I just want to be able to deal with it if she brings him up. Which, considering THIS-
(she licked me or something)
My guy friend: “But you have a boyfriend!”
Her: “Yeahh...don't tell him.”

-seems unlikely.

How should I escalate smoothly (specifics), with minimum awkwardness? How should I handle if she brings up the boyfriend? SHOULD I even escalate? How do I get to kissing? Is my current plan fine as is or should I do something else?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only 1.5 year+ relationship came when I kissed her when she had a boyfriend. We had a lot of that almost-sexual type stuff that you have going on, we were almost-kissing-then-pulling-away a lot, and one time I just went for it. We both broke up our relationships and got together.

You should try that.

Vicious

Reaction score
I had to urban dictionary "mental masturbation". OHHH so that's what I do.

I sucked some yogurt off her finger today, and then got her to suck some off mine maybe 4 times. So...yeah.

Vicious

Reaction score
Just to confirm, since I want to actually understand the reasons BEHIND the advice and not just the advice: this is because all this touching and comfort with intimate touching is an extremely likely indicator of attraction? I have a need to revert to logical Spock-talk to make sure I understand everything.

But either way...taking that advice.

Here we go.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what they would call an IOI yes, kino from her,playing with hair,smiling, eye contact etc.

Vicious

Reaction score
I know what an IOI is, and all those other terms and jargon. Just wasn't sure if those were used here.

Also, in this case those things may not be IOI's, because I initiate most of it. It might be she just allows me.

New semi-recent info:

1)She said me trying to make out with her, or making out with someone else in front of her, would probably be the line where she'd get creeped out. Brought up because I was dumbfounded by how far I go and she goes(sometimes), and I asked "What would I have to do, really, to creep you out? Something extreme?" She apparently spent the rest of the next day trying to think up of an answer, and came up with that.Hm.

1)Called house, talked to her brother to ask if maybe all this intimate touching might mean something, in his knowledge of his sister. Zee got on the line, heard me ask that. Asked her to ask me about it later, gave bull**** explanation that made no sense at all, with averting, awkward body language and tone. She accepted outwardly without question. Has not been awkward or different around me since. Not in an obvious enough way for my inattentive ass, anyway.

2)Asked her verbally if she'd be fine with making out with me. The topic was brought up by someone else with us, "you have a boyfriend, of my god, would you make out with Vicious", or something like that, immediately after she'd sucked yogurt off my finger because I asked her to. I said it with a raised eyebrow, and with, I think, an expression of boredom, almost. Hard to explain. Eyebrows lower than usual, in a tired cynical manner? I doubt i seemed desperate or anything. She said no.

Still probably going forward with that plan of going for a kiss, after having her over and stroking her hair. Unless anybody here has direct experience that indicate I'm going to fail here. The basic info is she's an open, touchy girl, but I think few have gone as far as me or are allowed to. Or get as much back. I think. Don't know her well enough to say that with authority.

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get offended but the next part is written in my usual style.

WHAT THE **** MATE, ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED? That girl is obviously into you. I mean she's sucking yogurt of your finger for ****s sake. Do you know what she was thinking about while doing that? YOUR ****. So why the **** would it matter if she had a boyfriend? From my point of view you'll be doing that guy a favor by getting him rid off her.

And now here's the part where if I were close to you I would have punched your skull in. WHY THE **** DO YOU ASK HER STUFF LIKE THAT? ARE YOU ****ING MENTAL? DOING THAT WONT DO ANY GOOD. It only shows her that you aren't confident with your actions,that you have absolutely no idea how to take a hint, and that you acknowledge her behavior as abnormal.

A real confident dude doesn't ask before a kiss.The only thing that does is showing how insecure and inexperienced you are. Asking for the kiss is the ultimate attraction killer. Trust me,the guys that have success while saying stuff like "I really want to kiss you right now" or "Can I kiss you?" are really few and are either super rich or look like Bradley Cooper.

Oh,and for asking the brother part- WHAT THE **** MAN, are you hoping that her bro will help you get laid? If some guy asks me how to get to my sisters I'll ****ing rip his head out. (Except for their BFs,they're chill)
------------
Oh, I see you were asking how to go about escalation. I'd do something like that:
1. Invite her over
2. Put on a movie
3. Sit next to her,hug her,etc...
4. Kissing her neck.
5. ****ING KISS HER ALREADY! (its not that hard,really)

Oh,and you are the first guy I've seen that put on so much emphasis on stroking her hair. Really. That was fun.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, follow libertine's advice, or do a takeway for a while.Maybe a month,as you asked her stupid questions,and in my opinion you fvcked up.Just go for it dude.

Vicious

Reaction score
@Libertine and apocolipto: I more or less agree with what you guys say, except for one bit: the brother. I told him a while ago, and he's on my side. Hates her bf. He's known her a long while, obviously, so I thought maybe he might know.

I'll takeaway for a while, then. A week or two.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool,but don't ever ask anyone's advice on what to do,EVER AGAIN!

Let us know how it goes.

Apoco