Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seemingly unavailable girl, both physically and emotionally

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this one girl was in a relationship when I met her, we hung out, she cheated on him (no sex) after like 2 months, broke up soon after, but now she apparently "can't be with another guy" because she's still recovering from the relationship (it wasn't abusive afaik). She still tries her best to stay in contact with me and seems content to just hang out (has told me she does like me, as in you're such a good kisser, you look great, you know how to behave etc.). Last night I didn't respond to a text saying "can you get on viber"(was busy :whistle: ), and today she seems kinda pissed about it but I'm ignoring it.

Bottom line I have invested a decent amount of time already and it's really not in my best interest to let this one go without something happening in the bedroom at least. I went for the LJBF reverse psychology when she said she can't be with another guy and I just blew the interest that came from it out the window by making out with her once (I was kinda drunk in my defense) and then everything kinda reverted back to the current situation.

Any specific behaviour to adopt/thing to say at this point that would improve the situation in the short/long term, especially if she starts asking around if I found someone else/why am i not responding/why am i mad at her? I got other things going on sure, but I got somewhat attached, and she does seem to care a lot about what I say, when I'm being too cold/rude.

Last edited:

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
update: there was a short convo, she said "you know what I think, you're unable to be my friend, I'm being playful and you're barely responsive, but nvm I'm gonna go study". I said "well you're unable to really be my friend too, so there it is. yea go study". When she says barely responsive to playfulness, it's quite the opposite really, just being ****y and funny when she compliments me or tries to poke fun.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you are just an orbiter man. She says all these nice things to keep you around. She just not getting any tingles from you. You don't want to be her rebound b*tch anyway. Move along find another target.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl sounds like a sluuuuut why are you wasting your time on her

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would personally brush it off and re-enter the frame, go out with her have a good time as "friends" then go completely ghost on her. Alternatively just go ghost immediately.

The point is that she is treating you like a safety net, you're there for her and it's easy for her so there is no real reason for her to get with you. If you go ghost she might think that she needs to up her game to keep you in her life or she may go ghost herself at which point if you contact her you will never bed her, but if you leave her alone then she may come back or she may move on and that is kind of the risk you need to take.

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows she can have a good time with me already. Yeah I decided to go ghost before I read the replies, it's pretty much the perfect moment for that.

Thanks

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she kept maintaining contact for a while, I was merely courteous and tonight she actually called saying she added me to close friends on facebook, saw "what I've been doing", called me out about one girl that she realized I got something going on with, how she's way younger, poking me about not contacting her because it's getting serious with the other girl etc.. I was pretty chill, said she's using too many terms too loosely and she kinda said that she won't contact me anymore when I said something along the lines of we can't be friends at this point since we're inevitably closer than friends should be, even though nothing's going on physically.

So the jealousy pangs are there, any tips?