Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seem to only really "feel things" for girls I care about?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i got an...embarassing confession. Now Im no afc, and have been told by many women that I'm attractive. I was in a two year shell of a relationship and finally got my balls back, nexted her and didnt look back.

There is this by all accounts attractive chick that always sorta wanted me. Well, being single, I was just hanging out with her lately. She found me enticing enough to leave her b/f (he was a chump, unfortunately) without me saying anything to hint at it, and start coming on to me.

Well, I had her spend the night recently and it was rather hard for me to get into it. I managed to pull out a good performance anyway (dont really know how) and she really enjoyed it. Well, she came over again and again it was hard, seemed to keep getting distracted. In between fooling around she said that as much as she cares about me, she doesnt want to date anyone and doesnt want to be exclusive either. I said fine, i dont really care one way or another.

But the truth is that I do care. I had these problems with my last g/f, it was generally tough to get into the mood i guess. But when I realized that I really cared for her (even if it was misplaced, it was what I believed), it was never ever a problem again.

This current girl seemed disappointed, and if she cant handle one night of bad preformance on my part, then I'm not sure I want to fool around with her anyways, so i might just flake out on her. If im gonna be worried about it again, i know its just gonna get inside my head and keep happening.

Anyways, i guess what I'm saying is that I'd like to change this. Only being sexually interested in a girl that you care about is a good way to have very very little sex, and frankly im kinda just disenchanted with women in general these days. Anyone got any tips on getting me over this hurdle? I'm thinking of quitting smoking and getting back to the gym, some more testosterone cant hurt my preformance. Any other good ideas from you guys?

Its annoying as all hell...

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Embarassing? How?

Shows you're not an animal like half of this forum ;)

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, true. but it would be nice to get a random attractive girl in my bed, and be able to keep my head focused on the "task" at hand ;)

and having a caring attitude in todays society, at least at a young age, will get you hurt. and I will not allow myself to be hurt anymore.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh its no worry man.

I think from your post you want a steady committed girlfriend as that is what you are most comfortable with.

To be happy you have to go for a girl with this same mindset of wanting a steady man.

Just do what you want and don't settle for less and you'll be satisfied.