Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeking Job that will elevate my value with women

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that I mentioned earlier here that I am moving in the next year or more. I have custody of my soon 16yo girl and when she's done homeschooling we both want to move out of state. I want to find an easy job that has enough charisma to be admirable to better quality women. I want to work smart, not hard, for once. This is a big change in my life. So far I've been an Auto-Body repairman, A Factory worker (most of my life), a librarian (wrong people-past caught up with me there. Two ex wives and friends in small town= BAD), and a "worker" in a Sporting Goods Store (A total Joke, management sucked, as a google search showed all over the US in this "Fortune 500" company they bragged of so much.) Dumbest people I've ever dealt with, and none of them gave a damn about anything. (young bosses).

Any ideas? I need something that gives importance with low work output. I'm 52 now.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the capital, why not start your own business. The dot com age is the new wave, we live in a beautiful time period where there is a super low barrier of entry and a lot of ROI. Try it a long side working a normal job and suck it up for a little while until you get the gears going. It's never too late. Also, sense you are willing to relocate, I would be putting applications in everywhere all over the place, even if you think you are under qualified, and let that be the deciding factor of where you move. Good luck.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wants an easy job, and doesn't want to work hard.......I don't think starting his own business would be a wise choice.

How come you never went the management route while doing factory work? There are many well respected high paying jobs in manufacturing/factory work and a lot of opportunity in those environments. Most do come with stress and aren't easy, but that's included with most all respectable jobs that pay well.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
He wants an easy job, and doesn't want to work hard.......I don't think starting his own business would be a wise choice.

How come you never went the management route while doing factory work? There are many well respected high paying jobs in manufacturing/factory work and a lot of opportunity in those environments. Most do come with stress and aren't easy, but that's included with most all respectable jobs that pay well.
I couldn't advance, because I worked where she did. They wouldn't let me move up (this was said in easy ear-shot about me, but not to my face.)
I stayed there because I could be just enough of a killjoy to her and her friends that I could get my girl up to the age I could get custody (11). She doesn't give much of a crap about her, don't think she wanted her anyway.

Yes, I could have said f**k it and just moved on, but me and my girl are way to close, we'd both be lost. She's the only kid I've got. I raised her Mom's two "hellion" boys before that. (their dad taught them to be *******s to me), I've paid my godd@mn f**king dues.

She rarely sees her mom. She has tried, but realized what's up. Asked me this spring the whole story, so I reluctantly told her. Needless to say, it upset her.
She said "so she didn't want me..." So I had to explain what her female bosses did to split us up. It was a power game, and of course they won. They are lucky I'm a sane man, I've had many very bad scenarios run through my mind through all this.

Last edited:

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
And as far as not wanting to work hard, I meant for someone else. I don't mind working hard for myself, just not for the dumbsh!ts in workplaces nowadays. BTW,
I'm just asking simple questions here, I shouldn't have to tell my whole life story everytime I post here. I get sick and tired of "going there" every god@mn time I make a post. I Just want answers.
Perhaps I should put my whole life story at the bottom of every post I make, so everyone who responds to me isn't second-guessing every dam move I've ever made in accordance to why I'm asking the questions that I ask. For those who don't know, I used to be Glass Half Full. But after an altercation early one Sunday morning with the fabulous "******" (who got banned...) I changed my name 'cause I figured he might be back.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock star, Hollywood actor, cult leader...

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work is work. No such thing as easy work (sounds like you want money you don't have to work hard for). If you want to work smarter, you need to be smarter. Read more, develop a trade or skill. If you have a trade or skills you can start creating videos on youtube teaching people said skills, showing examples of how you can utilize said skill. This way people can learn from your videos step by step, build or do what your said skill is based off your videos, etc. Build a following just off creating videos, and collect ad revenue from Youtube/Google. This is all at the cost of virtually no overhead assuming you own a computer, camera, and have access to internet.

This is not an easy job either. Your videos need to be regular, you need to have consistent content, and you need to find ways to be entertaining in order to draw in more viewers.

Last edited:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have your own business, no one will know how successful you are unless you tell them. turns into bragging fast {in the listeners mind}. ANY position of management, upper management etc is proof without bragging. SHE asked, you told her.....

One dweeb I know spent years learning how to dance. When he was the dance instructor, he did well for his looks and other ability. Anyone who was a JayCee president back when I was a member got laid. In fact I recruited a guy to BE President using that..... it wasn't like everyone wanted to be Pres...... I'd look at ANY hobby you are good at as a way to be an "authority".... that will get you laid

logicallefty

Reaction score
Being a cop is a plus with most women. They will feel safe around you and brag to everybody they know about you. But with that comes the price of the other extreme of people who want to harm you and kill you because of what you do. I know there is a bounty on my head with a few people I rattled.You definitely got to work smart. Both on duty and off. It's a very fun job but another downside is that it won't make you rich. Still though as far as getting the ladies goes it's up there on the list

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your contacts. If you ve got 2 people who sound the part and are willing to lie you can get any job you can actually do. I m a business analyst and sometimes project manager. Judging by some of the people I ve had to carry this is common. It's an area where 6 mth contracts r usual. If u manage to survive 2 contracts suddenly u have 3 gigs on the resume. Pimps won't care after that.

logicallefty

Reaction score
You mean as a mod, correct?
Ohhh brother.. That's a whole new level right there. Trump called me and asked me if I wanted Secret Service protection for that. lmao

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become a serial killer. They get so much poontang thrown their way that the women fight over them!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a cop is a plus with most women. They will feel safe around you and brag to everybody they know about you. But with that comes the price of the other extreme of people who want to harm you and kill you because of what you do. I know there is a bounty on my head with a few people I rattled.You definitely got to work smart. Both on duty and off. It's a very fun job but another downside is that it won't make you rich. Still though as far as getting the ladies goes it's up there on the list
^^ There you go, OP. That or a fireman. Both hits with the women.

I would encourage you to also work out. Fat f*cks don't get women no matter what they do, unless they are the smooth, which, no offense, I'm guessing you are not, judging by your past.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real estate agent...
Sell stuff online
Hairdresser
Podiatrist

Bouncer

IMVHO Your job doesn't matter that much with the ladies. Who you are as a person is what matters.