Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seeing this girl but her sister is selfish

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
so im seeing this girl and shes been spending a lot of time with me lately. however her younger sister who is away at college always talks sh!t about me on her facebook blaming me because she's not getting any calls from her. then tells her "you used to call me all the time! But now you spend too much time with HIM!!! I COME FIRST BEFORE ANY LAME GUY!" blah blah. I've tried to be nice to her but she can't seem to accept me. We kinda got into an argument yesterday because she was telling me that "I control her" and all that BS and I said "She makes her own choices." and then I took a small jab and said "Sorry that she puts me first right now..." and I guess that struck a nerve because she went off on me and was saying things like "FAMILY COMES FIRST!!!" and then she just went off at me. I really don't know what to do now. Should I just laugh it off? I just hate being blamed for things that I have no control over. It's not my fault that my girl is not calling her sister, I mean, technically, i can see how she thinks it's my fault because she's spending more time with me and not contacting her sister as much. But still...I never had this problem before. I think they need to just grow up. Family is blood, but people move on with their significant others not their family. Makes me just want to find another girl without a psycho sister. What should I do?

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is into you. I think you should just bang her. It would be awesome to bang sisters. I was close to do that before. I banged one sister and tried with her younger sister. But I didn't succeed.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
so im seeing this girl and shes been spending a lot of time with me lately. however her younger sister who is away at college always talks sh!t about me on her facebook blaming me because she's not getting any calls from her. then tells her "you used to call me all the time! But now you spend too much time with HIM!!! I COME FIRST BEFORE ANY LAME GUY!" blah blah. I've tried to be nice to her but she can't seem to accept me. We kinda got into an argument yesterday because she was telling me that "I control her" and all that BS and I said "She makes her own choices." and then I took a small jab and said "Sorry that she puts me first right now..." and I guess that struck a nerve because she went off on me and was saying things like "FAMILY COMES FIRST!!!" and then she just went off at me. I really don't know what to do now. Should I just laugh it off? I just hate being blamed for things that I have no control over. It's not my fault that my girl is not calling her sister, I mean, technically, i can see how she thinks it's my fault because she's spending more time with me and not contacting her sister as much. But still...I never had this problem before. I think they need to just grow up. Family is blood, but people move on with their significant others not their family. Makes me just want to find another girl without a psycho sister. What should I do?
#1 don't care what other people think

#2 stay out of her family business

#3 maintain your composure

#4 don't get into arguments with women

#5 don't base your decisions on how people make you feel

#6 stay out of girlworld drama completely, men have better things to do