Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seeing other girls when you have a gf

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, lots of maralizing going on.

The gentleman asked a question. If you can't offer useful advice to the topic at hand then skip the thread.

The issue is not about "cheating" or not cheating. It's about being congruent with who you are and what your desires are on a deeper level. Congruency involves being 100% focused on what you want and being in the moment. It is about saying and beleiving you'll do something and following through. It's about being true to yourself. If he is truly in the moment, he'll give his current GF mindblowing sex and he'll take the girl out for lunch and do the same to her. They'll all be happier for it.

And on a deeper level, if you desire other chicks, then it is a trigger to either get those other chicks or re-examine your current situation and make some changes. Should he dump his current GF before having a lunch date with the new girl? No he should not. That would be like quiting your job because you saw an ad in the paper for a new job and you thought of applying.

Women will always keep their options open. If you mis-step, they'll have a bunch of guys all lined up. It's hard wired. Don't hate them for it, just behave accordingly.

If the lunch date asks "do you have a girlfriend" just say "does my cat count?" and smile. Play the game dude...

Cesare Cardinali

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who has cheated on his long term girlfriend he has had for almost 4 years - hes been with about 8 girls and some of her friends - hes never been caught.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DISGRACE!!

Originally posted by wildchild
I have a friend who has cheated on his long term girlfriend he has had for almost 4 years - hes been with about 8 girls and some of her friends - hes never been caught.

Your friend deserves to get shot.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your friend deserves to get shot."

What kind of a pu55y are you? Men cheat all the time and it will never end, period. Get used to the idea.

Maybe you are in the wrong forum you should go to imapu55y.com.

Why would you get all worked up about someone cheating and not getting cought. Is it because you don't have the balls to do it or just because you live in fairyland?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by CharmaLeo
"Your friend deserves to get shot."

What kind of a pu55y are you? Men cheat all the time and it will never end, period. Get used to the idea.

Maybe you are in the wrong forum you should go to imapu55y.com.

Why would you get all worked up about someone cheating and not getting cought. Is it because you don't have the balls to do it or just because you live in fairyland?

After saying what u just said, you ALSO deserve to get shot.

Laterz...

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
equita i dont think anyone deserves to get shot, are you religious by any chance? Also wyldfire I thank you for posting on this forum but if you do cheat theres only a tiny chance that you will get caught - I know alot of guys who cheat on there girlfriends and ive never heard of any of them getting caught (although this is only mainly one night stands or relationships that have went on for only a few weeks) This is a pattern i noticed when guys are cheating on there girlfriends. They ***** about there girlfriend and treat there girlfriend differently for the duration of the time that they are cheating. 2) Due to this there current girlfriend usualy trys harder to please the man while wondering whats wrong. 3) they stop seeing the girl that they are cheating with and get back in the relationship with there current girlfriend and they get on better than they did before the secret affair.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY POINT IS OBVIOUS!!

Originally posted by wildchild
equita i dont think anyone deserves to get shot, are you religious by any chance?

No i am not religious.. actually, i'm very FAR from being religious... BUT
i DO believe in morals and ethics and for a guy to be going out with his gf for THAT long, and to cheat on her is disgracefull! And one day that guilt WILL catch up to him IF he decides to stay with her, and when/if she finds out, i dought that she will stay with him... so in other words, by cheating on his gf after being with her for that long will lead to breaking her heart, and if she doesnt find out, a major guilt trip on him... so whats the point? i mean... if he loves his gf (after all, he HAS been with her for SO long) then he shouldnt be sleeping around with other woemn, and therefore i think he should get shot for that (its a way of expressing myself meaning that i think that he has done something really stupid and idiotic) and that he shouldnt of done something like this given the situation that he is in.

If he really had any sence of maturity and be senceable, he would end it off with his gf BEFORE cheating on her after being with her for so long, cause the longer they are togeather, the more attached and the more the love grows with them (at least from her to him) and while she is planning where to get married in her head, he is planning on who he is gonna cheat on her next with in HIS head. Thats just cruel and wrong!

If you cannot see the sence in what i am saying, then thats your own problem, but all i am saying is that this guy is being a real idiot by doing what he is doing (cheating on a gf after being with her so long).

Laterz...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode
Everyone has their own opinion I'm sure, but here is how I feel about this: if I like a girl enough to get into a LTR, I will not cheat on her. But I have to really like her before I will become exclusive.

If I were to meet a new girl whom I thought had potential to be a better fit for me than the current girl, I'd break things off with the current girl before I'd ever cheat.

My thing is I feel one of the worst "sins" is betrayal, and if someone betrayed me I'd be pretty damn pissed off. I consider cheating while in a LTR to be betrayal. So since I also do not like hypocrisy I will not cheat so I don't betray my girl and I expect the same from her.
I agree with this man here , & besides just because (few/most/all?) girls do monkey bussiness of holding onto one guy until a better one comes along ..why should we ?

I just broke up from my LTR & currently im trying to find as much booty as possible without commitment ~ freedom !

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~ that is your opinion but in some cultures the men have more than one wife, its just down to how you have been socially engineered. You have your views I have mind - mine do tend to change from time to time though depending on certain situations. I dont think it is right for a guy to cheat and i dont think it is totally wrong - it depends on the circumstances. p.s you think its wrong for a guy to cheat on his girl but you think its ok to shoot a guy for doing that? I assume that u think the same about if the girl cheats on the guy then she should be shot? You could be the new leader of iraq - that would make a great regime.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJDamage
ok listen crackhead , I am perfectlly chilled out, however when you come here asking for an advice on picking up a chick while having a girlfriend, its like slinging mud at the DJ Bible.

The DJ bible is not perfect but there are countless times where guys try to filter out information and then give out bad advice or lead by example to other members, which feats the purpose of having a Dj Bible no?!
0h n035!!!! 54cri13g3 4g4|n57 +3h DJ B|B3l!!!!!!1111one

:rolleyes:

Give it a rest. He wants to see another woman a little to determine whether he wants to stay true to his girl or move on. There's nothing unholy or evil about that.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Just be a Man about it.
Being a Man is saying "yes I have a girlfriend." If she ask why you are here with her tell her without blinking "because I like/want/desire You). If she goes on about it being wrong tell here the truth (that doesnt change how I feel about You.) Trust me I do it all the time. The only difference is I dont lie to any party involved about it. Women dont get mad about men cheating as much as the fact you didnt tell them and thus you took away their power of choice. No human being likes choice being taken away from them. Just be straightforward and truthful. It always works for me.