Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing landlady's daughter under the same roof...

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Like so many others, discovering sosuave and the DJ way has been nothing short of a revelation for this recovering AFC...

This post is a bit long, but hopefully insightful...

I moved into my current apartment last July. It's a 2-room studio that is integrated into the rear of the house in which my landlady and her 25 year old daughter live in. The three of us got along well right away. The daughter, let's call her Caryn, is really cute, independent, sarcastic, cynical, critical, prickly, not usually affectionate, hard to read. The situation is very informal. It didn't take but a month or two before they invited me into their part of the house, offered me wine, had good get-to-know-each-other convo's, etc. We hit it off well, all three of us. Caryn and i got to know each other, mainly talking in the backyard when she takes her purebred German Shepard out. (The dog is her LIFE and her "child"). We shared attraction vibes, but nothing romantic. Then last Oct., i was over watching a movie with her and i kissed her (something i hesitated doing for a while, considering the situation). She responded favorably and said how she like the way i made my move. Not much longer and we were having sex at my place. She started coming over on her own, staying till 2 or 3 AM, sleeping in my bed. We let each other know we found the other attractive, but there was no romance and she said she just wanted to keep things lite and fun. Her mother knew we were starting to see each other, didn't object, even predicted something would happen between us. Caryn told me her mother liked me right off the bat, thought i was cute, etc.

Being the AFC i was, it didn't take long for me to start getting heavy with her: over every night, giving attention, always available, being nice...yeah, the full treatment. As you can imagine, the sex and make-out sessions steadily dropped off; she stopped coming over. I lost the happy-go-lucky unattached vibe i displayed before i escalated things with her. There were even times when she would ignore me while her sis was over. I knew she knew she had me. She pulled back. I kept the frequent visits up and she behaved aloof. Confusion reigned. Things tapered off to virtually nothing but polite greetings. But we were under the same roof which made things tough.

I visited her once in Jan. and confessed that "she made me melt" whenever i saw her, after initiating some heavy kino. She gamely asked what i was doing. She said she "still had feelings for me, still cared about me". She came over a few times, always briefly, always saying she should go, her dog needed her, etc. I started seeing an older German woman from work from HR, who originally turned me on, but quickly faded. (She showered me with affection and praise). I would spend the weekends with her and we hit it several times each night.

So guess who noticed i wasn't home on the weekends all-of-the-sudden? In front of her mother, Caryn says "You never come over any more." Awkward to reply to that. I truly had Caryn off the main burner. She knew it, sensed it. I replied "good to see you" and left. As i walked around the back to my place, i felt sad that i was dissing her, not drawing near to her. AFC-itis is so powerful. Well, DJ's, guess who came knocking on my door a half hour later? We were between the sheets within 20 minutes. I told her about the German and she said she said it was good that i was dating other women.

One more weekend with the German and then we ended things and then Caryn becomes the main plate again. She visits almost every night. Sex fairly frequently. No make-outs though. Telling. Then the sex drops off (once every two weeks), the visits to me - virtually nil. I visited her once and said that she didn't seem like she desired me and if so, she was free to say so. She buried her face in her hands and sighed as if to say, this vibe again? She insisted that she was attracted to me, but she just isn't "touchy-feely" and doesn't think about sex if she is "busy" or "tired". The girl is more "tired" than any other woman i have ever met. She usually ends my visits by yawning and saying she's tired. I still hear her up an hour later...

So we go out and these times are genuinely good, but she is not romantic or physically affectionate with me. Just enough to keep things beyond friendship. We have sex only 2 or 3 times a month, when she initiates it. If i try, she doesn't usually respond. She'll let me give her backrubs, kiss on her, but then she gets up, claims to be tired, and leaves.

This much is clear to me now: I have been a textbook uber-AFC. She knows she has me, that she is the only plate i've got spinning. I've never turned her down for sex. I thought doing the DJ thing and showing her my male desire would get things going, but i now see that this was uncalled-for. What she needs is to be totally ignored. And i need to be less available and start pursuing other women and letting her know that i am pursuing other women. My question is this: how do i respond when she comes over and calls me "Doll", hugs me, slaps me on the ass, etc.? She teases but doesn't close because she knows that her body is what will keep the attention coming. What is tricky is the fact that we live under the same roof, albeit completely separated spaces. So i have to be friendly and keep things stable. Of course, I want sex with her. She is cute and charming, but she's playing me. Maybe she just is holding back because i'm the tenant, no matter how much we've gotten to know each other. How to handle her and preserve the living situation?

Last edited:

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Your screwing your landlady daughter?! You got bigger problems then trying to get the upper hand because you never will.

Mixing business with pleasure is a recipe for disaster.
yeah, DJ. I didn't mention it in my original post, but her mother liked me when she first saw me, thinks i'm cute, predicted her daughter and i would get involved. I'm like a son-in-law of sorts with her mom. She's very liberal. She's had me over for meals, given me linens, etc. I even picked her mom up from work once. The three of us have gone out several times together. The situation is very informal. For a house of women, i think they like having a (good looking) guy around. The vibe is not the usual landlord-tenant thing at all. More like quasi-family.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the sort of thing you describe has happened to a lot of us.. The girl that doesn't become too involved but doesn't completely let go either. On and off sex, mostly off, things fizzle out..etc. I would just chalk it up to... she's likes you somewhat but not enough, she's keeping her options open and she doesn't like you enough to have a "relationship" or commit to you. The part about her becoming hot for you when she sensed you were out with another girl was just a jealous reaction, but then her feelings just went back to blah..

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn

Though one, but if your getting a piece a few times a month I wouldn't complain too much. I wouldn't blow her off, but I wouldn't stare at her and tell her how much I liked her.

Another thing I'd that kinda makes me think the girl is a nutjob is she lives with her mother. Nothing wrong living with your parents, but at 25?

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, a classic AFC situation. You spent 20 minutes writing a post about this situation on sosuave.net, which means you're way too worried about it. Forget her and screw other girls. Don't throw it in her face. Don't worry about her anymore. She may come back to you, but you shouldn't be worried about that either. Seriously, who cares? If you're as good-looking as you profess to be, it should be a walk in the park to get some new *****. Looks like you're getting oneitis.

shredhead7

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an F buddy, the best kind of buddy to be. Leave it at that, seperate the sex from the friendship (I know it can be hard to do if you've fallen for her), and just play the field. Take it for what it is. If you start going out with friends and having a good time without her, you'll have a steady flow of sex and also meet other people. She is not a keeper and you know this.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have banged her mom, but that's just me

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reads like a sitcom in the making.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I used to date a girl I worked with, a wise older (50s) DJ who was also a coworker said to me, "Dude, don't sh*t where you eat."

So I'm going to say this to you: "Dude, don't sh*t where you sleep."

A landlord who has a vendetta against a tenant can get revenge if they want it. Ask penkitten.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. She gives the classic hot-cold treatment. She's a master player. Makes you feel real wanted and like she misses you and then when you buy into the act, she just shocks the hell out of ya with her incredibly aloof disinterest. It would be easy to disengage, only we live under the same roof and she will start up the act of hey, i missed you. let's do something. I can't exactly give her the cold treatment because i don't want to and we have to all get along. So when she puts on the attracted and "missing you" act and gets touchy-feely (for once), i'm really at a loss. I was thinking today, while listening the Led Zep, that perhaps i need to somehow convey to her that being hot-and-cold about getting physical is not in our best interests. Then again, a DJ wouldn't have to do this. He would just live in his scene, flatter the girl, humor her, but then what? I mean, she wants to go out to eat (we take turns paying). So i should return her physicality (which isn't much) and leave my DJ heart out-of-bounds to her, right? You guys gotta understand how cute and charming she is and she's ALWAYS right around the corner, 10 seconds away. I know that's no excuse to a man in control of his own life, i'm just saying the situation is a bit unique. I chumped tonight. She greeted me with a smile and compliments when i got home, said "i'll see you later", after i kissed her, but then never came over. I called her @10PM, intending to invite her over, DJ style, but that's AFC in reality. Somehow, i found the strength not to ask her over. She gave me her usual "i'm just watching TV and tired. I wouldn't be very exciting". And all this after i resolved to be stronger.

She uses sex not as an ends, but a means to an end. What's that end? Attention - what every woman wants. She uses what i want to get it from me. Fukking so simple, isn't it?!

Here's something i learned today, fellas. When you can never say no to a woman, it's because you fear that you won't get another chance with her. It's entirely learned and irrational and deep-seeded. But there's the incredible irony. Saying no almost always INCREASES your chances. Saying yes all the time definitely decreases your chances and your image. It is also rooted in the belief that you are a chump who won't get other plates spinning. This leads to Oneitis. Fear lies in the heart of the boy-man who always says yes to the woman. I still have that fear. It must go. I must trust that saying no once in a while is essential and produces the opposite of what i fear.

AlphaOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, she is no "master player". I don't understand why people think women are so smart, hehehe. From a little analysis, its pretty simple to see whats going on here. Let me break it down for you: She does not like you. She likes sex, and you happen to be a straight man (assuming:D ) who lives right there. You, on the other hand, seem to want something more. Once you realize this you will know that you have one of two options. A. - Keep having casual sex with her, WITHOUT seeming like you want more. She will be more willing to **** you when you wanna ****, cause she knows that its just casual sex. B. - Let her go, and stop having sex with her cause you know that you want more. Simple as that.

Trying to take both options is what got you into this situation in the first place. I don't understand why people on here think women are so smart - and please dont take offense with that, in any way. You ARE an AFC, but not just in terms of women. You have to change your way of thinking and work on your analytical skills, stop relying on your emotions. This was a very simple case, but for some reason, you couldn't analyse this and you assumed this women is a player. Dude, she just wants sex from you, no strings attached....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Another thing I'd that kinda makes me think the girl is a nutjob is she lives with her mother. Nothing wrong living with your parents, but at 25?
I don't find a problem at all with a childless woman who lives with her parents. A woman is supposed to be in a protected environment - i.e., under the roof of her father or husband. With that said, it would be better that she live on her own (or other female roomates.)

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaOmega said:
Nah, she is no "master player". I don't understand why people think women are so smart, hehehe. From a little analysis, its pretty simple to see whats going on here. Let me break it down for you: She does not like you. She likes sex, and you happen to be a straight man (assuming:D ) who lives right there. You, on the other hand, seem to want something more. Once you realize this you will know that you have one of two options. A. - Keep having casual sex with her, WITHOUT seeming like you want more. She will be more willing to **** you when you wanna ****, cause she knows that its just casual sex. B. - Let her go, and stop having sex with her cause you know that you want more. Simple as that.

Trying to take both options is what got you into this situation in the first place. I don't understand why people on here think women are so smart - and please dont take offense with that, in any way. You ARE an AFC, but not just in terms of women. You have to change your way of thinking and work on your analytical skills, stop relying on your emotions. This was a very simple case, but for some reason, you couldn't analyse this and you assumed this women is a player. Dude, she just wants sex from you, no strings attached....
Wow, Alpha, i came to the same conclusion last night. She wants sex, but no strings attached. Hell, she practically told me this after we had sex for the first time. When i called her last night and she was again keeping me at arms length with her "i'm tired" routine, it finally hit me. She just doesn't like me, otherwise she'd be over, show much more interest, etc. You're right. She wants casual sex, when she wants it. That's all. Mind you, she does go out to eat, etc., with me every friday, etc. But that's easy for "friends lite" to do. We have had difficulty clicking. We don't have the same chemistry that i have with good friends. So she's attracted, but she doesn't like me for who i am (to the extend required for an LTR). I knew this, but you know how slow to open our eyes we can be when we are AFCs. And you are right: quote: "Keep having casual sex with her, WITHOUT seeming like you want more. She will be more willing to **** you when you wanna ****, cause she knows that its just casual sex." So true! She has proven herself on this. OK. Time to buck up and accept reality...and be less frustrated.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you're pretty much starting to get it mate.

Start going out and meeting new girls, keep a few plates spinning, and you'll start conveying a more alpha attitude to her. Keep fvcking her as well..to be honest, you've got things pretty good bro :D

..shauny

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, AlphaOmega beat me to it. She just doesn't have feelings for you, but you're attractive enough to have sex with (and thats probably why she hasn't detached herself from you)

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if her mom's not too much older, you might be able to bang her too, she sounds lonely

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
She uses sex not as an ends, but a means to an end. What's that end? Attention - what every woman wants. She uses what i want to get it from me. Fukking so simple, isn't it?!
Read my post here.

This chick is a classic AW. She pretends like she misses and gives you JUST ENOUGH sex to keep you on line and "in her pocket." And not a microgram more.

Because as you say, she really only wants your attention and male validation (typical daddyless girl). Controlling you through your kawk is just the best way to ensure that. As you admit, it's the ONLY thing keeping you putting up with all her games.

Everytime you want to just bail...she sucks you back in with a small dose of ego-stroking or sex.

But hey, who are you to complain? NSA f-buddy? Err...what's the problem? :confused: