Seed planting

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, if you want to get a girl away from a guy and make her yours...you don't out and out bash him to her. Call him stupid, unsuccessful, worthless...even if he is and many rungs below you. It's just not done

And of course you always have to keep yourself in tip top physical condition, keep yourself busy with hobbies and the like, and always surround yourself with women and make her realize this (be it facebook, the grapevine, etc) to make yourself desirable

But aside from that...what are some tips and tricks...some seeds you can plant in her head that will make her have doubts about her current man and start reconsidering her future with him. Granted if their relationship is solid then this may be difficult, but if it's on shakey ground already you may have the straw that breaks the camels back.

I see this girl fairly frequently, we're good friends. She's in a relationship with a real rockhead right now. To be honest, his physique is slightly better at the moment, but I've been taking it to the next level recently at the gym so that won't last. I look more like a man, he's all opie. My career and earnings demolish his, my car, my future prospects, and my family are all better than his. I'm far more intelligent and fun to be around and i live closer. She's already starting to sway...any real problems in her life she always leans towards me. Should I think about planting seeds of discontent or just let things take their natural course?

topcat2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have already done some 'seed planting' by now. you are wasting too much effort on this woman. get it done and move on. i would advice you not to try and keep her after that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does seem like you are putting an awful lot of emphasis on this woman, especially considering she has a boyfriend. It almost seems like this is making her the prize here, doesn't it? Why not pursue someone who is available?

On the other hand, thinking about all the women I know, nearly all of them are married or living with some dude. A boyfriend is a relatively temporary position, easily replaced. I do know some "available" women, but these are mostly fat women with kids that guys simply aren't interested in. Most attractive women have boyfriends, at least.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It does seem like you are putting an awful lot of emphasis on this woman, especially considering she has a boyfriend. It almost seems like this is making her the prize here, doesn't it? Why not pursue someone who is available?

On the other hand, thinking about all the women I know, nearly all of them are married or living with some dude. A boyfriend is a relatively temporary position, easily replaced. I do know some "available" women, but these are mostly fat women with kids that guys simply aren't interested in. Most attractive women have boyfriends, at least.
bingo. I want this one and I'm gonna make a play at it. Alls fair in love and war right?:cool:

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...if she branchswings on to you, be aware she may swing away when a guy who +1's you comes around...

Planting seeds of distrust to purposefully unravel someone's relationship is IMHO *pretty fvcked up*.

That basically is direct manipulation and that sure seems like a good thing doesn't it?

Man, if you've got the $, career, all these assets including looks--why are you wasting your time on some little flakey girl who is considering trainhopping over onto you?

While you are contemplating how to plant seeds of distrust, she is probably having sex with him, and someday maybe if you're lucky you'll get seconds after he's done and after you've planted enough 'seeds'.

Good luck man--sounds like a real righteous direction.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
rum said:
Of course, if you want to get a girl away from a guy and make her yours...you don't out and out bash him to her. Call him stupid, unsuccessful, worthless...even if he is and many rungs below you. It's just not done

And of course you always have to keep yourself in tip top physical condition, keep yourself busy with hobbies and the like, and always surround yourself with women and make her realize this (be it facebook, the grapevine, etc) to make yourself desirable

But aside from that...what are some tips and tricks...some seeds you can plant in her head that will make her have doubts about her current man and start reconsidering her future with him. Granted if their relationship is solid then this may be difficult, but if it's on shakey ground already you may have the straw that breaks the camels back.

I see this girl fairly frequently, we're good friends. She's in a relationship with a real rockhead right now. To be honest, his physique is slightly better at the moment, but I've been taking it to the next level recently at the gym so that won't last. I look more like a man, he's all opie. My career and earnings demolish his, my car, my future prospects, and my family are all better than his. I'm far more intelligent and fun to be around and i live closer. She's already starting to sway...any real problems in her life she always leans towards me. Should I think about planting seeds of discontent or just let things take their natural course?
what you sow, so shall you reap! and I hope you do.
its not that hard to undermine a relationship, most have cracks that can be exploited, but its a bit of a c unts trick to do this.
as for the all is fair in love and war car@p, sounds like the mantra of women not of a man

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a ****ish move? Perhaps...and granted I haven't even laid my plan yet. I just may continue to wait it out while showing her what a great catch I am

But what is all this "it's not manly" etc rhetoric. Why do you think women have us by the balls and running scared all the time? Because they PLAY DIRTY. Underhanded. So I can take a page out of their book as well.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
rum said:
But what is all this "it's not manly" etc rhetoric. Why do you think women have us by the balls and running scared all the time? Because they PLAY DIRTY. Underhanded. So I can take a page out of their book as well.
so you you want to become one as well? women = run by emotion, men = run by logic is the general rule of thumb. women play dirty because they cand get awayy with all manner of sh!te with crazy logic and they have a thousand supporters to enlist and back her up at the drop of a tear.
thats the realm of the woman, case in point, female colleagye, mature woman, kids etc, second mariage is in the process of crashing and burning, she is off on a holiday with the ladies soon (weeks after the train wreck) no doubt to slut it up, messages from female friends....'good for you'...enjoy yourself, you deserve it' ad nauseum!!

you really think the you will be given the same grace?

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
so you you want to become one as well? women = run by emotion, men = run by logic is the general rule of thumb. women play dirty because they cand get awayy with all manner of sh!te with crazy logic and they have a thousand supporters to enlist and back her up at the drop of a tear.
thats the realm of the woman, case in point, female colleagye, mature woman, kids etc, second mariage is in the process of crashing and burning, she is off on a holiday with the ladies soon (weeks after the train wreck) no doubt to slut it up, messages from female friends....'good for you'...enjoy yourself, you deserve it' ad nauseum!!

you really think the you will be given the same grace?
I realize this...but do you really think I'd blab this type of strategy to my friends...of course they'd see me as a prick. Employ the tactics...tell no one.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
rum said:
I realize this...but do you really think I'd blab this type of strategy to my friends...of course they'd see me as a prick. Employ the tactics...tell no one.
come on man, you really think you could keep this silent?
its your life, if she is sending you big IOI's then go for it, but look into yourself before you do otherwise.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already lost the battle for this girl.

You talk about you having more money, better car, living closer etc. as though attraction is based on logic. To quote David DeAngelo, "attraction isn't a choice."

Don't waste your time on a taken broad. Focus on self-improvement and keep seeking out other prospects.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, most women will branch swing, it's just their nature. The key is to position yourself onto a high enough branch so that it's difficult for her to find a better deal to tempt her away.

Boyfriend is not a permanent position. Are they engaged? Is she going to marry this dude?

The problem I see here is that if a girl is going to branch swing, it should be her idea. If you have to chase her and try to talk or trick her into it, her interest probably isn't high enough to make it worth it. She should see YOU as the prize. Which isn't the case if you're chasing her.

If you're really insistent on pursuing this, I'd say kino's the most effective tool in the box.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"any real problems in her life she always leans towards me"

this is your problem...you are taking care of the other dudes dirty laundry for him !