Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See a girl rarley, how to go about workin it?

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this chick I like abotu once a week at an acting class because she lives about 30 minutes away, so we dont go to school together or anything.

I talk to her in between texting, etc.

She currently has a bf that no one likes so that will probably be over pretty soon.

I was wondering how I should go about workin it (for after she isnt taken) in between seeing her at class.

Should I not talk to her at all in between? or what?

Thanks!

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, what should I do to catch a chick that is long distance? I mean, what should I do differently then with a girl that I see daily

Thankssssssss

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
30 mins away isn't exactly long distance. I mean, that's what, a maximum of 50km's? (or...20miles or some such in the old scale)

Just do what you would do for any other girl, regardless of distance. You must at least set up a date, go on it, and go from there. So, when it's over, call her up and invite her somewhere neutral (like, between where you live, a cafe, movies, whatever you want to do). And yeah.

Don't expect to hold a relationship up with messages and seeing her in class.

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she's single I'll start to work it more. For right now im just gunna kind of warm up the kino so that things can be more serious once shes single.

Thanks man

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, this is not the discussion section. But whatever, second:

Whatevs said:
When she's single I'll start to work it more. For right now im just gunna kind of warm up the kino so that things can be more serious once shes single.

Thanks man
This is a bull$hit excuse to not do anything. Grow some balls and get the girl