Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SEDUCTION: Her weapon... Her weakness...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey... remember this girl?

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52891

============

I forgot to mention something: I tried to cheer her up from crying when I said that no contact with her for a month.

Guess how I tried to cheer her up: I told her about her "natural ability" to seduce men. I swear... She is only average looking and she dresses like a nerd. High waist pants, no nails, no earings, no sexually stimulating clothes at all. In other words, SIMPLE.
Her eye contact, her voice, her smile... Those 3 things... if used properly and efficiently can take any man she likes...
Any man to REPLACE ME since she didn't say "yes" to me. Any man who IS BETTER THAN ME and who is worthy to sleep with her...

And then what? Something really surprised me...
THE MORE SHE CRIED!!! :eek:

And then she started moaning... "I only wanted to help people... I failed..."

"But look at it this way, if you see a man who is better than me, who is more handsome, more intelligent, more good-mannered, more sensitive to you, TAKE HIM. Make him fall desperately in love with you. You have that power. Um... Maybe (*insert some guy's name here*) is a good one. He's smarter, more popular and sociable, more interesting, and I agree he looks better than me. Take him."

"No... I dont want to hypnotize people. I want them to love me for what I am... If only I can give away that power, I would give it to someone else..."

And then came more guilt crying... and then she seemed so ashamed of herself and even called that "natural ability" as a CURSE.

================

Take my word for it... I swear... She is only a 5 or 6 in a scale of 1-10 (10 being beautiful and 1 being ugly). But she can take you down with her eye contact, tone of voice, and smiling. If she dressed up in a sexy manner or used that ability properly, I bet that men would be fighting for her...

The irony of it... I really wish I had that ability. I LIKE IT. Eye contact, tone of voice, smiling... can take any woman I want. But someone who has that ability already... DISLIKES IT.

Weird eh?

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what ur saying, theres a chick at school who i havent spoken to yet(i want to though), and shes like a 5-6 looks, but eye contact and smile are like what brings me in, its weird.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
"No... I dont want to hypnotize people. I want them to love me for what I am... If only I can give away that power, I would give it to someone else..."

By the sound of things, she thinks of seduction as being manipulative, and doesn't want to be that way. You could have explained that it wasn't manipulation, but rather influencing the other persons feelings.

You could have went on to ask if she'd ever convinced a friend to go to Movie A when her friend wanted to see Movie B... that could be viewed as manipulation because she got her way, but really she just influenced her friends decision, and there is no bad feelings about it... (unless acting like a spoiled-crybaby about it)

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but really she just influenced her friends decision, and there is no bad feelings about it...
Um... I opened up the conversation making her aware of her "power"... to seduce. The power of the Kitsune (Since she's a japanese anime fan, a Kitsune is a fox demon that takes the shape of a beautiful lady to seduce men... and she sometimes uses that alias in internet chats... so guess how that word caused her an impact...)

That wont work even if I thought of it.

I did not expect her to react in a sad way... Cmon. If I tell any of you here that YOU GOT THE SEDUCTIVE POWERS OF DON JUAN, how would you react? :D Compliment or insult?

Thats exactly why am I in this forum. To LEARN how to be a don juan... :) While here I am trying to practice proper eye contact, body language, what to say and not say, and learn all those "techniques"... SINCE I AM NOT A NATURAL DON JUAN. :(

I wanna be a DON JUAN!!! I wanna change from my old angsty suicide freak self... Cuz I believe in change.

And here is this girl... calling that ability a CURSE... being ashamed of herself... YES SHE IS A "NATURAL".

Omg... this world is SOOOO WEIIRRRDDD!!!!!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That response gave me a bit of a laugh...

Explaining her seduction style as being similar to the kitsune was where you went wrong. The kitsune is obviously not on the good guys team, and this girl wants to be the good guy, not the girl that seduces men into her trap.

Personnally, being called a ladies man would be a compliment, but for a lady to be call a seductress has many negative undertones. Once again mostly because of the confusion of manipulation vs. influence.

But, if she knew that seduction is a natural pre-requisite to love (I mean the kind of love where you would be married forever), then she might not feel so ill about having this 'natural ability'.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The kitsune is obviously not on the good guys team, and this girl wants to be the good guy, not the girl that seduces men into her trap.
... the conversation built up to that. I talked about how the hell I got attracted to her even if she's just average looking and does not stand out from the crowd.

I was kinda angry when talkin to her. Since SHE BROKE MY HEART!!!

but when she cried more, I tried to humor her a bit... Then she called up her mom to pick her up from school... And 30 mins later, her face showed no traces of tears. Just a bit of sadness tho.

Her last words: "One month later, I will call you up..."

But, if she knew that seduction is a natural pre-requisite to love
... she said she not lookin for love. She said she lookin for friends and not love. Why? BLAME IT ON THOSE TWO JERK EX BOYFRIENDS OF HERS...

========

And u know what, buddy... I FEEL SAD AND GUILTY TOO!!! :(

This is Day 1 so far of cutting off contact with her. I feel like I'm inside a box... banging my fists trying to get out of that box...

But that's the only solution. She still wanna be friends with me but she rejected my love for her. This solution hurts me too... but IT HAS TO BE DONE!!! :( Cuz I cannot control myself from touching her or saying sweet things to her or lookin her in the eyes like a lover. Its just like isolating a rapist. Put the rapist behind bars... thats the only way to stop him.

Maybe 1 month later... when I see her, I will not anymore be compelled to touch her or feel love for her. Maybe 1 month later, I'd be hangin around with another woman... Anything can happen... :)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now, I will recommend that you read the DJ Bible.

She says, "she lookin for friends and not love". That is '********' for "she is looking for friends with you and not love with you."

My advice is to not wait up for this girl... Find the DJ boot Camp, and do it... I don't care how many tries it takes but at least once from start to finish.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheyt, all girls have that 'power'. That's life bro'. They can all make you feel that "got-am!" on the inside, but the actions are still up to you.

(For a chick, it is different though, her natural action is to do nothing, or wait; but then submit to the guy's action.)

Oh, and P.S., the "love me for who I am" stuff is pure and unadulterated bullshat. I am at a loss to discern from what corner of the earth gave birth to that lie, but it needs to be eliminated from the internal conciousnesses of people. (As a social amenity, it is alright; but the main use of it was most likely created for a specific NEGATIVE use, and should be KEPT that way.)

*Love* in my youthful and limited understanding isn't something that can be vivisected and analyzed. It's either there, or it ain't. And all that dawson's creek/90210 bullsh*t that has been on tv for the past i-don't-know-how-long is just a mindf*ck for you poor kids--causing yall to impale the tender and merciless spirit of love.

I think that certain things (about you-know-what) should be left unsaid, because when you speak your mind to other people about things *very important*, you make the listener into your mind, for you take their opinions and responses to heart, when in reality, they are not polarized by the same feelings that are so crucial to the solution of whatever 'problem' may be currently at stake. By this very-same process, you crucify your soul to the world.

For your own sake, keep **those things** unmolested and inviolate; for the reticent glory of **it all** is shorn away under scientific inspection.

But what the f*ck do I know, maybe all is the way it should be, eh?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now, I will recommend that you read the DJ Bible.
... I'm reading the DJ bible now... its kinda long. Gotta get caught up... lol...

And all that dawson's creek/90210 bullsh*t that has been on tv for the past i-don't-know-how-long is just a mindf*ck for you poor kids--causing yall to impale the tender and merciless spirit of love.
... so... those shows are AFC? if so, how many TV shows are AFC? How many percentage of the media is AFC?

I read some parts of the Don juan bible... I saw some complaining about the media brainwashing men into becoming "effeminate"... THIS IS JUST DISTURBING AND ALARMING!!!!

Would you reccomend any shows, music, movies, anime, comics, books, that are NOT AFC?

Thanks... I should expose myself to them or else I'll be AFC for life!!! :eek:

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the search function to find movies and books.

As for television, the best thing to do is unhook your cable and rent movies whenever the urge hits... I personally have no cable, but I occasionally watch movies or play video games.