Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing the Five Senses

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this post is directed more toward ppl who are new to the game and/or this site, want to look at things from a different perspective, or want to read just because :)

I know from experience that this site definitely boosts ur confidence. You read some posts, u think to yourself "That could really work for me, I think I'll give er a try."

Then u may try it a couple times, sometimes its a win, sometimes it not. When I first joined the forum like a year ago or something, I read a post on kino. My confidence was through the roof. Something so simple, yet I had never thought of it as a PICKUP TOOL. So I tried it, but unfortunately I didn't get any results from it. I thought I was in! What could possible go wrong? Now I have a post that could answer any of several reasons why.

The first thing I want to say here is this:
You can NOT expect to master ONLY ONE thing and have utter success.

A good combination of things is your key to DJ wisdom. Another thing I have learned is that trying to remember everything is next to impossible! In this post I want to focus on 5 things that you can easily remember and put into practice:
3. Taste
4. Hear
5. Touch

As I mentioned earlier, I did not succeed with my new found kino skill. Lets discuss how I could have given my AFC @$$ a chance to actually succeed. IT IS TIME TO SEDUCE ALL OF HER SENSES.

1. See
The main 2 things you want to consider are how she sees you and how u handle eye contact. Here are some posts I find more than helpful.

Get a Girl to Dress You
Guide to Eye Contact
Charisma

2. Smell
HYGIENE IS IMPORTANT. TAKE A SHOWER! Just thought I would through that out there... Also, think about colognes. Less is more when wearing them. Read these also!

Umm. You Smell Good!
Always Leave Something at Her Place

3. Taste
The kiss: Bean burrito vs mouth wash! It is important that you have good breath and a tasty kiss. Here's some posts that cover both kissing, and tasty treats that work in your favour!

A Yummy Aphrodisiac
The Kiss Close
Some Kissing Tips

4. Hear
Don't talk too much, but when u do, make it.....slow... and sexy. Read these while u are at it. They will bring a new foundation on how to converse and shut up.

EXAMPLES OF ****Y + FUNNY
The Silent Pause
Too busy listening to himself
Listening With the Third Ear
Seven Reasons to Shut Up
Adrian's 15 Intimate Conversation Topics
Empower Your Voice

5. Touch *VERY IMPORTANT*
You don't get kooties from girls, u get something better if you do the kino right. ;) I didn't put many links here cause there are already so many accessable.

What Kino is Really All About
Touch Me, Stupid

You may have all the kino skills in the world, but if your breath smells like vomit, u poured a full bottle of cologne on, and you can't stop talking, u are in trouble. I don't expect anyone to remember anything they read, but remember to seduce ALL 5 senses and you will be further ahead than u would have been if u just read a kino post like I did :p

I hope this helps build a solid DJ foundation for many members.

Note that these 5 words are NOT the only things u need to focus on. Mind-related things come into play also, such as confidence. But that is for another time.

Cya later