Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing is the Easy Part, Keeping Them is Hard

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten to the point where I can seduce most women if there's the slightest hint of interest at the outset. These girls are good for a bang, but most can't keep my interest intellectually, and I'm getting to the point in my life where I want a LTR with a quality girl.

Problem is, I meet few women who meet my high criteria for a LTR. But when I do meet them, after successfully seducing and sexing them, I seem to have trouble keeping them around, and they flake out on me. Can you be too affectionate AFTER sex has already happened? I'm not desperate for the sex, I can get that elsewhere easy enough if it comes to that, so how do I handle myself around the ones that I really want to keep?

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Safari
so how do I handle myself around the ones that I really want to keep?
Treat them the same as the ones you don't want to keep. Easier said than done but women LOVE a challenge.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Can you be too affectionate AFTER sex has already happened?
Sure. Treat em mean keep em keen is not just an awesome phrase. Not "mean" as in black eyes (although thats up to you if your so inclined, it doesnt hurt your chances) anyway make the b!tch feel like your a tough nut to crack and shes just the one to do it BUT NEVER let her think shes fully cracked you.

Give away little bits and pieces now and then as a reward for her to think shes finally revealing the mystery that is you. They eat that crap up especially if they think you come from a dodgy past or something.

Give her cuddles and kisses as required but also dont be afraid to be cold and stand-offish just as much, Dont keep it a secret that yes although your affectionate, giving etc etc your still a man wrapped in a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in dog sh!t yada yada and crap like that has limits to you.

Thats what I do and it works for me, probably too well alot of the time.

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had Valentine's Day and her birthday in the same week, and perhaps laid on the affection and niceties a little to much. The next day after gift received, she flaked completely, so I have no option at this point but to withdraw.

For argument's sake, once you've laid it on too thick and they think they've got you, is it possible to promptly reverse course and put them back in doubt?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, if you are getting into relationships with the kind of chicks who you have to play the push-pull game with, you are going for the wrong chicks. You don't know any better, though, because you've been banging these chicks using your game. The chicks who you really want, are the chicks who up until now have just been completely unresponsive to your advances.

Like attracts like. Game-players attract game-players. Real dudes attract real chicks.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was happening to me...

This was happening to me recently. Not every time, but maybe half would ONS and flake despite all going good in the bed.

For me, the flaking was a grounding problem. I wasn't sufficiently showing her that I liked her for more than her looks. I needed to find things we had in common and interesting things about her, and several times prior to intercourse talk about that. I don't recommend making her wait for sex, she will still flake and you didn't even get the lay. When she's ready, I believe you need to do her. However, you should've grounded her properly prior to doing this. Basically, I had *no* A3. It didn't exist. This is so extremely simpel to fix, you won't believe it's really going to work. It did work for me, and I suspect it will work for you also unless there is more I don't know about.

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
First of all, if you are getting into relationships with the kind of chicks who you have to play the push-pull game with, you are going for the wrong chicks. You don't know any better, though, because you've been banging these chicks using your game. The chicks who you really want, are the chicks who up until now have just been completely unresponsive to your advances.

Like attracts like. Game-players attract game-players. Real dudes attract real chicks.

This is an interesting point. I think you should expand on this and maybe start a new post on it. It's an interesting question.....by becoming a game player does it, in a way, doom us to attracting mostly the female game player thus ruining our chances of finding a good ltr girl. A lot of people here complain about having trouble finding good quality girls. Perhaps you have found the reason....

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Safari... how exactly how did you get to "he point where I can seduce most women if there's the slightest hint of interest at the outset"... it took much time? :)

Being a recovering AFC, I'm willing to discover it! Thank you in advance... :)

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
This particular girl is about a two hour flight away. I can't build rapport unless it's on the phone, and currently she won't answer or return calls. The disappearance was extremely bizarre. On her last SMS four days ago, she said she had bought the things I asked her to send me (I was to pay her afterwards for things I can't get here) and she would send tomorrow.

Ok, I called back and everything was good as usual. Then nothing, and no package. ONLY thing I can think of that could have killed it was sending flowers for V-day, and a custom card as her birthday was also the same week. For fun and no big deal I thought, and it's post sex so what's the harm with a dose of affection. Perhaps it was too much too soon, but I can't say for sure. She did however provide me with her street address for this exact reason, so it should not have come as a surprise.

The full seduction took only three days, and she was CLEARLY ready as I didn't have any LMR whatsoever. She's young, and I supposedly gave her her first orgasm...so she claimed...and it didn't hurt that it was a triple. Not meaning to brag, just to point out there shouldn't be flaking happening.

I am a musician and travel full time internationally, moving every three months or so. It's obviously great for pickups, but bad for LTR, which I'm looking for at this time. I have to make the best of this constraint because it's my job.

I'm really thinking hard about the like-attracts-like idea as well, but if that's the case why aren't all the nice girls stuck on the nice guys? I would think principles of attraction are universal, which is why a DJ is a DJ, and that all men and women both play the game to the extent that they know HOW to play it.