Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Secret Facebook messages

Ryno121

Reaction score
So I looked through my girls phone today. We have been back and forth on whether we are going to stick together or not- but she doesn't want me to see anyone else and begs for my attention.

I looked at her Facebook today and she messaged a guy at 12:30am a few weeks ago - saying " I dont know if you have phone reception or not since you are in Mexico but I wanted to wish you a fun surf trip and that I look forward to seeing you next week."
He responded back with some light talk and that seemed to be it. I assume she usually communicates with him via text or phone but since in Mexico Facebook was the option.
I know his name and phone number but I didn't see any texts or calls from him or to him cause she probably erased them.

I want to know who this guy is to her. What is the best way to catch her in a lie and to find out the truth ?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but she doesn't want me to see anyone else and begs for my attention. - Classic manipulation, Wanting you to be on hold while she figures out if something can develop with him...? (Strike one Fastball)

I looked at her Facebook today and she messaged a guy at 12:30am a few weeks ago - saying " I dont know if you have phone reception or not since you are in Mexico but I wanted to wish you a fun surf trip and that I look forward to seeing you next week." - Secret messages in the middle of the night to a guy that she looks forward to seeing, why so eager to see him when your her man? (Strike two Fastball)

Do you want to stick around for Strike three? which will probably be a curveball? Which will likely come in the form of..... "I dont know what i want right now, We should take a break".

Just leave this situation already before you get your heart more involved with this Woman.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be loyal to the cardinal DJ attribute: self-respect; NEXT!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i now every last one of my wife's friends, and my wife knows every alst oneof my friends. If my wife had a male friend she was texting at midnight that was not gay, i'd tell her to pack her bags and go live with him

logicallefty

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i now every last one of my wife's friends, and my wife knows every alst oneof my friends. If my wife had a male friend she was texting at midnight that was not gay, i'd tell her to pack her bags and go live with him
My ex bigamist wh0re wife got a text one night around 1am from a guy she said was only a friend. His text said "good night baby".

She was sleeping. So I took her phone and pretended to be her. Texted back and fourth with him and built even more of my case against her that she was cheating on me with him. Then told him "Lefty is sleeping, you can call me now". He called "I chewed his ass and hung up". That woke her up. I told her what happened. Then I broke her phone into about 30 pieces and said "I am not going to pay for a phone for you to use to talk to other men"

Later I confirmed with 100% certainty that yes, she was cheating with him (and two other guys too)..

If your gut says something is wrong, it is. ALWAYS.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
My ex bigamist wh0re wife got a text one night around 1am from a guy she said was only a friend. His text said "good night baby".

She was sleeping. So I took her phone and pretended to be her. Texted back and fourth with him and built even more of my case against her that she was cheating on me with him. Then told him "Lefty is sleeping, you can call me now". He called "I chewed his ass and hung up". That woke her up. I told her what happened. Then I broke her phone into about 30 pieces and said "I am not going to pay for a phone for you to use to talk to other men"

Later I confirmed with 100% certainty that yes, she was cheating with him (and two other guys too)..

If your gut says something is wrong, it is. ALWAYS.
It sucks when you find out sh!t like this. Very upsetting man. I know the feeling.

logicallefty

Reaction score
In2theGame said:
It sucks when you find out sh!t like this. Very upsetting man. I know the feeling.
Thanks. It was tough but sense then I have came to the realization that a man should assume that a woman will cheat until she proves to him she will not, and many won't.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^This. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to logicallefty again."

Also I'm becoming a believer in dread game, allowing a woman to see that you're attractive to other women, that you have game so that she knows you can be with a new woman in a heartbeat. This creates anxiety in a women which can definitely help keep her straight.

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryno121 said:
So I looked through my girls phone today.
Nice AFC move going through her phone. :up:

Ryno121 said:
We have been back and forth on whether we are going to stick together or not-

This means things are not serious when you're going back and forth.

Ryno121 said:
but she doesn't want me to see anyone else and begs for my attention.
You can see other women when you are in limbo with your status. She has another man she is seeing. Why can't you?

Ryno121 said:
I looked at her Facebook today and she messaged a guy at 12:30am a few weeks ago - saying " I dont know if you have phone reception or not since you are in Mexico but I wanted to wish you a fun surf trip and that I look forward to seeing you next week."
He responded back with some light talk and that seemed to be it. I assume she usually communicates with him via text or phone but since in Mexico Facebook was the option.
I know his name and phone number but I didn't see any texts or calls from him or to him cause she probably erased them.

I want to know who this guy is to her. What is the best way to catch her in a lie and to find out the truth ?
It's a guy she is fvcking on the side without your knowledge, that's who he is. You already have the evidence you need, she is going to see him next week. They just aren't going to sip coffee together, they are going to bang. Why don't you have another girl? I'd say you start looking for new women, this girl has this other guy in the wings waiting to leave you high and dry. Since you're going back and forth it isn't that serious so she can techincally get off the hook. Still is going behind your back putting up a front telling you not to see anyone else. No explantions from her are necessary, you have the Facebook messages, the phone evidence, the meeting next week, her shady behavior behind your back. Just dump her ass and get it over with.

CrimsonPanther said:
why is it afc move? the motives CAN be wrong, but looking into another person's phone is not AFC in itself.:rolleyes:

in this case the AFC move would have been to NOT look at her phone out of "respect" or shyt like this. not trusting the females is not afc, it is wise. it may not be ethical, but fck ethical, women don't care about it, and they mostly play dirty.
Don't roll your eyes at me. It's AFC because he already saw the facebook messages, that was enough to know. He was acting AFC in the relationship with this girl. A status should always be clear and never in limbo.

Last edited:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leprechaun2013 said:
Nice AFC move going through her phone. :up:
why is it afc move? the motives CAN be wrong, but looking into another person's phone is not AFC in itself.:rolleyes:

in this case the AFC move would have been to NOT look at her phone out of "respect" or shyt like this. not trusting the females is not afc, it is wise. it may not be ethical, but fck ethical, women don't care about it, and they mostly play dirty.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Go f**k other girls on the side. She's got another man in the picture. So put another woman or two in there.

Case closed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
It's interesting where people draw the line. I know you don't have a problem with opposite sex friends. My line is if they hang out one on one. Your line is if they text at midnight - although I'm not sure I would call Facebook messaging "texting". Honestly, I doubt if that would bother me, but we keep weird hours sometimes.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It's interesting where people draw the line. I know you don't have a problem with opposite sex friends. My line is if they hang out one on one. Your line is if they text at midnight - although I'm not sure I would call Facebook messaging "texting". Honestly, I doubt if that would bother me, but we keep weird hours sometimes.

just think about it, why you would text and call anywoman at night that late? I only do that with woman I would like or i'm banging, the otehr I jsut hangout with and no interest in then I don't even remember to text or call.

for the OP serious dude unless you are having some nice and dirty sex with her why are you even bothering, after you find out I won't even lose time on her anymore and let her only shows up for a quickie if i'm not with someone else, don't worry about her worry about having enough energy on your cellphone to take all the chicks numbers this night

logicallefty

Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Women dont have the character to be in limbo with you without a safety net in place. Trust your gut.
Yeeep. My ex I just dumped who is still living in my house has been b!tching about her money issues for the two years I have been with her.

She has always worked one job but for the last 8 months her hours have been inconsistent. She gripes and gripes about money issues. And everytime I mentioned getting another job she shot it down and got p!ssy with me.

NOW all the sudden she is out there putting in more job apps per day than the number of c0cks per day put into a busy h00ker. She knows she will soon not have the benefit of living in my house with everything I pay for and provide. It's crunch time now: work more hours or go to the homeless shelter..

I've tried not to laugh in her face about it but I can't help it. :crackup:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Logical Lefty,
What a Bluddy Disaster you have experienced....I really empathise Mate...At your age do you really need to live with one of them under your feet all the time?