Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

second year college - no more mistakes - round 2

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alrighty boys
now i'm not gonna make the same mistake this time
the mistake of hanging around the ppl i know without meeting new ppl

now i'm gonna start off from day 1 meeting chicks...only thing is i'm not sure my cofidence is where it should be to approach the ones who already have company

so what do you guys suggest?
how are some ways to just plainly intro myself and get the convo rolling, especially if i know i have existing friends in the class

cheers guys

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go for it. Approaching is simple. Don't make it harder than it really is because it will be harder if you do.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the best f.ucking advice i've seen on this board in a while...

WHAT HE SAID ^^^^^

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys make this sound so easy
but last semester i didn't really get anywhere (i was reading these forums for quite some time before registering)

can someone give me some examples of approaches, or conversations or anything like that?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
you guys make this sound so easy
but last semester i didn't really get anywhere (i was reading these forums for quite some time before registering)

can someone give me some examples of approaches, or conversations or anything like that?
Like i said, keep it simple. When u see somebody u like, just go for it. No need to remember tricks and tips that give u confidence to do so because IMO all they do is make ur brain more busy with thoughts. Thus making u nervous.

examples? u don't need any. just keep it simple and talk to ur target like ur talking to a friend. When u keep it simple, u are relax and are able to think better. Don't occupy your thoughts will tricks and tips from the reading.

Just tell yourself "i'm gonna approach girls who i'm interested in."

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some openings:

-So what year you in?
-What course you doing?
-What clubs/societies in?
-You got a career goal yet?

I haven't given you any "funny" openings, because each person's sense of humour is different.

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont recommend asking questions like "what are you studying" or "what year are you in" until she asks you those questions.

we get asked those same questions by everyone else, we have programmed responses to them. when we're asked these routine questions, we use the same script, same gestures, hell even same facial expression...

i can't tell you what to say, i don't think things that i say would work for you and vice versa. it's all the delivery and i cant describe that in text. its all body language folks

let her ask the rapport questions.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Althoguh i'm not a dj yet, i do have a suggestion regarding running out of things to say or akward silences.

Remember a couple of universal open ended question that applies to all women and work in all situation. When u run out of things to say, pull them out and ask it.

Timo

Reaction score
It’s not that important what you say, more important is how you say it, with confidence and a smile. Most of the time the solution is in the environment. Just say hi and comment about something or ask a question. Just keep your cool and act within a few seconds after noticing her or the group. Otherwise it won’t be spontaneous and you can get nervous. And she will see it …
And if you approach a group involve everyone! Don’t make the mistake of only talking to the girl(s) you’re interested in, talk to everyone.

And keep it light, you don’t have to talk to her for 20 minutes. You have things to do. Leave the converstation when it's on a high so she will be looking forward to seeing you.

Remember the biggest risk you can take is to not take any risk at all !

So if you get shot down sometime don’t take it personally, think “yeah I approached, instead of being a lazy AFC, I made an effort to an approach.” At least you wont be regretting that you didn't do anything.

After some time you will see that approaching is very easy! And you will do it naturally.

But remember, approaching is just a small piece of the puzzle.
The biggest part is about self-improvement and self-image.

Keep improving !

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update

today i intentionally went in a little late, so i could scope the place out

no chicks were sitting on their own, except the UG international students who could barely speak english anyway

so i ended up joining my friends

any ideas on how to approach chicks in pairs?
because i know my social proof would skyrocket if i was seen approaching 2 girls, and sitting with em