Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Second Chances?

vash5052

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am not in high school anymore but i am posting here to get responces from younger people. It all started on the first day of high school i saw this girl who turns out to be one the hottest girls in the entire school and i'm not kidding i mean HB36 on a 10 scale. Turns out that she is 1 year ahead of me and she rides the same school bus as me every single day. But me not thinking i had a chance in hell did not do anything. now i am starting my second semester at a community college (High School's slightly older brother) and today was the first day of my interpersonal communications class and then i see her looking as good as ever sitting right across from me. so now we are stuck in the same class for 16 weeks so should i do what i should have done 4 years ago or should i back off cause i am sure she has a boyfriend that i cant compete with?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
None of this sh1t matters,you'll be old soon and then you will die .Enjoy it while you can get still get wood.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS, do you want this girl or not? The only way that you will have a shot, is if you get off your arse and stop procrastinating!!!!. Shes not going to do anything about it so you have to!

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vash5052
should i back off cause i am sure she has a boyfriend that i cant compete with?
You're never gonna get anywhere in life with an attitude like that, buddy.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, give her a second chance at ya, but dude, HB36 out of 10? Don't put this girl (or any girl) on a pedestal like that.

And back off since you think she might have a boyfriend?!?! Come ON dude, to do that would be to be a total pvssy! Whether you fail or succeed at getting in her pants (If you say you don't want to I'm gonna e-kick-your-ass, you know that's what you want), you still tried and grew and learned from that. And you're never gonna get her if you don't go for it, so give it a shot!

Read "Be a man" by Pook.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read the DJ bible if you haven't already. You should definately go after this girl. At least get to know her, if it turns out she has a BF then oh well at least you tried. If she doesn't have a BF then your in luck and should ask her out.