Season 2 Pickup Artist Oct 10

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FINALLY VH1 THE PICKUP ARTIST SEASON TWO PREMIERES 10:00 PM SUNDAY OCTOBER 10TH.

9 NEW CONTESTANTS, NEW LOCATION, AND WHATS THIS TWO NEW WINGMAN (love drop & are you ready............TARA)

I suspect VH1 will air tons of re-runs.

I am told the show will be similar in format to season one but MYSTERY will pull out some new openers, and some new assignments with some NEW material.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
I hate that show I'm afraid. I enjoyed "Seduction School" when it was on (Britain) with Wayne Elise. Humongous fatty, dwarfy shortass and lofty geezer all getting laid, lol no exaggerations, the whole point of the show was to show anyone can get it.

^^where they getting laid?

Its because of this show, that Mystery and the "community" is getting exposed, and there are girls who are watching this and taking notes, trust me, Mystery is just in it for the money, the guy who won last year, Forgot his name, they found out he was an actor, they also hired a couple actors. Mystery is just making bank of this, but thats fine because I don't use these methods anyway, but to those that do, your "sensei" is screwing you over.

:yes:

Reaction score
About seduction school, Yeah,I saw it. I liked it. I have some of the same problems those guys. I mean, is that really all it takes? maybe I have been seriously overthinking this.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
COD said:
FINALLY VH1 THE PICKUP ARTIST SEASON TWO PREMIERES 10:00 PM SUNDAY OCTOBER 10TH.

9 NEW CONTESTANTS, NEW LOCATION, AND WHATS THIS TWO NEW WINGMAN (love drop & are you ready............TARA)

I suspect VH1 will air tons of re-runs.

I am told the show will be similar in format to season one but MYSTERY will pull out some new openers, and some new assignments with some NEW material.
Hell Yeah Bro, I can't wait! :D It's on for tommorow night! :yes:

Mad props to you for posting this info the day before! :up:

I wasn't even sure of the correct date & time.... I thought it was on October 17th or some sh!t like that....
(Yes, I know... FAIL :down:, hahaha

This is the only television show that has changed my entire outlook on life forever!

If it wasn't for this marvelous show, I probably wouldn't have found out about the whole Seduction Community so early on in my life....

And I probably would still be a sick AFC during my Senior year in High School... Only to eventually find out about the Seduction Comunity in my early-to-mid twenties through various David DeAngelo newsletters
Yes, I know it's really sad but still kinda funny... :crackup:

Since watching this life-changing show, Erik von Markovick (aka Mystery) has become one of my few personal heroes in this increasingly less-heroic & more corrupt world order that we are now living in..... :(

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
About seduction school, Yeah,I saw it. I liked it. I have some of the same problems those guys. I mean, is that really all it takes? maybe I have been seriously overthinking this.
Yes bro ----> That really is all that is takes! :yes:

You most definetly have been overthinking all of this, hahaha :crackup:

What else did you think there was to it?????

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, definitly it's simple, infact I think 98% of peoples problems is over anaylising it to stupid and ruining it.

Anyways, someone post a active torrent link when it plays tommorrow, I still want to see the madness!

(Ps. 'Apparently' kosmo and all those guys were not actors, but they became actors after the show. [but I dunno, VH1 doesn't have the best record])

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
^^where they getting laid?

Its because of this show, that Mystery and the "community" is getting exposed, and there are girls who are watching this and taking notes, trust me, Mystery is just in it for the money, the guy who won last year, Forgot his name, they found out he was an actor, they also hired a couple actors. Mystery is just making bank of this, but thats fine because I don't use these methods anyway, but to those that do, your "sensei" is screwing you over.

:yes:
Actually Solomon, I'm gonna have to totally disagree with you on this one! :nono:

I must admit that your first question is a very good one :up:

But whether or not these former Super-AFCs actually got laid, should not be the final test of whether the "School of Seduction" has any validity to it.
Let's take the worst-case scenario that none of the three contestants actually got their first lay right after their stories were aired on British national television....
Even though neither of them have actually gotten laid, they have learned valueble life lessons which will remove their extreme social awkwardness forever and will not make them complete & utter social rejects for the rest of their lives :cool:

The valuable things that they learned over the coarse of their training in the "Seduction School" will help them get a lay a bit later on down the road instead of remaining virgins till the day that they die ;)

Solomon said:
trust me, Mystery is just in it for the money
Bro, are you fvcking kidding me??? :eek:

I'd believe that if I wasn't aware of the immense peronal struggle & obstacles that this guy had to go through when he was a teenager all the way into his early twenties -----> The level of his social akwardness was just beyond extreme :cry:

I'd understand if you said that about someone who was a natural with women and who was only doing all of this for his own personal benefit....

But Mystery went through an unimaginable pain all his life, but utilized all the pain he had to go through in order to become the absolute greatest quthority in a certain aspect of life in which he was previously a total failure in :up:

Solomon said:
Mystery is just making bank of this, but thats fine because I don't use these methods anyway, but to those that do, your "sensei" is screwing you over.
I don't know about you personally.....

But I (and I'm sure a bunch of newer members of this forum) only found out about the whole Seduction Community as a result of watching a few episodes of this fabulous show! :D

And without Vh1 airing Mystery's show, I am a 100% positive that quite the number of AFCs would still remain the so-called "lovable losers" with no hope of having beautiful in their lives!

Contrary to what many believe:
The Pickup Artist is actually quite the life-changing reality show!

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
the guy who won last year, Forgot his name, they found out he was an actor, they also hired a couple actors.
I have a specific question for all you cynicals who keep saying that,
"So and so, was an actor.... So and so was on a previous reality show.... So and so major in the theatrical arts in College..."

WHO THE FVCK CARES?!?! :box:

So what if they had prior "on-camera" experience? ----> Who gives a flying fvck? :confused:

No one's doubting that they were extreme AFCs with no experience with women whatsoever -----> And isn't that what the whole show is actually about? :eek:

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so anyone want to give a quick run-down on what NOT to do anymore since this show probably "exposed" it as a cheap "game" to all the girls watching??

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. OTB-- Don't get it misconfused, I love the show as well, however do you know how much Mystery made of it? a cool half million, how much money do you think he will get the second time around?

2. You talk about how he was in pain all his life, if he can relate to the average afc then why charge over $1500 for friggin 3 day workshop? There is an afc in pain right now, who could use a one-on-one with the "great" mystery but can't afford it because yup you guessed it, it would cost him an arm and a leg to get

3. The reason I brought the actor thing up, is because cynics will use that to question the show's valiadlity. I don't hate the show, I love the show like you (altough I don't think its anything a pro/vet doesn't already know its for newbies) The show however is on vh1 and their there to entertain and to profit. Last year I was sad to see, people go, who really needed help.

Last edited:

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
OK, so anyone want to give a quick run-down on what NOT to do anymore since this show probably "exposed" it as a cheap "game" to all the girls watching??
Good Question! :up:

I'd say you should lay off on all the "Opinion Opener" Bullsh!t!
----> Especially, once these b!tches start researching all the PUA stuff, they'll see right through all off of it...

I'd say you should just act more like an Alpha Male and use the more direct approaches in regards to picking up women :yes:

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
Oh and by the way.....

Tomorrow (Friday) is October 10th!

Sunday is October 12th!

So which one is it COD?

And where did you get such unreliable information??? :confused:

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The show is real. The Brady guy who was on it went to my college. I never talked to him, but he lived in my apartment complex one year. From what I hear, he was as big of a loser as they made him out to be.

That said, I'm still not watching it. Even the thought of it makes me feel nerdy.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched this for the first time yesterday on VH1.com and I really like the show. It was the season premier of the second season, so I'll probably follow it as it airs.

xj220

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any word on where it's going to be? The last one was in Austin and if you haven't been there, GO. On the weekends, 6th street is one of the best places to hang out.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
The show is real. The Brady guy who was on it went to my college. I never talked to him, but he lived in my apartment complex one year. From what I hear, he was as big of a loser as they made him out to be.
What a coincidence! hahaha :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

That's mad fvckin' funny! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Just out of curiosity, Where'd you go to College & what year did you graduate?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Mystery is just in it for the money
You can say whatever you like but Mystery is the one that invented this sh1t . Mystery took game to another level . All sh1t that we learn from RSD and all other TOP GURUS is same as Mystery Method just more easy to do and more natural .

Once again i will have to say , using routines and doing many approaches will give you the sub communication that RSD guys talk about . How in the heck could have CONFIDENT subcommunication someone that never had contact with girl in his life ? than never had girlfriend ? Thats the reason routines are made for . To help clueless newbs get success with women . Of course , after getting good in game , you can switch to natural , but again , youll go to the same phases that are explained on MM even if you never heard about PICKUP COMMUNITY .

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS : MYSTERY IS THE SH!T .

Period.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?...139&vid=285628

^^ Episode 1 is already out. Mystery proves to the world once again, that he is the best!

Btw, Tempe Arizona is teeming with HBs! Its like an oasis in the desert!:crazy:

never watched the show before - But that is pretty cool that they picked my backyard to play in. Lot of potential here.
Although it looks to me like they are sticking to Scottsdale I would assume. ACME (the club they went to) is here in Scottsdale - And their house they are staying in looked to be in the Scottsdale style.

Scottsdale = Women

Tempe = College Girls

Both = Party!

:cool:

p.s. I never heard of them even being here - they had low impact as far as I'm concerned.