Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sean Connery tells us when it's approprate to smack a woman

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'd never hit a woman, but I'll shake the sh!t out of one." Cris Rock

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Connery is right but it's not going to work on most of todays women. If a woman is crossing the line to the point where a normal guy is ready for violence she might call the cops for domestic violence out of spite if she gets slapped.

Any woman being that stupid should get dumped and be walking out the door ten seconds after that crap comes out her mouth.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real_Deal said:
Any woman being that stupid should get dumped and be walking out the door ten seconds after that crap comes out her mouth.
31 years man. I'm willing to bet, ALL women go down that road they shouldn't eventually.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I smell something fishy here. Two folks with March/April 08' join dates saying never to smack your woman. You guys/gals from LS?
Yeah, those newagers banned me for outing a mod.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't acting out just on your emotions a female trait? If you need to smack a woman around like she's a dude, you don't deserve respect anyway.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Isn't acting out just on your emotions a female trait? If you need to smack a woman around like she's a dude, you don't deserve respect anyway.
I see you're from Memphis. I was born and raised in Memphis, the wrestling capital of the world. Sometimes you gotta lay a smackdown on your woman. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Is0oHPL-nis

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
B|TCH don't you argue with Mr. James Bond, who does you think you are, B|TCH??? :D

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Not a guy who runs when he sees gay folks....
To be fair, his fear might be of homosexual behavior, not of certain individuals who practice the behavior.

Personally, I've never been a big fan of referring to people by their behaviors, since all-in-all, it tells you so very little about a person. Case and point, I like to play tennis but I'd look at you very strange if you called me a "tennis person".

nollams

Reaction score
Once, when my wife was pissed off at me, one of my kids asked, "where are you going mommy?"

When she answered, "to go find a new husband," I asked her to come back the bedroom and proceeded to smack her across the face. She knows it was wrong to say this and I doubt she'll ever say something like this again, at least not with me.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
A long time ago I would have said "never smack a woman"...

Now that I understand how most women are actually children trapped inside of an adult's body, I'm not so sure.

Maybe a spanking on the butt like her daddy did.

edit: Actually, if I were ever in a relationship with a woman and I felt the need to smack her, I think I'd just end the relationship.
What?! Are you saying that you would smack a child?

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok....if you tend to act gay all the time, you're gay. Same thing goes with wifebeaters: if you say you slap your wife from time to time, you are a b*tch.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
I wouldn't consider wearing leather tights if he had recommended them, so why should I take any hint from him on anything else?

Oh, I bet you might after all, if he was asking you in person.

jmchavz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
It seems like he doesn't just haul off when he feels like it. He says in the interview that she provokes him.Do some women desire and need this? Whatever the reason the women take actions to bring on this punishment. Could it be that they miss their fathers dicipline, need attention, want a man to take control of them....ect?31 years is a long time especially for a hollywood superstar. He has done over 60 movies.
Think about the Caveman, dudes..... how did caveman keep his chick(s) on check? hair pulling, a few smacks, etc
It's all instinct to a woman. Right or wrong, most women fantazise about their partner being more of a caveman than a gent...

Personally i think that if a woman feels that you've got the balls to put the smack down on her ( if provoked by her ) that will do as well as actually having to b!tch slap her. :crackup:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean Connery is old school and beside's most women will put up with a little bit of slapping in exchange for millions of dollars and never have to work or lift a finger a single day of their lives.

Reaction score
Good for him. Unapologetic, but not cruel or mean-spirited. He could have backtracked and immediately started in on how he was wrong to say such a thing and that he's reformed and whatnot, but he volunteered "I haven't changed my opinion." instead.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're ever in a position where your woman needs to be smacked, then you've failed badly somewhere down the line. You should never even be in this situation. Dump her before it reaches that point.