Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sean Connery tells us when it's approprate to smack a woman

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buckfutter!!!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women might really need that if what he's describing is true. Personally I wouldn't do that but I wouldn't put up with the behavior either.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like he doesn't just haul off when he feels like it. He says in the interview that she provokes him.

Do some women desire and need this? Whatever the reason the women take actions to bring on this punishment. Could it be that they miss their fathers dicipline, need attention, want a man to take control of them....ect?

31 years is a long time especially for a hollywood superstar. He has done over 60 movies.

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Sean Connery. Women don't know when to stop. They keep pushing and pushing, especially after you've made it clear that enough is enough. I haven't smacked a chick during an argument, but I've been inches from doing it several times.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A long time ago I would have said "never smack a woman"...

Now that I understand how most women are actually children trapped inside of an adult's body, I'm not so sure.

Maybe a spanking on the butt like her daddy did.

edit: Actually, if I were ever in a relationship with a woman and I felt the need to smack her, I think I'd just end the relationship.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"smack my b!tch up".....................

i love prodigy :D

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Father always told me to Never smack a woman, but I kind of hear Sean Connery on this one. Makes sense. Married for 31 years? Obviously he's doing something right. I think that women like to be smacked or corrected by their men too.

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that women like to be smacked or corrected by their men too.
No.

It's never okay to use violence with your SO. Never, and it doesn't matter who is doing it. Women should never smack their husbands, and husbands should never smack their wives. I don't care what an old farty actor thinks about it, what influence has he on my life? I wouldn't consider wearing leather tights if he had recommended them, so why should I take any hint from him on anything else?

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
No.

It's never okay to use violence with your SO. Never, and it doesn't matter who is doing it. Women should never smack their husbands, and husbands should never smack their wives. I don't care what an old farty actor thinks about it, what influence has he on my life? I wouldn't consider wearing leather tights if he had recommended them, so why should I take any hint from him on anything else?
while I might agree with you, you are not leaving room for debate. you don't present anything which would make your statement true, just giving an opinion which is affected by media. Seems like you think woman and men are equal in a sense that what applys to a woman should also apply to a man. Anyway, who's to say that we are not meant to keep our spouses in place when they cross the line. Equality? Morale spoon fed by the media?

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can keep your spouses in place without resorting to violence. If you can't you shouldn't be in a relationship.
What will you give your wife if you smack her when she does wrong? Fear. She won't do it again, maybe. But imho for the wrong reasons. If you talk to her, however, and make her understand that there is a line that needs to be respected, she can make a choice not to behave in a bad way again. It's a choice between gaining respect and implementing fear, imho.

You are right, this is just my opinion, I merely wanted to outbalance the "yeah, smacking is fun" fraction in this thread. I am not aware of any influence the media had on me in that respect. But even if there were influence, it wouldn't necesarily be bad. If I learned from the media that 1+1= 2, it wouldn't make the equation wrong either.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
You can keep your spouses in place without resorting to violence. If you can't you shouldn't be in a relationship.
What will you give your wife if you smack her when she does wrong? Fear. She won't do it again, maybe. But imho for the wrong reasons. If you talk to her, however, and make her understand that there is a line that needs to be respected, she can make a choice not to behave in a bad way again. It's a choice between gaining respect and implementing fear, imho.

You are right, this is just my opinion, I merely wanted to outbalance the "yeah, smacking is fun" fraction in this thread. I am not aware of any influence the media had on me in that respect. But even if there were influence, it wouldn't necesarily be bad. If I learned from the media that 1+1= 2, it wouldn't make the equation wrong either.
nicely said, and i would like to second that. guys, even i dont feel smacking is the way to it. even smacking ur children or whatever u can boss upon. for the very first thing, why would ever get in relationship with a smackhead that doesnt know the border line and then again, we are humans we are supposed to err, so why not show them the borderline through just talking out.

its not that im putting her on a pedestal as a woman but i am actually giving her the respect as a woman. man, how i get surprise at how we actually forget the difference between wussy, alphas and jerks.

Reaction score
Papermoon said:
If you talk to her, however, and make her understand that there is a line that needs to be respected, she can make a choice not to behave in a bad way again.
Your assuming your talking to a rational woman. If she were rational in the first place she wouldn't be belligerently crossing line. For some women there is no making them understand through talk.

Having said that, personally I have not and would not ever hit a woman. If I went out with a woman and she started doing this I would just leave her. Likely she will end up getting decked by the next guy or the next guy after that etc..

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell something fishy here. Two folks with March/April 08' join dates saying never to smack your woman. You guys/gals from LS?

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god! TWO people on this planet sharing ONE opinion. There has to be an evil plan behind it! Attack of the non-smackers!!

:nervous: