Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sealed the deal once, but now she keeps rejecting.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This hb9 has a very high interest level. We had sex once 2 weeks ago, after spending time together for about 2 weeks. (relationship is about 1 month old, no commitment, just fwb)

She was over at my apt this past weekend(spent the night), and was in nothing but her panties, i was in nothing. We grinded like hell. But didnt have sex. It was her monthly(she called me a tease!) Shes 20, and I'm 28 btw.

So for the past two days, I've tried all the usual tricks, hot and cold, insinuation, act bored, etc.

We grind like hell, but when I go to take her pants off(since it's all that left)... I'm shot down. I pretend not to notice that i just got rejected... But I'm getting sick of it.

For those that don't know, I went through djbc about 4 years ago, and it changed my life. I stopped posting on here, but i still read alot.

But I haven't been rejected by a high interest hb in YEARS!!

I think this girl is awesome in several ways, but this is a dealbreaker!

What are ur thoughts? Why give it to me once, then back off. Suggestions?

(I know theres a chance, that she didn't enjoy it, but she's constantly dropping hints, and flirts about how she wants to do it again; and i've never logged a complaint before)

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bootlegger said:
This hb9 has a very high interest level. We had sex once 2 weeks ago, after spending time together for about 2 weeks. (relationship is about 1 month old, no commitment, just fwb)

She was over at my apt this past weekend(spent the night), and was in nothing but her panties, i was in nothing. We grinded like hell. But didnt have sex. It was her monthly(she called me a tease!) Shes 20, and I'm 28 btw.

So for the past two days, I've tried all the usual tricks, hot and cold, insinuation, act bored, etc.

We grind like hell, but when I go to take her pants off(since it's all that left)... I'm shot down. I pretend not to notice that i just got rejected... But I'm getting sick of it.

For those that don't know, I went through djbc about 4 years ago, and it changed my life. I stopped posting on here, but i still read alot.

(I know theres a chance, that she didn't enjoy it, but she's constantly dropping hints, and flirts about how she wants to do it again; and i've never logged a complaint before)
Games, games, games...I said games, right?

This girl has no interest in you. This happened to me last year, grind(dry hump) with HOT 28 yr old chick on her bed, try to strip her down, she rejects the advances, then I cut her out of my life from there on, and she keeps trying to get in touch with me, then calls me an a$$hole for not calling her back. Comical, unreal. These are attention wh*res.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure it's games. But why give it up once?
Why try to get me to spend so much time with her?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bootlegger said:
I'm sure it's games. But why give it up once?
Why try to get me to spend so much time with her?
She gave it up once, because she was into you at that moment in time. Not anymore though. And she wants you to spend time with her so she can feed off of the attention and feed her ego. You hanging out with her, makes her feel good for her own selfish purposes.

In my situation with the HOT 28 year old last year, I HADN'T already f*cked her. I'm one of the few here who believes that if a woman doesn't put out on the first/second hangout(especially after dry humping with me on the first hangout), her interest level isn't that high. And I don't waste my time with women who's interest level in me is questionable. That was the case with the HOT 28 yr old. Plus this b*tch also made it a problem to kiss her the first hangout. I kissed her, but she put up a resistance. F*ck that.

Last edited:

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like one of those cases where if she doesn't give you what you want, next her, and go find someone who does. Doesn't sound like she is relationship material anyway, why would you care? Go find someone else to fill the fb poisition. Don't waste too much time analyzing this.

Reaction score
bootlegger said:

get used to flaky behavior from a 20 year old buddy. I had my 21 year old FB sleep in my bed 2 weeks ago and ever since she has given me the cold shoulder no reason. Gave me a nice passionate kiss before she left in the morning. She held out on the sex that night too "passing out" on my bed. I am not contacting her anymore and going after new women I suggest you do the same. The more you chase her the further she'll go.

She was highly interested in me at the beginning because I was spinning other plates. Then she found out I ditched them for her and she wandered away.

Don't get attached to teenyboppers.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How likely are you going to bang a 300lb whale *****? Your interest level is probably 0-5%

How likely are you to bang let's say Britney Spears (honestly speaking)? Maybe your itnerest level in her is probably 30-50% which means you'd probably bang but wouldn't want to hang around her for more than once or twice.

How likely are you to bang let's say..Natalie Portman or Anna Kournikova. Pretend your interest level is 80-90% which means you'd bang her for many months and introduce her to your momma, poppa, grandma, friends within months.

Girls work the same way except they put up more mental barriers such as pretending to be interested or not pretending to be interested. They do those things because they're girls.

In this case like other guys, she's not interested and is playing a power play game and has zero intention of going further. A girl who is even let's say Britney spears level interested in you after having sex would want to keep wanting to have sex with you to communicate wanting to be in a serious relationship that you mutually desire. Try to to also see this from an animal mating scenario. If a female lion moves her body away from a horny male lion, it tells the audience she rejects him. She's not challening him, she's rejecting him.

Reaction score
I'm under the impression most 20 year olds these days are hopping d!ck to d!ck. Alot of them have had 20 boyfriends already and they have ADD so it makes sense. Not to mention they have 50 AFC's begging them for a date constantly. Just don't get attached and for the love of god don't get engaged to them.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets not beat around the bush.

In bed you where not good enough. Believe me, 2 weeks ago, she walked away disappointed. If she wasn't disappointed. She would have been all over your for the last 2 weeks. You should have gotten the hint. Your foreplay is good, your pump is bad (thats why the pants never dropped, she didn't want to go threw that misery again)

In this case i say, i believe, your to take the blame here. You dropped her interest level and became worthless in the bed, worth-full socially.

Don't worry about it. Move on!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:

In bed you where not good enough. Believe me, 2 weeks ago, she walked away disappointed. If she wasn't disappointed. She would have been all over your for the last 2 weeks. You should have gotten the hint. Your foreplay is good, your pump is bad (thats why the pants never dropped, she didn't want to go threw that misery again)

In this case i say, i believe, your to take the blame here. You dropped her interest level and became worthless in the bed, worth-full socially.

HAHAHAHAA, kneeslappin, HAHAHHAA.

Sorry.

I might have to agree!

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, when you say it was her monthly, you mean it was her period right? If she is on her period, then you should just get her to give you bj's.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:

normally i would agree here, but in this case i have to take the latter..

if she was completely disgusted or dissapointed there is no reason for her to be in panties in your bed.

if she was dissapointed she would not be wasting her time PERIOD.

maybe the sex was mundane, maybe it wasnt. i dont think that is the issue here. and even if the sex was horrible, she is still playing with you if she is around and in her panties.

the bottom line is dont fall into her/this trap. you want something, you go after it. if you feel its a waste of time, you move on. your time is precious.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buyer's remorse.

You were 'right-place right-time' guy the first time. Think back to what happened then; what were the conditions? Think about the details that happened that night. Don't try to recreate these conditions, but it will help you to understand. Did you have to negotiate your way into her pants then or did she jump on top of you?

Also, she's 20, and if she's an HB9 as you've described, she's got plenty of more opportunities to get her freak on with the line of guys coiling around the block waiting their turn. Whether she's an attention wh0re or not is irrelevant (women are all AWs to varying degrees), it's her own sexual value and her recognition of it that's making her hesitant now.

In any event, you are obviously not her top priority, or not enough of one to merit her becoming sexual with you consistently. You're not going to change her behavior, and you're certainly not going to negotiate your way to anything more than what you're doing now. You can however change your own. Cut this girl off now, don't NEXT her, but stop making her your plate of focus. Spin more plates (or go get more) and send her back to the dugout. If she pursues you, turn her down for a week and then give her another shot. You're not the PRIZE with her at this stage and you need to give her the perception that you are in demand.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time was nothing special. We were at her apartment, watching madtv, and it happened. no alcohol, no lines, nothing special. I was just chillin.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You had sex with her during her most fertile time (2 weeks before period). Hence, the little to no effort needed on your part. It was biologically based. If no other basis of attraction/interest has been established, her interest will most likely subside.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
My guess is that she is fing many others and you are not high on her f'list so she saves her self for those.. young pretty gils have sooo many f options that they end up playing with many like a cat..

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young girls... I remember meeting one, who had this dude ringing her like 20 times during the night, lol. It was sad. I f'ed her maybe 5 times, and then she stopped returning my calls, calling, and texting all the time (after one day not going to dinner with her friend and friends bf). Anyway thinking back to when the guy was desperately calling makes it easier to just let go.