Screwing it up quiet a bit, should I march on?

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, Ok this may sound like broken record, but I had spent 24 years of my life without really going after what I wanted, especially girls.

And in Last 1 year I've practiced teachings by almost every seduction and self improvement Guru out there,

yet I am not ready due to lack of experience, so on many instances I endup making fool of myself, and keep making mistakes, and feeling bad about it, is it just matter of learnning to accept the failures and be ok with it?

I see lot of people natural at what they do on this forum especially, and in similar fashion I put myself to initiate the approach or any sort of risk that would be pretty outrageous for me atleast compared to where I am in my experience right now, and despite the high chance of failure , I don't stop, and many of my endeavours keep on failing, so should I keep forcing myself to get inside the heat of the battle, and being aggressive risk taker, even if I'm not ready for that yet?

scrapperdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have not failed. Most people on here has made a fool of themselves with women. You dont seek out finding out how to become a DJ if your doing everything smooth as butter already.

You fail when you quit trying, give up, and stop trying to improve yourself and your game. So keep at it.

No is not a failure. It is a success, because you tried and did not sit back and do nothing just praying the perfect woman would drop out of the sky, your trying to make things happen, and that is what is important.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadien said:
is it just matter of learnning to accept the failures and be ok with it?
yes, keep it going. and for each failure, debrief yourself and try to figure out exactly what you did wrong, even if you have to guess. crashing and burning is the best form of feedback you get. it hints what you're doing wrong, what your weaknesses are, what techniques are not congruent for you. and over time, learning from your failures is what allows you to piece together a structure in your head of what good game is. then it all starts to make sense

and learn to laugh at yourself