Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Screwed classes

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its gonna be my first day back in school and i come to school to find out that i got my last choice i picked for a class which is weightlifting. lol i was freakin out Weight liftin!? The problem is im not a real athletic guy, i usually do individual sports and i dunno shiznit about weightlifting. Big musclehead guys are like my social weakness.

i just dunno how to relate to them or keep a convo with em. Im not neccessarily scrawny and i like the way my body is , but i just dunno if i can make connections in a class with stinky, Sweaty, big, mean guys grunting at me.

ever since the beginning of hs id be at my best at every other class and at the end of the day when it is P.E. my confidence takes a dive.i swear, im dead quiet at any physical ed class, and i wanna change that!! :mad:

my question is that do u guys got any ideas how i can break the ice with these guys?

im glad i purged out that bit of AFC

help appreciated

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn...

just re-read my post and i sound like a fkin Pvssy now that i am sane. o well guess ill go harvest some ballz:p

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno just be yourself or somthing start talking about somthing they are talking about? just lift the weights try not to look like to much of a pvssy ....

Reaction score
i picked up my schedule yesterday..i picked my classes in spring and also like the periods, and i knew some hotties were in those classes, but those heathens at school changed my **** around and so now i'm not looking forward to school as much, it blows. One guy told me I had the hardest teacher in school in one of my classes..My summer has gone to hell, and I've been somewhat bitter... I won't be surprised if I lash out on someone, or get suspended..

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

gawd im such a punk.....

the class actually went great! and everyone was shakin my hand and givin me props.

i was the life of the party baby!!

though, we didnt work out that day, was an introduction type deal.

i guess my charismatic-ness does work on jocks:D

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: LOL

Originally posted by DJ_Mind_Tricks
i guess my charismatic-ness does work on jocks:D
Don't turn homo on us now mate. ;)

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what ever happend to my post where i said just lift the weights and try not to look like a pvssy ? hmm.....

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Mind_Tricks
Well its gonna be my first day back in school and i come to school to find out that i got my last choice i picked for a class which is weightlifting. lol i was freakin out Weight liftin!? The problem is im not a real athletic guy, i usually do individual sports and i dunno shiznit about weightlifting. Big musclehead guys are like my social weakness.

i just dunno how to relate to them or keep a convo with em. Im not neccessarily scrawny and i like the way my body is , but i just dunno if i can make connections in a class with stinky, Sweaty, big, mean guys grunting at me.

ever since the beginning of hs id be at my best at every other class and at the end of the day when it is P.E. my confidence takes a dive.i swear, im dead quiet at any physical ed class, and i wanna change that!! :mad:

my question is that do u guys got any ideas how i can break the ice with these guys?

im glad i purged out that bit of AFC

help appreciated
Easy ... get em to help you with your technique. I was the same way before I first started, only to find that everyone else in there is a beginner too. I've gone from not liking PE to absolutely LOVING it in my 3 years of lifting, and am eagerly showing guys (and chicks) correct form for lifts as well as getting them hooked on new, tough routines (you should see one of my friends who I got hooked to walking lunges while carrying weights! He does them until he's walking like he dropped the soap at band camp :p) The guys from the advanced class were always happy to help me with my form, and last year, I was in advanced class for the first time and helpin beginners with form, good routines, new lifts and all that.

BTW, my addiction to physical fitness since I started weightlifting has seen my mile time drop from 11+ or 12+ minutes to just over 7 minutes!

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score