Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scott Peterson should choose death!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
For this guy it is a no brainer....either live like a sex-depraved, lonely, depressed animal for the next 50 years or end it all with an injection of the needle.

I will never understand those who are against the death penalty, while IMHO LIfe in prison is far worse a punishment.

I know Scott will be in protective custody (out of gen pop) but being in prison is something that must be so horrible.

I have never been in prison, but who wants to be locked up with no female sex, crummy food, being told what to do and constantly looking over your shoulder all the time.

I hear prison is like the animal kingdom, once you are in there...it is survival of the fittest where the strong prey on the weak. All that matters to other inmates is who can beat up who.

Scott Peterson should be smart and choose death (if he is allowed to do so) Make your peace with God and move on.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
I will never understand those who are against the death penalty, while IMHO LIfe in prison is far worse a punishment.
That's exactly why some people are against death penalty. Others for moral reasons and such.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm for it, personally... there are some real monsters out there who have it comming.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Panda 2000
That's exactly why some people are against death penalty.
Those people are sick...

They prefer somone being tortured rather than being put to death.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Those people are sick...

They prefer somone being tortured rather than being put to death.
what can I say? some people deserve it.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somethings I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy...that's just me being civilised...

Torturing someone till infinity is wrong!

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, the majority of American prisoners live a lot better off than most third world free civilians.

I wouldn't call it torture. Not even if they only show the Disney channel on prison TV.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
You know, the majority of American prisoners live a lot better off than most third world free civilians.

I wouldn't call it torture. Not even if they only show the Disney channel on prison TV.
true. and i would like to think that there is more to life than just pvssy. like knowlege.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends on where you place freedom on your scale of values. A lot of countries score high on the Freedom House ordinal scale and their people live in abject poverty, and there are countries that are relatively well-off with a complete lack of political and civil freedoms. Not to get off-topic or anything...

If I was guilty I'd take the death penalty. But deprivation of freedom is the ultimate punishment in my opinion.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score

What bullsh*t! Being locked in a cage with psychopaths who'll knock your teeth out so you can't bite their d*cks off while the rape your mouth all night is better than being poor in a third-world country? WTF do you have against a majority of the world's citizen's.?

Xenophobe???

Oh, wait, you mean prison life is an easy life. You get to watch cable between gang rapes and beatings, how fortunate!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take death too.

WHy live with no possibility of parole? You have nothing to live for!! What is the point in staying alive then?

Scott Peterson's life in prison will be hell. He will probably be in solitary to protect him. You call that better than death?

Prison life for a gang leader may not be so bad, but for a normal middle class guy, it has to be the worst thing ever.

Just take the death penalty, get it over with!

Dietzcoi

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snatchmaster
What bullsh*t! Being locked in a cage with psychopaths who'll knock your teeth out so you can't bite their d*cks off while the rape your mouth all night is better than being poor in a third-world country?
In American prisons, you get:

1) Food
2) Clean water
3) Plumbing
4) A roof
5) 95+% survival chance
6) Television
7) Books
8) Company

Only 2 of those 8 things could have been obtained in Rwanda during the mid- 90s. And number 5 wasn't one of them.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by Panda 2000
That's exactly why some people are against death penalty.

Im all for the death penalty, f*** I don't want MY MONEY to go to some f***wad who killed his wife so he can be fed, clothed, get cable TV, internet, for LIFE. F*** him, he killed his wife, I say give the a$$hole death.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scott Peterson will no doubt be under protective custody but he will never see any sort of freedom for the rest of his life. And you can forget that movie image of Hannibal Lector bribing a 7 course meal (wine included) out of the warden for his consultation on the Red Dragon Case. Not in the real world, son!

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, it actually costs MORE to execute someone, b/c of all the appeals they go through. But, if you ask me, any SOB that kills his own wife and unborn son is the lowest scum possible, and I wouldn't shed a tear if a bastard like that was taken out back and shot.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In American prisons, you get:

8) Company.

You sure would--especially if you drop the soap!:p

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am against the death penalty for mainly 2 reasons.

1. Racism-Minorities and whites can committ the exact same crime and minorites are executed at much higher rates than whites.

2. To date over 300 innocent people have been released from death row and nearly 70 people have been falsely executed after DNA technology has proved they didn't committ the crime.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_Dragon
You sure would--especially if you drop the soap!:p
Well if your wearing metal underwear like in Naked Gun 33 and 1/3 then you might be ok :D.

Last edited:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with the death penalty

The problem with the death penalty is not the guilty ones, but the innocent ones. Half of death row in Illinois got emptied when the guys were proven innocent by DNA evidence. Those convictions weren't justice, but attempted murder.

A female friend of mine was the prime suspect in a murder that occured in her apartment, with no forced entry. It looked like a "slam dunk" conviction until it came to light that sperm was found in the body of the victim. So much for a female perpetrator. That just proved to what lengths the police and prosecutors will go to close a case.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There ARE no innocent citizens!