Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scott Hall's approach journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Hall

Banned
Reaction score
Hey yo. My name's Scott Hall and I've decided chico that I'm going to have my own approach journal, you know? I need to pick up the women as well as the gold so you guys can watch me go and watch my machismo in action. These approaches happened yesterday in beautiful Miami. My first was on a two-set on the sidewalk. Check me out man...

Approach #1

Me: Hey yo. My name...is Scott Hall. The swaggering Cuban.

(laughing)

HB7: The swaggering Cuban? You're crazy!

Me: Hey yo. You disrespecting me? Nobody disrespects Scott Hall. I'm the bad guy.

HB7: Yeah ok whatever freak. (Then she and her friend left)

I don't know what happened. I've heard that these women...they like the bad boys. So why they not go for the bad guy huh? Next!

Approach #2

Hey yo, this happened in a club. I approached this hot babe with all the right curves. A solid HB8. Here's what happened man...

Me: Hey yo, chico.

HB9: Don't you mean chica?

Me: Hey yo, this is Miami. Anything's possible.

HB9: F*ck you a*shole. (Walks away)

I don't get why I had such heat. Maybe it really was a chico eh? I then spotted a really nice two-set. Both HB9 babes with great t*ts - one blonde, one a brunette. Hey yo, check this out...

Approach #3

Me: Hey yo.

HB9blonde: Hey! Ooh nice stubble! (Big IOI chicos)

Me: Hey yo, thanks. I wear stubble cos I'm Scott Hall - the bad guy.

HB9brunette: Whoa Nice muscles too! Hey what's that? (points at my chain)

Me: Hey yo, that's my gold chain you know? I wear gold cos I'm Scott Hall - the swaggering Cuban. I do what I want...whenever I want. I'm loaded with dinero. I go to a car dealership - I get the car. I go to a restaurant - I get free meals. And I can get any woman I want.

HB9brunette: Hehehe. You're cool Scotty. Can I call you Scotty? (definite interest)

Me: You can call me Scotty, you can call me Razor...anything babe.

HB9blonde: So what do you do Scott?

Me: Hey yo, I used to work for this great organisation up north with my friend Big Kev - but we got sick of it. So then Ted Turner talked the turkey and we came down south.

HB9brunette: What did Ted Turner say he'd do for you Scotty?

Me: He promised us movies man. He promised us gold and women. Hey yo - me and Big Kev? We got the gold...and we got the women - but only Hogan got the movies.

HB9blonde: Oh that's so mean!

Me: Hey yo - now me and Big Kev are spending our time in Orlando with our buddy Jeff. I still get the women and I STILL get the gold. We're taking over Universal Studios.

HB9brunette: Ooh I like that.

Me: Hey yo, you like that babe? Then why don't you two babes come have some fun with the bad guy? Tonight...me, Big Kev and Sean are gonna have good time. The Big Man...the medium sized man - that's me - and the small man are gonna have some good times chica. You want a piece of this?

HBblonde: Sounds good but that guy who's coming over is kind of my date and he won't want us to go!

Hey yo get this - then this guy came over and tried to AMOG me - Scott Hall. But NOBODY AMOGs Scott Hall chico...

AFC: Hey that's my girl man! You wanna get your a*s kicked you old piece of sh*t?

Me: Hey yo - NOBODY disrespects the Swaggering Cuban chico!

So I threw my toothpick in his eye and knocked him down man. Then he called for his big friend to come over and whoop my a*s. I won't lie - it looked bad man but I got lucky when my friend arrived...

Big AFC: You're going down Cuban!

Big Kev: You trying to hurt my friend? What should I do with this punk Scott?

Me: Hey yo, Jacknife him big man!

So Big Kev took that punk out and we strolled over to the girls...

Big Kev: Hope you haven't been drinking too much Scotty. So who are these fine hotties bro?

Me: Hey yo these babes are coming with us later on. We gonna hook up with Sean, Jeff, maybe Hogan, maybe Hunter and the showstopper...It's gonna be great.

Two HB9s: Let's go!

Me: Survey says...one more for the good guys.

And that was that chicos. Feedback is welcome. We had a great night, we got some more gold and we drank a few cold ones man. I wish you all a good night too tonight and I'll just say one last thing...

Hey yo, it's all about the MACHISMO.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WOW even a retaraded little troll doesn't get flamed

Scott Hall is a former Pro Wrestler, and this idiot is tryign to impersonate him

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN u ****ing waste of space!

Scott Hall

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
WOW even a retaraded little troll doesn't get flamed
Retaraded?

Hey yo chico you can't even spell man.

Why don't you go write another farewell post and then come back and make up some story about how many women you've banged.

You glorified keyboard jockey wankstain on life.

Survey says...you suck donkey balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.