SCORES!!!!

ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mates and I went out for a couple of quiet drinks last night. We were anticipating a quiet night as it was Mardi Gras in Sydney, plus we haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks.

There was this live band playing covers, and they were quite good. We watched for a while, there were plenty of hot chicks around.

We started to dance, and found ourselves surrounded by hot gorgeous women. We have this pact going where we work as a team. We look out for each other, ie: if there is a chick that seems interested in someone in our group, we would tell them to make a move.

A little blonde chick (about a 9) started dancing real close to me. I didn't notice her at first, but my mate pointed her out. I started drifting away from my group and face her. She recipriated and soon we were facing each other.

Since she was a 9 I decided to act fast. I pulled her in close for the grind. Then I neg hit her with a criticism about the way she was grinding.

Ninja: "You are not grinding to the beat. If you don't improve your game, I am afraid I will have to let you go" <said with a smile>

Blonde: "How is this?" <grabbing my hands and putting them on her magnetic ass>

Ninja: "Hummm, maybe a bit faster."

She then pulled me in close and lead my hands all over her body.

After a couple of songs, we chilled out by the bar. For some reason, I was in "smart-ass" mode. She would ask me questions, and I would give smart ass, yet funny answers back.

Eg: Blonde: "So what do you?"
Ninja: "I am a writer" <the ninja is a lawyer>
Blonde: "Oh, so what do you write?"
Ninja: "Words"
Blonde <laughs>: "what type of words"
Ninja: "English words on a page"

After about 30mins, the Ninja said he has to go, otherwise his mates would be worried.

Blonde: "Awww, you can't go. Stay a while."

Ninja: "Comeon, that's what all the girls say. Tell you want, if you can come up with a good reason why you are more fun then spending time with my mates, I might stay."

Blonde: "I will make it worth your while"

Ninja: "You have to do better than that."

Blonde: "Come back to my place."

There was no argument from the ninja. And I think you can all guess what happened when we got to her place.

I have to thank you guys for getting me out of AFC-land and slowly showing me the ways of the DJ.

I guess the reason why I was successful was:
1. I was genuinely having fun with my mates on the dance floor. I guess by finding the type of music that really makes you feel good, I was on top of the world.

2. I did not hestitate. Once there was interest, I was not thinking of rejection.

3. I had good wingmen. I think good wingmen do more than taking the guard dog's attention away, they should help you spot out targets that are interested in you.

4. I was confident, funny and gave off a vibe that wasn't desperate.

I also got her phone number, so let's hope she will be a recurring thing for me.

Ninja

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fair play to yeah man im damn proud of you

doesnt it feel good!

------------------
"Do or do not, There is no try"~ yoda star wars

Wizdom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you tore the **** out of that girl, good job dude....
I luv the smartass answers...
(let me tell you guys they work like a charm)
specialy with chicks that are hott and know it.

lovely neg hits. just remember don't neg hit a girl that is insecure.

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.......your a fukking inspiration to us all man , *VERY* nice !

"that was so Fuc*ing money! That was like the Jedi mind ****!" - Mikey from Swingers

------------------
"You....You're so ******* money and you don't even know it.
-Trent from "Swingers

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the reason why I was successful was:
1. I was genuinely having fun with my mates on the dance floor. I guess by finding
the type of music that really makes you feel good, I was on top of the world.

2. I did not hestitate. Once there was interest, I was not thinking of rejection.

3. I had good wingmen. I think good wingmen do more than taking the guard dog's
attention away, they should help you spot out targets that are interested in you.

4. I was confident, funny and gave off a vibe that wasn't desperate.

Right on target!