Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Science discovers confidence has a physical sense.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reuters:

"In a groundbreaking study on 1200 subjects, confidence had been linked to definite physical features that become more evident as the level of confidence increases. Birmingham research showed that people who were within two standard deviations on the confidence scale exhibited a definite sense of "confidence glow". One subject described it as "the confidence force field" that allowed anyone within to feel relaxed and self assured.

Dr. Haywood Jablowme stated that while more research would be needed, he believes neuro science would bring more light to the subject. He remains optimistic by saying "No longer will confident people feel like they are just kidding themselves by feeling good. Now they have actual real things to fall back on"

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this cracked me up!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really needed ya on an 8 page looks thread that was mercifully deleted a few weeks back. Good stuff, though.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh, the folks in camp "looks matter" probably won't get much sleep!

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Mike Oxbig came up with the 'confidence glow' theorem way back in the 80's!

kyokon

Don Juan
Reaction score
um.... how is a "confidence glow" or "the confidence force field" a definite physical feature, or an actual real thing??? mumbo jumbo :D